You can win a tournament without luck?

1lucio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Não há como alcançar o sucesso em um torneio sem sorte. Não importa o quanto você tente em um ponto, você terá uma dose de sorte para virar o jogo
qual é a senha do chat de cartas

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Luck,

I'd rather be lucky than good. Maybe I'll get my wish one day..:):D

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You need to play well and make the best decisions possible. But even if you play every hand perfectly you will still lose, so yes, you need luck.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't believe in luck. However, you can win if everyone else has more bad luck than yourself in the hands that you play. Quite an occurance in my case :)). Most of the time I do have bad luck and don't connect to the board and somehow I manage to get in the money often.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not, you can't take it out on one skill.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to have the cards. Many, many times I have blinded out with absolutely no hand and no chance. Any bluff would have been called also. You do need to manage a ‘path’ through a tournament though. Know when to fold and when to check etc etc.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without luck, poker is hard to win.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are logical criteria in decision making in each poker hand.... of course bluff and luck are part of the poker game... what differentiates a professional from an amateur is precisely the fact that the professional always seeks to neutralize luck and chance

A

ALVY_MARRAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being smart, and betting it safe will go far!

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You need luck to win any poker tournament, whether you're a great player or someone who is just starting out. Even the best players in the world need a little run good to win a poker tournament.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck

I think to win a tournament you have to be lucky , because without luck you can not get very far

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing Tight

man , you must play tight and put all in with the bests in the range ...it works
Yes I agree Playing tight and getting it in at the right time is the way to the top, however, when there are a few hundred other players using the same strategy and math then the only difference is Variance, Bad Beats and Luck:):):)

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In fact the gameplay is her luck's twin, at least I think so.
And with me it's been that way, sometimes luck, sometimes it's my game and sometimes it's both.
Everything goes together for you to go well.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Luck is important! I cnn`t meet luck for a month.Doe`s somebody know where is its hiding place?

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
suerte

hello. I think so . As in all games, you always have to have a share of luck to win. in my country it is said to have the luck of the champion

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multi table tournaments I think it's very hard to win without getting lucky too. Like it or not, you will find yourself in situations that will depend on luck.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I played many tournaments and sometimes I win ,sometimes I lost, when I win ,I don't know if this happened because of me I had a good game , or was luck.
Hello!:ciao:
Poker is not a game where everything depends on you. It doesn't matter how well a person plays, but the element of luck is always present here. Surely, somewhere you bluffed and the bluff was successful because you were lucky that your opponent had a bad hand and he believed in your bluff. Surely somewhere you took a risk and took the bank. Therefore, you can safely assume that you are very disciplined, once you reached the final, but there were also elements of luck. In poker, there is no one without the other.:top:

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No ! no luck in any way ((((and now with such software you need 75% luck, and not as before 30%

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think not, to get a tournament you have to win several important spins and no luck is impossible!

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Labor Under Correct Knowledge

Yes You Can Win A Tournament Without Luck... You Just Have To Be Lucky For It To Happen. :)
:joyman:

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played many tournaments and sometimes I win ,sometimes I lost, when I win ,I don't know if this happened because of me I had a good game , or was luck.
I believe luck is very important and major part of the game.
But that only allows you to win every so often.
Skill and luck allow you to win consistently and actually make money

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck or skill?

It seems to me that without luck it is almost impossible to win. Wait. Don't wait. Maps don't wait.

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The ultimate reason ppl win tournaments is 65 percent luck the rest is all skill.

S

Schijtlijster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never win any tournament, since there is no luck for me.

So...you cannot win a tourney without luck. That is my own experience.