Is Poker Fun to You?

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a great strategy game, in which the one with the best hand preflop does not always win, but until the last moment chance can play its part and turn the tide. That's what makes it fun and I find it a great game

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After many years this is hard to take any fun from this game. You just play it for the money. At the beginning it was fun, but right now it,s hard to find something new in this and you just try to earn money from this.
I know some people still can enjoy the game after many years, maybe just because they have more success and more money from the game.
I know some people can stream this at twitch and take fun from this also, but anyway the game is the same and it,s hard to take fun from this after many years.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is fun to me. It gets old playing video game, watching the same old news, and exercising and eating. So it gives me something to do during my down time. Especially cash games because I can click leave table on a moments notice.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is fun, a nice weekend with friends who have the same interest in the game. Poker means a lot to me because I love to play and get to know new people, because I enjoy life and poker:)

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I like poker, but I'm tired of it. Too much poker has become in my life. Here's a paradox.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cant understand how people are enjoying playing poker.
Is it enjoyable watching a Random number generator until it says 1/221 ?
Is it enjoyable really?
waiting for aq+ to shove into your ak to dominate your opponent
or get unlucky with a shortstack and aj into aq
well whatever i dont get why everybody else is even playing this game
Whats the funnest part of this game to YOU!?

The most obvious reason why we like poker is because we don't always win with good cards, there also plays a great variable the resources that a player has at the time of playing this magnificent game, not always the best poker player is subject to look for good cards if not in seeing odds in which you could get a straight or a flash so, from my point of view this is the reason why we enjoy poker, the feeling of alive that gives us the game to complete very good hands or lose. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really like poker, but it is also a love-hate relationship since just as you can win a lot you can also lose a lot and that sometimes hurts and frustrates you, but it is a very interesting and strategic game. mentally you have to be very strong to face the different challenges it proposes

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is so fun, but lately been so stressful I need to get back to the basics.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely poker is fun for me. Otherwise i would not play it. But for poker to be fun you need to develop your game and not only wait for good cards. It is great fun to make good bluff, to take hand with continuation bet even if you did not connect, to trick your opponent to fold his draw with proper bet and so on and so on.