Is Poker Fun to You?

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: It always amuses me, each hand has different destinations, it's like life, or like talking to different people, that's what makes it more interesting every day, it's like having several friends at the same time, something like that, jejejejjeje...

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for Sure for me Poker is great fun i like it so that i tattoed me with card sheets :D

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Es más divertido para mí tocar en vivo ... hay momentos en los que jugar en línea mucho tiempo termina siendo aburrido
I'm a being of the universe and language is no barrier \
a029cf68450e00f4cc58e9fb07c828e3.png
ec492df4cf2d30c289b2b23c459bfe92.png

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes yes is fun when i catch the fish. GL

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Always fun even when I lose! Why? Because winning is not the only thing in Poker, Sure it is nice to win, but it is the taking part in a popular game that makes it fun.
You meet some interesting people when you play live, and sometimes come up against old adversaries from previous encounters.
Even when playing on-line you can make new friends and although you are trying to beat them, there is nothing personal about it, as long as you remember it is a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, If you keep it friendly it remains fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:cool: It always amuses me, each hand has different destinations, it's like life, or like talking to different people, that's what makes it more interesting every day, it's like having several friends at the same time, something like that, jejejejjeje...
its like teenage love at first site AA
Then she turns out to be a wH$%^ and f&^k$ the whole football team
And yeah I had a couple girlfriends growing up what a dooozie

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know who likes what, but I have one desire to win)). And for this I try to do my best, read poker literature, analyze hands, study theory, talk with friends and look for the best poker games. I pray))) and try to win any distribution in which I participate.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's online poker at it's best you either embrace the online game or choose to play live with real cards and real in your face reads and possibly some reliable tells. Totally different games but in many ways completely the same.
heres one of my online tells.
on the river if my bet is very fast im probably full of shyt.
Working on that tell now ty

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know who likes what, but I have one desire to win)). And for this I try to do my best, read poker literature, analyze hands, study theory, talk with friends and look for the best poker games. I pray))) and try to win any distribution in which I participate.
Ah but One Desire to Win.
Ya know that can also be a curse,I should know
If you win a few, you might just want to win em all and never be satisfied again.
immediatley hunting the next win and not even feeling the joy of the last.
I won first for 200 and never blinked minutes later I cried because I didn't win my 11$ satellite.
Trust me, just enjoy the game

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the game of poker is a great distraction in these times of pandemic, I love to play it and it is a great distraction to forget any problem that afflicts us

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like poker, it requires us to be observant, calculating and, most importantly, requires us to understand other people. This is an incredibly valuable skill that can obviously be applied to many different aspects of life.

L

ludolh31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like being in a relationship. Sometimes you love it and other times you hate it and it makes it beautiful!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the game of poker is a great distraction in these times of pandemic, I love to play it and it is a great distraction to forget any problem that afflicts us
Well stated.
Just for those few hours we can forget it all.
You know thats also one of the leading reasons for addiction.................:eek:

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes because it relaxes the mind and the body

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like poker, it requires us to be observant, calculating and, most importantly, requires us to understand other people. This is an incredibly valuable skill that can obviously be applied to many different aspects of life.
You have found the "key" to poker .
I bet if you are really good at that
than you must be an excellent player

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not sure it’s always fun as sometimes the game can really wind me up but it’s definitely a well needed enjoyable distraction ��

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
fun and a great way to spend time

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is indeed fun, otherwise I doubt people would play it without liking the game itself.

M

Mateusoli543

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker estilo de vida

é muito tentador e mexe bastante com suas respostas de decisões ...

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fun for people that can play. It’s fun to me, because you never know what’s going to happen, and what cards you’re going to get dealt.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I enjoy rivalry, victories, the opportunity to make money on this.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fun as long as you play within your means and always remind yourself it's not about the money but it's all about the thrill