Chips
It's really fun because it involves a combination of skill and luck

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! But you have to remember! You are not going to win every tourny! You probably wont cash everyone also. So yes it is fun. I do remember how internet poker use to be. More people on the chat board having fun during the game. A fun social event. Regretfully much of that is gone now. But in the mid 2000's . We had as much fun razzing each other as we were playing. I did have a group at the old 5dimes pokersite that did have fun on the chat boards....but most of that comradery has vanished lately. Hope one day it could return. But society is becoming very polarizing. Ruining many old ways....hopefully not forever. The world needs to find a true middle....like the old days. Otherwise....no one can win.
And everyone loses.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite frustrating

Poker can be very frustrating. But I enjoy the mental aspects of the game. I can say that I don’t know much about the financial rewards of the game, unfortunately.

I just cant understand how people are enjoying playing poker.
Is it enjoyable watching a Random number generator until it says 1/221 ?
Is it enjoyable really?
waiting for aq+ to shove into your ak to dominate your opponent
or get unlucky with a shortstack and aj into aq
well whatever i dont get why everybody else is even playing this game
Whats the funnest part of this game to YOU!?

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it can be frustrating but on the other hand it can be exhilarating. Thus the ups and downs of poker, An emotional rollercoaster...

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yea. Its all what you make it i think. It is a tough game at times and it is awesome. I think practice makes perfect is what its all about. Good luck.

G

gio1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker it is one of my favorite sports of which I have to invest time both to learn and to play

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, it's fun, it's exciting, it's exciting.
Okay, it makes you angry when you're holding AA or KK and loses, but it's all part of this crazy and very, very exciting game.

There is and this game has fate to have patience, lots of patience lol

A

admiralrp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea its alone time lol, it takes the stress off until you lose

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely poker is fun. especially when I have AA and I lose to any two pair or a straight. it's a continuous lottery, there is no such thing as a sure hand ;)

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like the process of getting good at Poker, I don't like Poker that much as a game in of itself. Like I wouldn't enjoy playing a game of Poker with a friend nearly as much as I would a game of chess, for example.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is always fun, even when I lose, and the reason is that I play within my limits and will not buy-in for more than 1% of my bankroll. Before the lock-downs started, I had over $200 in my pokerstars Bankroll, Besides they CC Free-rolls, I played $1 SnGs and eventually made the $300 I needed to increase my stakes to $3 buy-ins, Now I can play both $1 +$3 buy-ins and have a bankroll of over $470.
I don't want to be a Millionaire, I just want to play for the fun the game gives me, and I am not a serious player, some have even called me crazy!
Crazy probably, Stupid! Definitely not!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it is specially when winning as always huh

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes!!! I love playing poker!! It's funny....

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game of poker will make you feel an innumerable number of reactions, at times it makes me angry, I enter my heart full, calm for making the plays well, nervousness that if not worked, will result in bad movement, many joys in good morning, which We must learn is that it is a game with a lot of variance, we never know when it is going to attack us, it is what, for many that type of situation is what keeps us having fun, so we live and enjoy poker, good luck guys ,,

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Poker is very Funny for Me...:) Especially, when I Win!..:D To be continued!..;):deal::)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not fun, if you're a professional. In that case it's a job.

If you can stay within your budget, or play for free...it's great fun. I've been doing it online for as long ago as Paradise Poker.

I plan on continuing to play from my coffin.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is still fun for me, otherwise I would not play of course. It is frustrating at times, but when it is going well it's very exciting.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

sometimes if I have fun later it becomes more of a way to earn money and loses a bit of fun !! but I like to play it greetingsªª

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When it's just friends, it's just fun.
But when I play for money, it's to win, the cool thing is when you go to halftime and then you end up meeting people.
And at least for me, I'm more relaxed to keep playing.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

it is fun for sure. It is even more fun when you win, Nothing like taking down the first place trophy in a tournament.