AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's just friends, it's just fun.
But when I play for money, it's to win, the cool thing is when you go to halftime and then you end up meeting people.
And at least for me, I'm more relaxed to keep playing.
I have definitely met some strange and amazing characters on this poker journey

I met a guy from ecuador i used to play heads up
he would bluff every single hand
crushed my soul 15 years ago:cool:

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s fun to me because it’s fun and funny how the game goes playing for money or not it’s just fun.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely like poker so far and will continue to play it

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It can be fun if you don't take yourself so serious at the table. I enjoy the game a lot less then I used too. The more I learn the more it becomes a grind on the mind. The Bad beats don't make it any easier on the mind either. So if you are just starting out in poker I say learn the game the hard way by playing it instead of reading up about poker. I think people should keep it simple for themselves and learn as they go.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The thing I find funny is how many people forget why we started playing this game in the 1st place. We all started playing as we found the game to be fun. While yes we can make money playing we still should play for the enjoyment of the game. Why do I play poker? For the love of the game.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have definitely met some strange and amazing characters on this poker journey

I met a guy from ecuador i used to play heads up
he would bluff every single hand
crushed my soul 15 years ago:cool:

That's what makes poker cool, you end up meeting really nice people, in a tournament I played I met a guy who lives in my neighborhood and we became friends.
Poker is fantastic lol

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play online to learn and improve, but the fun is in live games, meeting different people, sharing knowledge and if possible extract some value along the way.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just cant understand how people are enjoying playing poker.
Is it enjoyable watching a Random number generator until it says 1/221 ?
Is it enjoyable really?
waiting for aq+ to shove into your ak to dominate your opponent
or get unlucky with a shortstack and aj into aq
well whatever i dont get why everybody else is even playing this game
Whats the funnest part of this game to YOU!?
The most fun part for me is testing my brain mathematically and seeing that I'm evolving. Study while playing.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing I find funny is how many people forget why we started playing this game in the 1st place. We all started playing as we found the game to be fun. While yes we can make money playing we still should play for the enjoyment of the game. Why do I play poker? For the love of the game.
I feel that in my heart!!

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally but sometimes its def more fun than other times lol

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yea for sure it is as much as fishing, shooting and life itself is also real fun. I sure wouldn't mind if it was my job but I do need to find more time to play. Good luck and have fun doing it. :D

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I say yes! It makes me fell good.I enjoy a lot play poker, my time run fast and my brain work hard.That's all I need!

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes is fun when i catch the fish at table.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Poker in my life began to take up too much time and effort. That worries me. Something needs to be changed. I just don't sleep like a normal person.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker for me is always fun, otherwise I would stop playing, I have fun even when I lose, because I do not need to win every game, it allows me to relax and enjoy every game whatever the outcome.
Yes winning is great, but not that important to me, it is how I play that is important to me, if I can beat the bubble, then that is all I really want to do, then if I made the Final table that is a bonus in itself, Winning and being top player in any game is fantastic, but certainly not what I aimed for.
Being satisfied by playing your best, and achieving smaller goals is far more important to me personally, as it gives me the opportunity to always play for the fun and enjoyment the game gives me, and being able to relax while doing it.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is always fun and entertaining to play, sometimes frustrating, sometimes stressful, but the truth is clear, all these emotions, sometimes positive and negative, are what make Poker a unique game. Regards.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my favorite game for me. That's all.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Well, that excites me, seeing the player counter fall is exciting and even more so when I am among those who charge.

Alexpoker22

Alexpoker22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the times i play, have a lot of fun, i miss playing live poker, i been playing mostly online

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely 100% fun. Especially when playing here in a regular group of players.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The funniest part of the game for me, is all the players that say they've made money, and they really haven't. Don't know whether they're trying to make themselves sound good, or they think they're better than they are.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't like poker. I play poker against my will.I like to torture myself. And why do what I like.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. Sometimes it's not funny at all.:)

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the first years it was fun for me. Win or lose doesnt matter I play for fun.

After this period I play for the money and when I failed I was really nervous, so I gave up poker.

Nowadays I just play for fun