Is Poker Fun to You?

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course the day I don't have more fun I would stop playing and watching videos but I don't think that ever happens hahahahaha

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like trying to read people and taking advantage of that. Also I like to trick people so it is very fun when I am inside their heads and controlling them. I majored in psychology and my favorite subject has always been math. I took calculus my 10th grade in high school. I never liked friends I rather study. So poker is very fun when you can take people's money.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes it is a lot fun to me

i dont think i could play regularly if it wouldnt be fun

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is lots of fun for me. I do enjoy the challenges that go along with the game.
Especially during this covid, I have not much else to do.

Beatlebug

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its funny when you start winning some mooney

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes it is fun, it is an escape from this horrible reallity we are experiencing. And it is maths, it has diversity and it is like a battle!

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happiness is known in trouble, in this case when the wheel is burning)

SavannahPanda

SavannahPanda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fun. I'm not very good at it, but I just play the small stakes sit n gos to relax.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes! but if i won is so much fun!!!!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I planned to earn money through this game. It's funny that I spent a lot of time and didn't reach the goal. And now I naively believe that this may happen in the future. It's very funny.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I take it as fun and profitable

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is fun for me. I play for something to do. Win or lose I just play for fun.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, Poker can be fun and it also can be stressful too. That is how I feel about Poker. I currently taking a break from the game. It feels good to be away from the game. I play here and there mostly right now. I guess Poker is a good way for me to relax and put my mind in a different place.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes poker is fun. it is also frustrating,time consuming and it can become abusive but the poker rooms mostly control most of this.bottom line I love to play poker

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker is a lot of fun for me. I like to play in an uncompromised way and at the time and day I want. He likes to relax his mind by playing poker.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More of a pass time then fun.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would call it passion ... and of course it is fun. It is a sensation of mixed feelings that with time of playing you learn to almost dominate the sensations that are called variance in poker ... time becomes nothing, it is such fun that when you realize you have 6 or 10. Hours that go very fast .. let's enjoy it and have fun playing ...... good luck to all ..

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like poker I had friends that played poker and it is like a chore to them.. safe to say their poker career is effectively nullified!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's online poker at it's best you either embrace the online game or choose to play live with real cards and real in your face reads and possibly some reliable tells. Totally different games but in many ways completely the same.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker in addition to being a great time-saver.:eek::joyman: