You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
- @najisami claims stars did not send that aj hand to him. Why should they have only sent it to u?
Why would I "claim" ????? That's what PS chose or decided to do.
They sent me an email with 2 hands and a couple of questions that I've unsewered honestly and to the best of my knowledge.
I have posted both hands above, what you should actually do is analyze them and give your opinion, not accuse your fellow members without even knowing how this whole thing started.
I have never said that "these games are not worthy to cheat", I don't know where you got this phrase from, but definitely not from any of my posts.
We love this forum for many reasons, one of them is the respect we have for each other. Right now, I feel that you have been disrespectful to both of us. The only thing I will do is never, ever again read or reply to any of your posts. Good luck sir.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am zero trolling my friend. Zero.

If u post here be aware that people will give their opinions, this is how a forum works.

Sorry but after reading that thread and hh's multiple times, to me it really feels like u guys are acting pretty suspicious.

- @najisami claims stars did not send that aj hand to him. Why should they have only sent it to u?

- u bringing GG into this. GG has nothing to do with it. Good luck with any investigation on any site if they flag u.

- u both trying to gain sympathy by posting big folds 90 percent of people would not do in freerolls claiming u know each other very well. At the same time u say these games are not worthy enough to cheat. So its not worthy enough to cheat but still worthy enough to make these types of laydowns? Correct?

-sorry but i trust way more in stars security than what 2 randoms on a forum say. Those type of investigations do not happen for zero reasons.

Etc etc...

We will see what will come to light. There is a decent chance we no more hear anything from u 2 after its done.

Ps: u are obv always free to block me if u not like my posts.

First prize of the CC forum spirit 🏆
At least you don't try to "gain sympathy"...
Let's hope to avoid meeting nice and respectful members like you in the future :rolleyes:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry Andy, I did not ask for it yet since it's from the email sent to Valentin. I don't want to add any suspicion while their "Review" is still in process. They might think that there's some kind of collaboration going on between us, so I'll wait for their response first.

I think it'd be best to be as transparent as possible. Tell them you know each other well (if you do... or however well you know each other I mean) and send them the link to this thread.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I think it'd be best to be as transparent as possible. Tell them you know each other well (if you do... or however well you know each other I mean) and send them the link to this thread.
I mean I get the idea of transpareny but not sure I want PS to read comments like these :ROFLMAO:
Will keep you updated .
Worst case....PS can suck my dick and will become GGpoker player only .
Pardon my language there lol , Im furious

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
That's exactly what I did. Now waiting for what they called a "review process" :unsure:

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ps: u are obv always free to block me if u not like my posts.

Yes we are, and you are free to gain some more kindness too <3 Somehow I feel like you look at someone blocking you as a good thing, like it is something to be proud of <3 that is a little backwards. BUT I hope you find what you are looking for

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Спасибо, к сожалению, это еще не закончилось. Как уже упоминалось, мы все еще ждем ответа:(
Нам пришлось ответить в течение 48 часов, а они могут занять столько времени, сколько захотят 🙄

Но да, если что-то пойдет не так, я остаюсь в GGpoker 🤷🏻‍♂️
I got it, we'll wait for good news or your transfer to GGPOKER, but it's also cool there and I hope you can win a lot of tournaments there and make good money because it's not the main thing which poker site you play at, the main thing is to win money on these sites, good news.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I was not sure to write in this this thread, but I have the feeling that I have to defend Suns of beaches. I don't know anyone of you three personal and I consciously only read the posts by G0930. Overall, these seem likeable. But suns of beaches is right. Things stink a bit. I'm not saying you cheated. Certainly not planned. This really makes no sense in a freeroll. But experience shows that sometimes things just happen. You're chatting on another channel and something slips out and the other person presses fold - it's all purely fictitious. It might as well just look stupid. But it does that too. In my opinion, the criticism that you only publish parts of the conversation (if you publish anything at all) is entirely justified.
As I said: I'm not saying anything illegal happened, but I can understand criticism. Because the whole thing has a strange aftertaste.

Andere suchen auch nach

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi :) but in all fairness, should you not read the whole thread to say "it stinks but I am not saying your cheating".? Paraphrasing yes, but that is basically what you said. What does it stink of then if not something illegal to the terms and service of pokerstars?

PLUS these are amazing poker players, who take their game to the next level and take this all very seriously. Being accused of these things is just awful and that is not a kind thing to say when you do not even know the details. As you said, you did not read everything.

Plus, just because someone who is always rude says he wants to see other messages does not mean anyone of us have to or care to share them with him. Sorry to be blunt, but I love these people. They are my friends. I think it is also cool that you want to stick up for him, loyalty is the best. :) GLGL on and off the felts <3 sorry to respond but you understand clearly if you just needed to stand up for Sun.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Hi :) but in all fairness, should you not read the whole thread to say "it stinks but I am not saying your cheating".? Paraphrasing yes, but that is basically what you said. What does it stink of then if not something illegal to the terms and service of Pokerstars?

PLUS these are amazing poker players, who take their game to the next level and take this all very seriously. Being accused of these things is just awful and that is not a kind thing to say when you do not even know the details. As you said, you did not read everything.

Plus, just because someone who is always rude says he wants to see other messages does not mean anyone of us have to or care to share them with him. Sorry to be blunt, but I love these people. They are my friends. I think it is also cool that you want to stick up for him, loyalty is the best. :) GLGL on and off the felts <3 sorry to respond but you understand clearly if you just needed to stand up for Sun.
I have written misunderstoodly I think - sorry. I have read this this thread completely, but have read from G0930 thinks before. And I don't know much facts, therefore it is not easy to say thinks to this case. But sorry " they are my friends and amazing poker players" is also no real argument. I don't want make this thing big, I only wanted to say that I can understand a critical post.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I have written misunderstoodly I think - sorry. I have read this this thread completely, but have read from G0930 thinks before. And I don't know much facts, therefore it is not easy to say thinks to this case. But sorry " they are my friends and amazing poker players" is also no real argument. I don't want make this thing big, I only wanted to say that I can understand a critical post.
Without criticism, there would be no improvement or progress. I hope we agree on this point.
But you are calling criticism something that has nothing to do with criticism.
Neither you, nor the guy you said you are defending took a minute to review the hands posted above, analyze them, or criticize the way they have been played if needed, so we could all learn something. Instead, you are assuming that people are hiding something. What's there to hide after having posted a copy of the email received from PS ???? If you have any questions, shoot.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
That's exactly what I did. Now waiting for what they called a "review process" :unsure:
CORRECTION : By "That's exactly what I did", I did not mean I sent a link to this thread. I'm totally against that idea.
I meant that I answered their 2 questions honestly and to the best of my knowledge, that's it. I don't need to send them anything except whatever they would ask for, I have nothing to hide or defend.
I even think that this thread was a BAD idea, so far, it generated so much irrelevant and unnecessary gossip. Almost nothing instructive.

Surprisingly, in a poker forum, almost everyone ignored the posted "poker hands" and let their words flow in every direction !

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So first of all: i have no idea who jack12de is. On the other side u guys who are defending this all seem to know each other. So theres that.

Now for the hands:

Aj hand:

G0930 folds to a half pot continuation bet on a dry jack high board. His reasoning: his opponent can only have qq+ there. So why is he calling pre? He also messes up action in that hand. I played with him multiple times and only people who believe in santa would believe he is not calling there at least one bet to see a turn. No way he can have any read on that half pot continuation bet.

Kk hand:

After the 3-bet this is normally a 4-bet. but no, he decides to call so G0930 can also come cheap into the pot and they can see a flop with 4 cards against that strong 3-bet range.

He then just check-folds that low flop to a bet of a preflop caller and an allin of like 26bb. With a very strong overpair to the board. In a freeroll. Loosing 0 chips. When both opponents also have overpairs in their range that are lower than kk. Sure there is a possible straight on this very connected board but this is in no way that easy of a fold (especially in a freeroll) as they claim it to be (which is in my opinion one of a few tells itt).

A7 hand: no idea. Missclick fold. What should the benefit be of winning 10 chips? Lol.

The possibility that there is some kind of softplay going on here is very high imo.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If we're talking poker, I'm in. I don't claim that my decision there was the best, I'm no pro. But I'm satisfied with it and open to any instructive criticism.

... In the 2nd hand, the least I could say is that I'm glad I folded. G called my raise, and he seldom calls any raise unless he has something decent, but I was sure he does not have Aces, Kings or Queens (He would've re-raised me) and my plan was to go all in on any flop that has no A and no Q in it. But when NeatAce 3-bet and got called by -OJIR, I had to re-evaluate. I couldn't shove, thinking of the possibility that one of those two could have Aces, but I wasn't going to throw my Kings away either, so I called hoping to see a favorable flop, except that my surprise wasn't going to end right there. Both G and another player called the 3-bet, but I quickly thought that those two would've definitely shove if they had a big pair and they only called with some AX or a small/mid pair because of the odds they had. I was so relieved when I saw that 3-5-2 flop and checked with the intention to shove if one of them makes some weird bet. But it wasn't the end of my surprises again when G came out betting into 4 of us, I literally went like WTF? Normally when that happens, I think about 2 pair or better, but I knew and I still know that G would never call that much or even the 1st raise pre-flop with any of those two cards or A4, leaving me with the conclusion that he has a set, nevertheless, for that amount and that much in the pot, I was seriously thinking about floating, then more surprises came along, that's when I realized that my Kings were not good there. When NeatAce jammed after that bet and 2 players behind him, I knew my first intuition about him holding Aces was right and bitterly mucked my so good looking cowboys. I know how difficult folding a big pair could be, but I'm almost sure that if NeatAce knew G as much as I do, he would've probably just called or even folded and waited for a better spot. Little that we know, it was G's hand that improved anyway !

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"I'm sure he gave me a J and raised knowing very well I have top pair and Hes better ."

How does he figure this ^

The fold (after calling pre) with the AJ on that flop is strange & so is the comment on this thread.

I agree with the statement saying it was a bad idea to post this thread on this forum.

I hope things get worked out for you both.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know you , the OP , the reason to restrict your player privileges is strang , over a CC freeroll hand ?? I can't believe it .

Is it only one hand or many hands ?? To investigate you over one hand is strange or suspicious. But if they have many similar hands of you , then that would be a different story

I say again I don't know you ,so you are innocent until proven differently , until proven guilty

But I have to confess , I have witnessed so many ''odd'' hands in CC freerolls nowadays , I have stopped taking screenshots , many CC friends play very strange in CC freerolls, making strange calls or bets and folds , creating odds for their friend, knowing how the rng works . With these collaborations , you can only imagine what will happen for a step 3 ticket , a 109$ ticket , that's why I didn't want it on the first place , the main reason besides other reasons , the 11$ tickets were just fine (in the 250$ weekly PS CC freeroll

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
"I'm sure he gave me a J and raised knowing very well I have top pair and Hes better ."

The fold (after calling pre) with the AJ on that flop is strange & so is the comment on this thread.

I agree with the statement saying it was a bad idea to post this thread on this forum.

I should have anticipated some self proclaimed Sherlock Holmes would jump in fueling doubts..

Thanks, hope these investigators won't take too long anymore...it's not like it's a pile of documents they have to go through but a couple of hands.
In my case, one single hand

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish you all the best favorable result.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I should have anticipated some self proclaimed Sherlock Holmes would jump in fueling doubts..

Thanks, hope these investigators won't take too long anymore...it's not like it's a pile of documents they have to go through but a couple of hands.
In my case, one single hand
It's almost certainly more than 1 hand, but thats the hand they pulled as an example of what they thought your suspect behavior was.
Either way, hope you get it resolved quickly and I'm interested to see what the result of all this is.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wild stuff.

Overall I trust Star's security team the most of all the sites. Doesn't mean they don't make mistakes.

However I've heard lots of stories about GG banning players for reasons like... being a winning player, which they just called "bum hunting". Meanwhile they couldn't figure out how this Fedor Kruse went from 200NL to 40,000NL in a year on their site...

Then again I haven't played there in a few years due to the previously mentioned gong show so maybe things have changed over there...

Wild stuff

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Honestly, G folding that TPTK is a mistery to me too. I wish I knew what I had there. I will ask for a hand history and find out, but only after this is over. I think the less talk the better for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.