You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I love Pokerstars <3 and I would miss your light at the tables <3 maybe keep it for the CC games and our homegames, and now they have the direct path to the SM. Focus there and play many more of those events.

I really do feel that it will be okay soon <3 if not :p lol (YOU know I love you and I am kidding looool but I have to)

Love you too Billi, you can always get me to smile ....No matter how angry I may be ❤️

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I love Pokerstars <3 and I would miss your light at the tables <3 maybe keep it for the CC games and our homegames, and now they have the direct path to the SM. Focus there and play many more of those events.
We will see how this develops

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Sometimes PS does that but they affect our account a our plays, a lot of time without investigate well, and take a lot of time to resolve, is a bad experience.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
They literally did this for top pair fold situation... weird :oops:.. I can definitely understand your anger :ROFLMAO:

Try to remain calm, and don't let at least pokerstars directly know you are angry or anything. PokerStars won't likely do anything permanent on this situation alone unless you do something and they might not be good site to play right now for you, but you'll likely want to play there at least sometimes within next 40 years.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
They literally did this for top pair fold situation... weird :oops:.. I can definitely understand your anger :ROFLMAO:

Try to remain calm, and don't let at least PokerStars directly know you are angry or anything. PokerStars won't likely do anything permanent on this situation alone unless you do something and they might not be good site to play right now for you, but you'll likely want to play there at least sometimes within next 40 years.
Oh im always polite. Viennese mastered the art of being polite while being unfriendly.

I can insult them without them knowing 🤣

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
loool that plus customer service...dangerous combo :p
“Dear lady, I understand you are angry...
Owa mia san da net responsible... widaschaun!”

Nicely translated CC built in translator lol.
You only need to learn viennese accent now

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
MAYBE POKERSTARS OR FULLTILT IS BEHIND GGPOKER . aLL PLAYERS FROM POKERSATRS FULL TILT MIGRATE TO gg POKER .
Please no CAPS in the forum and apply your tinfoil hat first

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Btw @billibooo I love that it says "owa mia san da net responsible"
Spoken like a true Viennese who attempts to speak english 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm sure he gave me a J and raised knowing very well I have top pair and Hes better .
Then why so big? Wouldn't they want to get value? And why would they 'give you a J'... when you're still yet to act on the flop?
I'm not insinuating anything but your response doesn't make sense to me. How do they put you on a 'J'? Why not '77', '22', (or 88, AQ, 55?...). They know you're flatting off of 20bb otb vs EP.. but are 3-Betting AQo+, 66+). Still, how does this put you on a 'J' (makes no sense to me... but I'm a bit slow so maybe I'm just missing something)

So they're only betting POT here from EP on a board like this when they're holding an overpair? What about AK, TT, AQs....

When I first saw the post (the title) I assumed that it would be that your hand was flagged due to their 'game integrity software' (< or whatever they call it at Stars), catching it. And from my understanding, for this to happen a player(s) would've needed to report you to bring it to their attention.

If they feel it's warranted, someone from their integrity/security team will pull your Hand Histories and have them analyzed by the software they use.... and then from there will select hand(s) and ask you questions about them.

Sure it can be a hassle (and worse if you get ruled against while not guilty of any wrongdoing) but at the same time, I think this is a big PLUS for Pokerstars as it shows us they are listening to customers complaints and then following up on it. (although YES it does seem like a huge waste of time with it being a private freeroll... but it does show that they care about all of their games... so maybe a good thing too???).

Why do you think it was a player in a Splash game that may have reported you? (fwiw I don't know what a splash game is... I'm assuming it's poker). And if so, you'd expect them to ask about hands in question from that game... no?

Please try to bear with me... and dumb it down for me a bit (like you know... don't 'Umm' me too much please)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
And why does he need to protect that large on a rainbow flop? Anyway, totally ridiculous to lock your account after this time.
BUT that is not unusual when you play the same people every day for years...I have done that soooooOOOOOoooo many times against you sharks
I folded with QQ before the flop only because I didn't have time to click! It turned out to be the best belt of life. Big Bling had AA.
But playing against people you know you can't rely on pure math.
Hey guys,
I don't understand Germain, but I don't think they showed my hand there, honestly and unfortunately, I don't even remember what I had (Now I would love to know).
One thing no one said anything about though, is what I wrote in the chat box, the silly "Hey G, I just saw you there". They wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't what triggered their doubt even though I said it after he had folded !!!! I must've seen him at my table in a different game, which happens very often, that's all.

Now, I also received a similar email and about to respond, I might just tell them off, because it's really ridiculous. 😣😣

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't want to argue with you, nor accuse you of collusion but how can he be sure about you having a J since he's being OOP and you called behind on BN?

In general, one could call behind with a decent sized range on BN but you're only 20 BBs, so ofc that influences the range as well.

So all in all, the hand indeed looks super weird as an outsider

I should've read through the entire thread because this ^ is what I was thinking too >> How can we assume that he can be sure about you having a 'J' in this spot? (seems more weird than the hand tbh)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey guys,
I don't understand Germain, but I don't think they showed my hand there, honestly and unfortunately, I don't even remember what I had (Now I would love to know).
One thing no one said anything about though, is what I wrote in the chat box, the silly "Hey G, I just saw you there". They wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't what triggered their doubt even though I said it after he had folded !!!! I must've seen him at my table in a different game, which happens very often, that's all.

Now, I also received a similar email and about to respond, I might just tell them off, because it's really ridiculous. 😣😣

I hope you're able to get it resolved quickly!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hey guys,

Just answer the truth ....
We know our playstyles so incongruent decisions are bound to happen
Sure it can be a hassle (and worse if you get ruled against while not guilty of any wrongdoing) but at the same time, I think this is a big PLUS for Pokerstars as it shows us they are listening to customers complaints and then following up on it. (although YES it does seem like a huge waste of time with it being a private freeroll... but it does show that they care about all of their games... so maybe a good thing too???).
But why report it now when the hand was from 2 months ago?
Why do you think it was a player in a Splash game that may have reported you? (fwiw I don't know what a splash game is... I'm assuming it's poker). And if so, you'd expect them to ask about hands in question from that game... no?
Splash is what PS calls unlimited rebuy satty.
I played that and broke a lot of hearts only to bubble in 3rd 🤣
Some guy was insulting after I caught his bluff and after that I eliminated him with rags as it was a must call with any hand when you're opp has 0.5 bb.

That's why I have the suspicion .

But since @najisami recieved the same mail with Hand history all from CC games it was probably some pathetic sore loser who happens to be a CC member

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
But why report it now when the hand was from 2 months ago?

But since @najisami recieved the same mail with Hand history all from CC games it was probably some pathetic sore loser who happens to be a CC member
Probably more likely it's someone on CC.

Just because the HH they're questioning you on is from 2mos. ago, doesn't mean it was just reported now. It could be just a hand that their integrity software grabbed when they ran a bunch of your Hand Histories through it (fwiw, I've had a player complain about me in the past (8yrs. ago), and Stars sent me hands that were from 6 months prior (I had to remember what I was thinking during the hand)).

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Then why so big? Wouldn't they want to get value? And why would they 'give you a J'... when you're still yet to act on the flop?
I'm not insinuating anything but your response doesn't make sense to me. How do they put you on a 'J'? Why not '77', '22', (or 88, AQ, 55?...

I really wanted to go answer them, but I saw your post and couldn't help adding this :

I don't see why do I have to put him on anything there. He has position on me and he'd called my raise, so I had to see where I was. And why was my bet that big? I think it was about 1/2 the pot, kind of standard C-bet. I just wish I knew what I had there !

And you're right, the Splash game has nothing to do with it as far as I can understand, I wasn't even in it.

Moreover, you are right again about PS staying on top of everything. I like that even though it's a real hassle for me and Valentin (G0930) right now. But if we get ruled against, I'll be really, really pissed off and would never, ever play a hand there again even if they apologize and give me a compensation. We haven't done anything wrong, we compete against each other in all CC events all the time. I definitely never seen this coming. In this particular hand, they should've, at least, showed what I had too. TPTK is an easy fold in certain situation for any decent player.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it was about 1/2 the pot, kind of standard C-bet. I just wish I knew what I had there !
You are right. I did the math wrong and it was only 1/2 pot instead of full pot, my apologies.

And you should be able to request the hand history by hand ID in PS software:

And then you gotta share though. 😛

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I remembered an interesting situation in my game. it was also a CC tournament
It was a very long time ago, I no longer remember the exact layout, there were 3 players left
I had A* in my hand, there was A*A** on the table and the opponent went all in... I thought for a long time and folded, I knew that I had a good hand, but I was afraid that he had a full house when I showed that I was folding "A" the 3rd player who was watching was surprised
It turns out that this game of mine could be calculated as if I was also playing along with my opponent. but this is nonsense.

you have a very strange situation G0930 I hope PS comes out of it with dignity, it seems to me that some whiner complained very strongly about you.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Moreover, you are right again about PS staying on top of everything. I like that even though it's a real hassle for me and Valentin (G0930) right now.
Oh yeah! I'm LUUUVING it PS is the Best 🙄
Collusion investigation in a fukin freeroll....gimme a break

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You are right. I did the math wrong and it was only 1/2 pot instead of full pot, my apologies.

And you should be able to request the hand history by hand ID in PS software:

And then you gotta share though. 😛
yes guys. request this game. we are all very interested

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think they should ever block an account based on just one hand because in online poker a whole bunch of crazy things can happen that result in a play that looks irrational. Things like somebody ringing your doorbell and your hand gets folded and you didn't see you just made the nuts because you went to see who arrived at your place. Or maybe your internet goes out or maybe you are playing octordle and you click submit but screen shifts suddenly to the poker game just as you are pressing the button and you make a big raise with 72 etc. etc.
I find this very concerning and hope you get things resolved to your satisfaction real soon.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's been a lot to read up to this point and that's enough for me for today !!!

This is really bad and I hope this nonsense comes to an end quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.