Is Poker Fun to You?

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its fun for a while but soon enougt i have to thake large breacks since i get fustrated by the randomnes and bad beats. So its fun for me for 3-4 months a year.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is fun for me but the funniest thing in poker is when you win a hand. That makes me happy.
I like winning ten hands in a row and then flipping the nuts over when someone finally stands up against me all in.
I guess my kicks come from winning overall too
yeah losing stinks!!!!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its fun for a while but soon enougt i have to thake large breacks since i get fustrated by the randomnes and bad beats. So its fun for me for 3-4 months a year.
Yeah I feel that I'll burn myself out fast sometimes.
I'll win 1st in a tourney and then just take a day off.
people be like confused as if its a hot streak and its gonna go away *luck

I am great at this game
even more so when Im truly interested in playing it

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the learning process! I like to study, get an idea and try to implement the idea into playing.
Exactly!!! And what a great thing to do!
Ideas of your own can be the next GTO!!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I try to take the good parts of the game where I feel good while playing and winning. Should the game be a burden to me? If that were the case, I wouldn't play anymore, I really enjoy the game and it relaxes me in the evening after a day of work. I'm not saying that it doesn't upset me when I take bad beats, but everything is part of the game, just like when we know that AA doesn't always win, if so, where would the sparkle of the game be?

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker, the more I play, the more I win, and my intuition also develops, I recommend playing at several tables.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

It's fun when I'm running good and hell when I'm losing 2 out of 3 hands. Playing poker can be very stressful. Like when you get near the bubble with a short stack and catching nothing but trash and the blinds are killing me and all I'm thinking about is to catch that one hand to move allin with in order to double or triple up and be able to get into the money. But it should be fun so I'll say this and I'm done. When you see and feel it becoming much more than fun, step away from it at least a day or two. Believe me, it will be worth it. .

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby that brings me pleasure and profit. I play poker because it is very interesting, fun and profitable. :D

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i enjoy poker due to the bluffs i make

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is actually stressful to me. I am too tense, trying to win.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is actually stressful to me. I am too tense, trying to win.
We all 'want' to win,,,as always the secret is somewhere in the middle :rolleyes:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker, like life, is very important to me.Our whole life is essentially a game.And it's nice to have friends not only in your environment but also at the poker table!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit my enjoyment of the game has been waning too. It's just no fun to lose so so so many hands when you start out the favorite. When the other guy flips over his A3o v my AKs I just sit here resigned to see the 3 pop up (and no K). Invariably it does by the river.

I'm not complaining, but I am losing interest.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I do enjoy playing poker. You can get unlucky, but that happens with any other game, I love the adrenaline of bluffing, outcarding an opponent, extracting max value out of someone and the best of all: making into the money.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always. And I think that’s the key, because when you do something that’s not fun to you, you won’t give your best, but when you do sometinhg that’s fun for you, you give your best without noticing and this is really good for you

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just cant understand how people are enjoying playing poker.
Is it enjoyable watching a Random number generator until it says 1/221 ?
Is it enjoyable really?
waiting for aq+ to shove into your ak to dominate your opponent
or get unlucky with a shortstack and aj into aq
well whatever i dont get why everybody else is even playing this game
Whats the funnest part of this game to YOU!?
Poker is fun, easily accessed on line and offers a world of competition.
Through in the gambling and skill components and you might have the best game ever invented.
What other profession in the world can you sit right beside the best players in the world. No one wants to see me hitting balls at the Masters, but I might have a good hand or two against a seasoned pro on the felt.

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing poker, is very amazing bro.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is fun, easily accessed on line and offers a world of competition.
Through in the gambling and skill components and you might have the best game ever invented.
What other profession in the world can you sit right beside the best players in the world. No one wants to see me hitting balls at the Masters, but I might have a good hand or two against a seasoned pro on the felt.
Or you might even bluff him:D

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit my enjoyment of the game has been waning too. It's just no fun to lose so so so many hands when you start out the favorite. When the other guy flips over his A3o v my AKs I just sit here resigned to see the 3 pop up (and no K). Invariably it does by the river.

I'm not complaining, but I am losing interest.
Mabey you should check some of my rails.
You might just see the light at the end of the tunnel my friend and get out of the darkness of advanced exploitative poker

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a lot of fun with poker, I'm sorry I don't have a bankroll to grind.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing poker, what makes it fun is when you win a hand on the river.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is at the least fun

In my opinion I'd you can't or don't have fun. Your chances of doing well will diminish. As I always say almost 99% of my posts last sentence. Good luck on the tables and as always have fun. 😁lol