In the first years it was fun for me.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i find poker fun and i enjoy playing it because of that feeling that gives me

veneca77

veneca77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it amuses me enough, sometimes it makes me suffer but it is a lot of fun as long as you do not abuse your ability, and do not get addicted. :D

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it is great way to get money staying at home.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I like the math components of the game and emotions that I feel.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I grew up playing live poker and to be honest online poker is very different but i find some fun in it and sometimes not so much fun but with the covid19 thing it's all i have for now ;)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is enjoyable as I love to play the game. Whether I win or not, I do love to play the game. Hopefully, I do win once or twice.....Good luck to all on the felt.

Beatlebug

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Forever. And I think that's the key, because when you do something that does not amuse you, you will not do your best, but when you do something that amuses you, you give your best without realizing it and that is very good for you.;)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Playing poker is very deverting for me .... everything that surrounds it, the statistics, the math, the ability to read your opponents .... and the ability for an opponent to bluff you and you to be able to identify it ...

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're right, this is a very complicated game and you need skill to win. But the most important thing for me is the fun of the game.
Playing poker is very deverting for me .... everything that surrounds it, the statistics, the math, the ability to read your opponents .... and the ability for an opponent to bluff you and you to be able to identify it ...

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is still fun to me when I only play occasionally online.

I know what you are saying though about the RNG's.....truly seems sketchy at best sometimes.....LOL

All in all, yes I do still enjoy.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is poker fun for me?
what kind of question is that ?
Poker is more then fun!!
Poker Is LIFE!

S

SJNofEUA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker journey and why it's fun for me.

Poker to me is more then a game... It's a puzzle of mathematics combined with infinity styles of play depending on the genre of medium. Wether it be video poker live to table games or maybe a Freeroll on your cell phone each one has a multitude of styles of game play.

I have always loved games since I was a little boy, and poker is so widely adorded and accepted makes it even more interesting to try to master. I also felt by learning people's habits and responses that maybe I could better myself socially since in most cases I'm very socially awkward.

So poker is lots of fun in many ways.

P.S. please play responsibly 😁🖖

G

Grace36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is poker fun

Poker is fun to me yes, I also like the way my adrenaline gets going when I win a big pot. Im trying to learn my tails now though

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very much enjoy the game of Poker a great deal.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like poker, is it fun? Yes when played between friends and without money.
But when playing for money is fun when you win, you don't need to win straight, the problem is when you only lose then it's not fun, no RS.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I like poker and play almost everyday

Hi

I Play poker almost every day and have almost $40 on Betonline.

Rock n Roll!!!

Thank you for listening....

..Bluff..

:mad:

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are correct! I also like how anyone can sit down to the table and win against anybody on any given sunday

Absolutely...at 5'1" I will never be able to outrun Usain Bolt, I won't beat Roger Federer in tennis or Tiger Woods at golf...but I DO stand a chance against the world's best poker pros in any given hand...that's the fun...I can actually compete; maybe not over the long haul...but possibly for a brief moment in time.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like poker, is it fun? Yes when played between friends and without money.
But when playing for money is fun when you win, you don't need to win straight, the problem is when you only lose then it's not fun, no RS.
Only when I am winning many hands and I do not lost so much.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker because it makes me more patient to win and I also get more thoughtful it is something that requires a lot of concentration and if I'm not good at poker I'm also not good at life.:)

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes definitely. It needs to be fun, otherwise there's no reason to play. Playing always involves some fun too.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a passtime for me, and I enjoy the challange of wining against
any other player.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And if you manage to win a larger sum, the mood is even better than it was. And after defeating, you need to keep enjoying the game and improving your skills.