You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
and yes. from this day on, if I log into spin&go and see a CC player, I will immediately close the game and exit pokerstars. Joke😂

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I disagree, I'm just not stupid enough to soft play multiple SnG with my friends, on a poker client that is eventually going to catch me, and then blame everything else but my own actions.
Nice try....but not one single hand of our sit&go games where in question. Only hands from CC freeroll.
So shove your allegations up yoursh....thank you kindly
By your logic any regular in a Homegame club should be investigated, they play together every day 🙄
I will refrain from writing what I think you are .....

Last edited:
najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Congratulations. Pokerstars, as always, are loyal to customers. I'm glad everything ended well for you. now you need to agree and draw up a schedule of who plays CC tournaments and on what day😅😂🤣
You got it all wrong. There are only 2 restrictions :
We cannot be at the same table in a S&G or in a cash game.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Congratulations. Pokerstars, as always, are loyal to customers. I'm glad everything ended well for you. now you need to agree and draw up a schedule of who plays CC tournaments and on what day😅😂🤣
Not necessary after all. We are prohibited from playing sit&goes and cashgames together.
But all hands in review were from CC games ....
This whole thing makes no sense but glad Im reinstated and can finally use my SM ticket

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
and yes, to be serious. I play spin and go every day and I haven’t seen anyone from CC in half a year. I think it’s just impossible to get to a table with someone you know. the chance of sitting down at a table with a friend increases when you call or write and agree on what time and what spin and go tournament to play and you both sit down at the same time
if you were actually seen at the same Spin and Go table, this will definitely arouse suspicion
P.S. I’m not accusing anyone of anything here (it’s none of my business), there’s a PokerStars security service for that. I just shared my thoughts

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've read the whole of this thread and apart from possible collusion having taken place (which doesn't look very likely to me) I have to remark that the various analyses of the hands brings to the fore the thing that has always foxed me about analyses. How on earth can someone decide another person's range if they've never played against them? How can I know what another player might play without some sort of background knowledge on my part? Am I the only one to think that sometimes it's better to just ask: Are my odds of winningh good, having regard to the size of the pot?

Sorry to sound such a wimp, but like most things I find poker comparatively simple to my simple mind. :)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
and yes, to be serious. I play spin and go every day and I haven’t seen anyone from CC in half a year. I think it’s just impossible to get to a table with someone you know. the chance of sitting down at a table with a friend increases when you call or write and agree on what time and what spin and go tournament to play and you both sit down at the same time
if you were actually seen at the same Spin and Go table, this will definitely arouse suspicion
P.S. I’m not accusing anyone of anything here (it’s none of my business), there’s a PokerStars security service for that. I just shared my thoughts
It was never Spin and Go but SITandGo.
Always NLO8 single tables and not one single hand in those sessions were in question and reviewed but only CC games

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice try....but not one single hand of our sit&go games where in question. Only hands from CC freeroll.
By your logic any regular in a Homegame club should be investigated, they play together every day 🙄
I will refrain from writing what I think you

I will refrain from writing what I think you are .....
I dont care what you think of me. You are not being transparent, you started this thread to look for sympathy, the biggest red flag of all is the way you are attacking anyone that does not agree with your narrative. You got caught soft playing, which is the reason you are now restricted, enjoy your time on GG lol.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So PS lost against GG because PS has a security team that investigates soft playing no matter where it takes place? Meanwhile GG supposedly has a bunch of bot rings late regging and soft playing into prizes. Cool.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Time to close this . @Tammy would you be so kind to either delete or close the thread for comments? Thanks :)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Who spoke or talked about Spin & Go games in this thread ??????
Better read before getting involved.
Please share your thoughts about the topic in hand.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So PS lost against GG because PS has a security team that investigates soft playing no matter where it takes place? Meanwhile GG supposedly has a bunch of bot rings late regging and soft playing into prizes. Cool.
Any proof of that claim ? Ya didn't think so...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Any proof of that claim ? Ya didn't think so...
What do I get for proving something to you? You're the one posting a topic claiming your little spat with PS security is somehow significant in PS's decline vs. GG.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just absurd! PS putting the account under investigation would have been enough since there's no clear evidence of collusion. There's no direct evidence such as parties planning to conspire & taking down a tourney to even warrant the restriction.

As we say, anything is possible in poker. Soft play is just a perception. Why is this not innovative to avoid a loss in a cooler situation? Even tho you would plan & conspire against me I wouldn't mind 'coz that doesn't mean you'ld take me down hehe. You guys know yourselves & the allegation is ridiculous & idiotic.

Other than that there is no association to be drawn other than me Naji and Sebbour have the same guy as avatar.
Have seen players with same in-game avatar but what makes me wary is when they have similar user name. One is like player11 & the other is player12. When investigated & proved not a multi-account & are different users then that should be the end of that.

Always play with your guts desire! More power in your games guys!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is just absurd! PS putting the account under investigation would have been enough since there's no clear evidence of collusion. There's no direct evidence such as parties planning to conspire & taking down a tourney to even warrant the restriction.

As we say, anything is possible in poker. Soft play is just a perception. Why is this not innovative to avoid a loss in a cooler situation? Even tho you would plan & conspire against me I wouldn't mind 'coz that doesn't mean you'ld take me down hehe. You guys know yourselves & the allegation is ridiculous & idiotic.

Have seen players with same in-game avatar but what makes me wary is when they have similar user name. One is like player11 & the other is player12. When investigated & proved not a multi-account & are different users then that should be the end of that.

Always play with your guts desire! More power in your games guys!
So you think that two players who are cheating would ever consider making usernames that are the same except for a very slight difference in the number following the name?
Obviously there was something 'clear enough' for Stars to investigate further & to restrict playing on same tables. I actually still find it rather odd that G9030 SNG play... over 50% of his O8 STT sng games were shared on same table as Morocco. To me, that's strange. (maybe not for others but for me it is)
Also, I suppose you chose to not read through the entire thread because there's more than a few comments/questions & responses that seem a tad suspect.
I am not saying they are cheating. But I can see why Stars would've investigated it (even though I am only going off of information in this thread... which is no doubt limited)

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you think that two players who are cheating would ever consider making usernames that are the same except for a very slight difference in the number following the name?
I was saying it makes me wary of multi-accounts. A lot of peeps have same avatar & its not a concern.
Also, I suppose you chose to not read through the entire thread because there's more than a few comments/questions & responses that seem a tad suspect.
The comments/ responses you find suspect are based on personal thinking & experience. Peeps are not the same & act or think according to their own situations. Its not an exact science.
But I can see why Stars would've investigated it
PS investigated because there was a report. I will not be surprised if there be similar unreported situations in PS but obviously they cannot investigate every hand.

I acknowledge the comments in this thread but without other collaborating evidences of fact are mere circumstantial. Innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt.

Last edited:
E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've read the whole of this thread and apart from possible collusion having taken place (which doesn't look very likely to me) I have to remark that the various analyses of the hands brings to the fore the thing that has always foxed me about analyses. How on earth can someone decide another person's range if they've never played against them? How can I know what another player might play without some sort of background knowledge on my part? Am I the only one to think that sometimes it's better to just ask: Are my odds of winningh good, having regard to the size of the pot?

Sorry to sound such a wimp, but like most things I find poker comparatively simple to my simple mind. :)

There are "Optimal" ranges and an "Optimal" decision in every spot given the action that preceded it.

Someone might do something absolutely ridiculous like try and bluff you with 72o in a spot, and they might get away with it and think / feel like genius because they won the pot... They actually just shipped a huge amount of EV to you that if they continue to play the same they will give back to you.

You can then go into developing a game plan that seeks to exploit bad player's tendencies a high enough % of the time you profit no matter what happens in one individual spot.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Obviously there was something 'clear enough' for Stars to investigate further & to restrict playing on same tables. I actually still find it rather odd that G9030 SNG play... over 50% of his O8 STT sng games were shared on same table as Morocco. To me, that's strange. (maybe not for others but for me it is)
I am not saying they are cheating. But I can see why Stars would've investigated it (even though I am only going off of information in this thread... which is no doubt limited)
I don't blame PS for the investigation cause they have to when there's a possibilty of collusion...
But the hands they sent are ridiculous as Proof.
I can send you all of them If you're interested...

I think it's not odd at all.. we simply liked to play some sng before going to bed...

And now they said we can still play Mtts but this statement was apparently bullshit.
It's really not ok that now I have to put up a rotation system when I and when he will play a CC game.
Or any game for that matter...
Screenshot 2023 11 26 19 37 48 723 compyrsoftwarepokerstarseu edit
If we both qualify for the Milly...only one of us can play.
Fukin ridiculous!!!
Especially since they said it's possible ! Only sng and cash are supposed to be banned 🙄
Screenshot 2023 11 25 16 52 00 095 comgoogleandroidgm edit

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
PS just acts like a dick.
Why tell us we can register for regular MTTs when in fact it's not possible???

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why tell us we can register for regular MTTs when in fact it's not possible???
Have you tried to clarify the restriction since the decision was very clear on non-S&G events?
You can still register in the same multi-table (non-Sit & Go) events.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Have you tried to clarify the restriction since the decision was very clear on non-S&G events?
I contacted Support by mail yesterday but no answer.
In livechat right now , let's see what they say.....

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's a mistake apparently .
She will send it to the Team and I will get an e-mail ...
Screenshot 2023 11 27 12 23 18 255 compyrsoftwarepokerstarseu edit

Status
Not open for further replies.