You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
PS put my account under investigation cause of a Hand in a CC freeroll from SEPTEMBER.

so No wonder GGpoker won and is number 1
pokerstars is busy investigating collusion in a 100 dollar freeroll.Screenshot 2023 11 17 17 00 52 759 comgoogleandroidgm

Last edited by a moderator:
G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
That's the hand . Of course my fold makes no sense ...but I know Naji and he knows my game .
No way in hell he had smth worse than QQ here
Screenshot 2023 11 17 14 17 55 439 comgoogleandroidgm edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That's the hand . Of course my fold makes no sense ...but I know Naji and he knows my game .
No way in hell he had smth worse than QQ here
That's actually a hand from August? 🤔

Well, you two have definitely been playing a lot together and a full pot bet is absolutely strong but indeed could also be quite exploitable to fold TPTK against a full pot bet.

And why does he need to protect that large on a rainbow flop? Anyway, totally ridiculous to lock your account after this time.

What are you going to reply?

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
That's actually a hand from August? 🤔

Well, you two have definitely been playing a lot together and a full pot bet is absolutely strong but indeed could also be quite exploitable to fold TPTK against a full pot bet.

And why does he need to protect that large on a rainbow flop? Anyway, totally ridiculous to lock your account after this time.

What are you going to reply?
Replied that I know him from a pokerforum and of course we get to know our playstyles when playing a lot together .
So yes from a mathematical Pov my fold doesn't make sense
But playing against people you know you can't rely on pure math.

I'm sure he gave me a J and raised knowing very well I have top pair and Hes better .

Other than that there is no association to be drawn other than me Naji and Sebbour have the same guy as avatar.

So does @billibooo lol. She even asked support beforehand If this was ok .

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I wonder how this will end

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My other question is too <3 why is short stack colluding to give more to big stack? How does that even make sense.....would the chip transfer not be in the other direction?

I feel it will work out <3 You are handling it proper G <3 and they will have to see reason <3 it literally makes no sense, I am sure everyone here has folded top pair when you know someone else's game. I have the same avatar too and I did ask before we did the change. They said, no problem but it is feeling like a problem..
.Screenshot 434

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Will keep you updated .
Worst case....PS can suck my dick and will become GGpoker player only .
Pardon my language there lol , Im furious
just a second. Are you registered with Sunday million for 109? what will happen to the ticket now? will they cancel registration while they are checking?

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
just a second. Are you registered with Sunday million for 109? what will happen to the ticket now? will they cancel registration while they are checking?
I asked if they would activate my account for unregistering and they did .

Have a sunday Milly ticket sitting in my account now. Hope I will be able to use it ever....

Who knows what goes around in their sick minds If they block an account cause of an unusual fold in a bloody freeroll

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
BUT that is not unusual when you play the same people every day for years...I have done that soooooOOOOOoooo many times against you sharks (please do not use that against me lol)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
While we're at it .. @Marcwantstowin .
Can you cancel me from the VIP freeroll and send me back the VIP chips ?
As you can see PS has some big important plans with my account 🙄

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
I asked if they would activate my account for unregistering and they did .

Have a sunday Milly ticket sitting in my account now. Hope I will be able to use it ever....

Who knows what goes around in their sick minds If they block an account cause of an unusual fold in a bloody freeroll
How come they found that, did someone report that hand or what?
What is their business in cardschat freerolls :ROFLMAO:
Lastly i dont understand the language in the picture

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm sure he gave me a J and raised knowing very well I have top pair and Hes better .
I don't want to argue with you, nor accuse you of collusion but how can he be sure about you having a J since he's being OOP and you called behind on BN?

In general, one could call behind with a decent sized range on BN but you're only 20 BBs, so ofc that influences the range as well.

So all in all, the hand indeed looks super weird as an outsider but no idea why that would require an investigation. 😅

Or maybe it's the other way around and you ended up having the right feeling too often, so they assume you are discussing/exchanging cards outside of PS? 🤔

Anyway, we'll never know but hope it resolves soon. :)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
How come they found that, did someone report that hand or what?
What is their business in cardschat freerolls :ROFLMAO:
Lastly i dont understand the language in the picture
Some sore loser probably reported me the last days. My guess is someone in the SM Splash satty.
When there is an accusation PS has to investigate and I don't blame them for that.

What I DO blame them for is that this investigation wasn't immediately closed after it became clear there's one single unusual play....
In a FREEEROLL.....from 2 months ago .

Just fukin retire Pokerstars

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Moje inne pytanie też brzmi: <3 Dlaczego zmowa na małym stosie ma na celu dać więcej dużemu stosowi? Jaki to w ogóle ma sens... czy transfer chipów nie byłby w innym kierunku?

Czuję, że to się uda <3 Dobrze sobie z tym radzisz G <3 i oni będą musieli zobaczyć powód <3 to dosłownie nie ma sensu, jestem pewien, że wszyscy tutaj spasowali z najwyższą parą, gdy znasz grę kogoś innego. Też mam ten sam awatar i zapytałem, zanim dokonaliśmy zmiany. Powiedzieli, że nie ma problemu, ale czuję, że to problem..
.View attachment 347535
I folded with QQ before the flop only because I didn't have time to click! It turned out to be the best belt of life. Big Bling had AA.

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
Some sore loser probably reported me the last days. My guess is someone in the SM Splash satty.
When there is an accusation PS has to investigate and I don't blame them for that.

What I DO blame them for is that this investigation wasn't immediately closed after it became clear there's one single unusual play....
In a FREEEROLL.....from 2 months ago .

Just fukin retire Pokerstars
You are totally furious with them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It will be alright my guy, dont worry

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't want to argue with you, nor accuse you of collusion but how can he be sure about you having a J since he's being OOP and you called behind on BN?
In general, one could call behind with a decent sized range on BN but you're only 20 BBs, so ofc that influences the range as well.
So all in all, the hand indeed looks super weird as an outsider but no idea why that would require an investigation. 😅
Or maybe it's the other way around and you ended up having the right feeling too often, so they assume you are discussing/exchanging cards outside of PS? 🤔

Anyway, we'll never know but hope it resolves soon. :)
The intuition that he has is powerful :p part of the reason we all have the same avatar too :p BIG laughs on the phrase "but I felt it"

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You are totally furious with them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It will be alright my guy, dont worry
PokerStars has become Scully .
"Captain Holts not gay "

Silence ....

"Seriously man ....just retire "

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
When I created an account at pokerstars and played slots there were about 300,000-400.000 players. Today 35,000-40,000. I thought I had a poor memory and that I probably got the numbers wrong. But on GG Poker there are always more than 300,000 people. I've been thinking about it for weeks. And here is such a situation.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
When I created an account at pokerstars and played slots there were about 300,000-400.000 players. Today 35,000-40,000. I thought I had a poor memory and that I probably got the numbers wrong. But on GG Poker there are always more than 300,000 people. I've been thinking about it for weeks. And here is such a situation.
Yes that may actually be the final straw for me to say goodbye forever to PS .....

I will play the SM though If I ever get reactivated.

Maybe I will play only this game from now on. Cause it's one of the few big games at Stars which is actually enjoyable to play

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love Pokerstars <3 and I would miss your light at the tables <3 maybe keep it for the CC games and our homegames, and now they have the direct path to the SM. Focus there and play many more of those events.

I really do feel that it will be okay soon <3 if not :p lol (YOU know I love you and I am kidding looool but I have to)

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
(that face is our avatar btw <3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.