You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow @G0930 , this seems like its been an annoying period for you and @najisami. Glad it looks to be almost sorted.

The original hand in question could def 'appear' as soft play, but come on Stars, its a community freeroll.

For what its worth, anyone saying they don't play differently with friends etc is kidding themselves. Its at the very heart of the game, trying to do what the other person doesn't think you will do. So when you're playing live with a friend or online, you're consistently trying to make the play they don't expect.

There are countless situations where I will raise or fold marginal hands based on knowing someone. Sometimes this WILL be because I like them or maybe I want to beat them more than an unknown opponent. This is literally the game. We allow our emotions to cloud or improve our poker judgement every time we sit down.

But 'soft play', in my opinion, is something premeditated, and therefore can not easily happen in a CC freeroll, and plus the small amounts on offer for you guys, I just can't see the benefit from any angle. You both win a decent share of CC freeroll $'s from the limited games I play or see, so what would be the point!!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't blame PS for the investigation cause they have to when there's a possibilty of collusion...But the hands they sent are ridiculous as Proof. I can send you all of them If you're interested.

Not necessary after all. We are prohibited from playing sit&goes and cashgames together.
But all hands in review were from CC games ....
So there are more hands in question than already posted in this thread? interesting.

Why not post them here if they are indeed "ridiculous as a proof"?

Im sure everyone would be interested to see them 😉

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So there are more hands in question than already posted in this thread? interesting.
You really need to learn to read and also perceive it
Why not post them here if they are indeed "ridiculous as a proof"?

Im sure everyone would be interested to see them 😉
Look...NO hand of the NLO8 sessions was in question or under investigation.
I can surely send you all the hands and you can play Sherlock Holmes and try to find smth fishy.

Why the concept of adapted play with people you know is nothing you can get is beyond me....

Last edited:
Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The PS is digging its own grave!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You really need to learn to read and also perceive it

Look...NO hand of the NLO8 sessions was in question or under investigation.
I can surely send you all the hands and you can play Sherlock Holmes and try to find smth fishy.

Why the concept of adapted play with people you know is nothing you can get is beyond me....
So what hands did u mean when u said that "the hands they sent are ridiculous as a proof" and "i can send you all of them if u are interested"? when u were quoting pokerorifice? surely not some NL08 hands (since they were not under investigation) so what other hand(s) do u want to send to him that stars sent to u and that were not already posted in the thread?

Ur posts here are pretty confusing so please dont blame the reader.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So what hands did u mean when u said that they "are ridiculous as a proof" and "i can send you all of them if u are interested"? when u were quoting pokerorifice? surely not some NL08 hands (since they were not under investigation) so what other hand(s) do u want to send to him that was not already posted in the thread?

Ur posts here are pretty confusing so please dont blame the reader.
Most seemed to got the idea 🤷🏻‍♂️
But I can of course elaborate on that .

In my email they only send one single hand in question, @najisami got 4 I think , not sure .
I'm sure he would send them too but I think he posted them already on an earlier page of the thread
All of them are ridiculous when you consider the fact that players who know each others game adapt to them and constantly try to make moves against him you wouldn't do against someone you don't or barely know..

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most seemed to got the idea 🤷🏻‍♂️
But I can of course elaborate on that .

In my email they only send one single hand in question, @najisami got 4 I think , not sure .
I'm sure he would send them too but I think he posted them already on an earlier page of the thread
All of them are ridiculous when you consider the fact that players who know each others game adapt to them and constantly try to make moves against him you wouldn't do against someone you don't or barely know..
Ok so if they only sent one single hand to u what other hands are u offering to send to pokerorifice in this post:
I don't blame PS for the investigation cause they have to when there's a possibilty of collusion...
But the hands they sent are ridiculous as Proof.
I can send you all of them If you're interested...
?
Can't be the NL08 hands since they were not under investigation and therefore were not sent to u, right? So what other hands are u reffering to?

Najisami so far posted 2 hands here in the thread.

Btw: stars probably counts cc games as multi table sit and goes. Thats why u guys cant register anymore.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Ok so if they only sent one single hand to u what other hands are u offering to send to pokerorifice in this post:

?
Can't be the NL08 hands since they were not under investigation and therefore were not sent to u, right? So what other hands are u reffering to?
Sure I can.. If you're interested, be my guest looking at them I got nothing to hide.
Can forward you the mail of a Hand request.
But boy you must have a lot of freetime😆
Najisami so far posted 2 hands here in the thread.
You can ask him too of course for the other two hands but I don't speak for @najisami .
Btw: stars probably counts cc games as multi table sit and goes. Thats why u guys cant register anymore.
Nope support said it's a mistake. Cause Naji wasn't able to register in the community freeroll cause I was there already... And the community game is certainly no SnG lol
I need to wait for the team which will tend to this internal Error.
So we should be able to compete in any MTT soon.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Funny stuff.
Today I tried to change my 20 year old "childish" Nickname on pokerstars and contacted the support.
They said they need 15 minutes to proof if it's possible and will answer me than.
About 15 minutes later i got a wall of copy paste text basically saying: Not possible because players have the right to know how you play and taking a new name could be abused. In 20 years I played less than 100k hands on Pokerstars micro NL2 losing. Such random bs.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are "Optimal" ranges and an "Optimal" decision in every spot given the action that preceded it.

Someone might do something absolutely ridiculous like try and bluff you with 72o in a spot, and they might get away with it and think / feel like genius because they won the pot... They actually just shipped a huge amount of EV to you that if they continue to play the same they will give back to you.

You can then go into developing a game plan that seeks to exploit bad player's tendencies a high enough % of the time you profit no matter what happens in one individual spot.
Thanks for taking the trouble to reply. I understand. But how would I know they had bluffed with 72 off? Of course if I'd seen several showdowns from a player I would get an idea of what they might open with, but in a MTT I might never be on the same table as him/her. On STTs I make a note of every fold, call raise and openeing bet, and that gives me an idea, after about 20 hands, of the sort of player each person is, but in a MTT that's pointless.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Funny stuff.
Today I tried to change my 20 year old "childish" Nickname on Pokerstars and contacted the support.
They said they need 15 minutes to proof if it's possible and will answer me than.
About 15 minutes later i got a wall of copy paste text basically saying: Not possible because players have the right to know how you play and taking a new name could be abused. In 20 years I played less than 100k hands on Pokerstars micro NL2 losing. Such random bs.
Funny thing is , apparently they allow Pros to change the name. Spraggy for example had his nickname changed at PS some time ago

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure I can.. If you're interested, be my guest looking at them I got nothing to hide.
Can forward you the mail of a Hand request.
But boy you must have a lot of freetime😆

You can ask him too of course for the other two hands but I don't speak for @najisami .

Nope support said it's a mistake. Cause Naji wasn't able to register in the community freeroll cause I was there already... And the community game is certainly no SnG lol
I need to wait for the team which will tend to this internal Error.
So we should be able to compete in any MTT soon.
U can post the hands here. There is no need to send them privately.

Yeah of course the guy who is online basically 24/7 tells others they have a lot of freetime 😄🌞🤭

I dont need to ask absolutely noone for nothing. If u guys want to earn some credibility, which will be very difficult at this point, just post the hands!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
U can post the hands here. There is no need to send them privately.

Yeah of course the guy who is online basically 24/7 tells others they have a lot of freetime 😄🌞🤭

I dont need to ask absolutely noone for nothing. If u guys want to earn some credibility, which will be very difficult at this point, just post the hands!
The only one doubting us is you at the moment .
How about you end your trolling endeavour and just let it be ?
Nobody wants that history. If you want it I send it to you . End of story....

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The only one doubting us is you at the moment .
How about you end your trolling endeavour and just let it be ?
Nobody wants that history. If you want it I send it to you . End of story....
Why do you keep talking to a wall ????????????????????????
PS sent 3 hands, we posted them here, WTF does anyone has the right to think there are more? And why do you bring SNGs game to the mix since even PS never brought them up???????????????????????????????????????????????

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Why do you keep talking to a wall ????????????????????????
PS sent 3 hands, we posted them here, WTF does anyone has the right to think there are more? And why do you bring SNGs game to the mix since even PS never brought them up???????????????????????????????????????????????
Because @Poker Orifice did some research where he obviously found our NLO8 sessions.
But since these where surely also reviewed and If there was anything wrong with it they would have sent said hands as well.

@Martin or maybe @Andyreas , dunno If you have the privileges but pls close this thread now...

I have nothing more to add , its more or less resolved and as Naji said, no reason to keep answering to a troll....

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.