You're asking yourself why PS lost against GGpoker ? Wonder No more ....look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You are right. I did the math wrong and it was only 1/2 pot instead of full pot, my apologies.

And you should be able to request the hand history by hand ID in PS software:

And then you gotta share though. 😛
We're still waiting for that hand, @najisami

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
how did your account trial end, you can't play on PS anymore or were you unblocked for such a ridiculous ban, or you just moved to another poker site and will only play there I hope you're doing well

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
how did your account trial end, you can't play on PS anymore or were you unblocked for such a ridiculous ban, or you just moved to another poker site and will only play there I hope you're doing well
Thanks , sadly it didn't end yet. As mentioned we're still waiting for a response :(
We had to answer within 48 hours they on the other hand can take all the time they want 🙄

But yeah if it doesn't go well, I stay at GGpoker 🤷🏻‍♂️

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The PS is digging its own grave!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@G0930 Someone probably reported u and looks like they decided to go through hand historys of the past. I doubt that it was someone from that very cc-game because there was no showdown. Ichso how should someone at the table see something suspicious there?

I have to tell u, that hand indeed looks a bit suspicious. Having played against u multiple times, i can not imagine u calling a raise there with AJs and then without the flink of an eye just fold tptk on that flop (in a freeroll and with less than 20bb) because ur opponent "only has qq or better in that spot". this was a single, half pot bet. Noone "raised" u as u said in an earlier post itt. He was betting half pot as a continuation bet and u folded directly.

Now personally i can still not really imagine that u guys would cheat in a private freeroll from a forum u are a huge part of and when playing for that small amounts of money. but unfortunately its still possible in the end, who knows? (Yes only u 2 and probably soon stars security).

having the same avatar will probably not help in regards of looking less suspicious.

That all being said i think its great stars cares for game integrity and does investigations when things getting reported. Many other sites do not care. I am actually very surprised they would investigate freeroll hands.

Please dont take anything i wrote personal. Its just an opinion 😉 and i wish u gl if wrongfully accused.

Last edited:
G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
@G0930 Someone probably reported u and looks they decided to go through hand historys of the past. I doubt that it was someone from that very cc-game because there was no showdown so how should someone at the table see something suspicious there?

I have to tell u, that hand indeed looks a bit suspicious. Having played against u multiple times, i can not imagine u calling a raise there with AJs and then without the flink of an eye just fold tptk on that flop (in a freeroll and with less than 20bb) because ur opponent "only has qq or better in that spot". Lets say i saw u calling off/not folding with worse hands in similar spots.

Now personally i can still not really imagine that u guys would cheat in a private freeroll from a forum u are a huge part of and when playing for that small amounts of money. but in the end its still possible, who knows? (Yes only u 2 and probably soon stars security).

having the same avatar will probably not help in regards of looking less suspicious.

That all being said i think its great stars cares for game integrity and does investigations when things getting reported. Many other sites do not care. I am actually very surprised they would investigate freeroll hands.

Please dont take anything i wrote personal. Its just an opinion 😉

Gl if wrongfully accused!
well you have a point but keep in mind I'm playing with Naji a lot . also aside from CC freerolls.
When you know someone it's almost bound to happen that there will be some unconventional play.

It's also possbile nobody reported us and it is in fact a routine investigation

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
@Silversurfer99 dunno what's so funny...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well you have a point but keep in mind I'm playing with Naji a lot . also aside from CC freerolls.
When you know someone it's almost bound to happen that there will be some unconventional play.

It's also possbile nobody reported us and it is in fact a routine investigation
Yes i agree u might play different against certain opponents if u know them but the hand still looks weird.

If he bets full pot or overbets allin then ok, u might have a bet-sizing read there and i could understand the fold because "u know his game".
But folding tptk directly to this half pot conti-bet? U must know him very very good. No way this could be hands like kj, j10, jj, 1010?

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yes i agree u might play different against certain opponents if u know them but the hand still looks weird.
it does look a bit weird , still... an investigation cause of one single hand in a 100$ freeroll? ....c'mon that's ridiculous ^^

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it does look a bit weird , still... an investigation cause of one single hand in a 100$ freeroll? ....c'mon that's ridiculous ^^
As i said i highly doubt that this single hand triggered this investigation since there was no showdown.

They were probably investigating hands where u 2 were involved and found it. I cant imagine stars has an in-built feature to detect suspicious hands in feerolls.

Were there other hands u had to explain? In the Mail from them it says "hand historys".

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
As i said i highly doubt that this single hand triggered this investigation since there was no showdown.

They were probably investigating hands where u 2 were involved and found it. I cant imagine stars has an in-built feature to detect suspicious hands in feerolls.

Were there other hands u had to explain? In the Mail from them it says "hand historys".
No I got one example , Naji some more.
None of them are very weird If you know each others playstyle ...

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
We're still waiting for that hand, @najisami
Andy We're both waiting for a response from these cunning investigators 😁
Sorry Andy, I did not ask for it yet since it's from the email sent to Valentin. I don't want to add any suspicion while their "Review" is still in process. They might think that there's some kind of collaboration going on between us, so I'll wait for their response first.
Meanwhile, here's a nice hand worth a review/analysis, I really would like your opinion (On my play especially), tried using the hand converter, but it wouldn't work :

pokerstars Hand #246019629185: Tournament #3619146801, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2023/09/17 13:27:23 ET
Table '3619146801 5' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 2: G0930 (4205 in chips)
Seat 3: odonob (4050 in chips)
Seat 4: NeetAce (3245 in chips)
Seat 5: -OJlEr-75 (1761 in chips)
Seat 6: herr.blackand (2180 in chips)
Seat 7: Fishnet188 (1972 in chips)
Seat 8: Atararo14 (2564 in chips)
Seat 9: MoroccoRocks (3158 in chips)
Fishnet188: posts small blind 25
Atararo14: posts big blind 50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MoroccoRocks [Kc Kh]
MoroccoRocks: raises 50 to 100
G0930: calls 100
odonob: calls 100
NeetAce: raises 475 to 575
-OJlEr-75: calls 575
herr.blackand: folds
Fishnet188: folds
Atararo14: folds
MoroccoRocks: calls 475
G0930: calls 475
odonob: calls 475
*** FLOP *** [3s 5d 2h]
MoroccoRocks: checks
G0930: bets 975
odonob: folds
NeetAce: raises 1695 to 2670 and is all-in
-OJlEr-75: folds
MoroccoRocks: folds
G0930: calls 1695
*** TURN *** [3s 5d 2h] [5c]
*** RIVER *** [3s 5d 2h 5c] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
G0930: shows [5h 5s] (four of a kind, Fives)
NeetAce: shows [Ad Ac] (two pair, Aces and Fives)
G0930 collected 8290 from pot
NeetAce finished the tournament in 73rd place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 8290 | Rake 0
Board [3s 5d 2h 5c 8s]
Seat 2: G0930 showed [5h 5s] and won (8290) with four of a kind, Fives
Seat 3: odonob folded on the Flop
Seat 4: NeetAce showed [Ad Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fives
Seat 5: -OJlEr-75 folded on the Flop
Seat 6: herr.blackand (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Fishnet188 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: Atararo14 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: MoroccoRocks folded on the Flop

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Sorry Andy, I did not ask for it yet since it's from the email sent to Valentin. I don't want to add any suspicion while their "Review" is still in process. They might think that there's some kind of collaboration going on between us, so I'll wait for their response first.
Meanwhile, here's a nice hand worth a review/analysis, I really would like your opinion (On my play especially) :

PokerStars Hand #246019629185: Tournament #3619146801, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2023/09/17 13:27:23 ET
Table '3619146801 5' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 2: G0930 (4205 in chips)
Seat 3: odonob (4050 in chips)
Seat 4: NeetAce (3245 in chips)
Seat 5: -OJlEr-75 (1761 in chips)
Seat 6: herr.blackand (2180 in chips)
Seat 7: Fishnet188 (1972 in chips)
Seat 8: Atararo14 (2564 in chips)
Seat 9: MoroccoRocks (3158 in chips)
Fishnet188: posts small blind 25
Atararo14: posts big blind 50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MoroccoRocks [Kc Kh]
MoroccoRocks: raises 50 to 100
G0930: calls 100
odonob: calls 100
NeetAce: raises 475 to 575
-OJlEr-75: calls 575
herr.blackand: folds
Fishnet188: folds
Atararo14: folds
MoroccoRocks: calls 475
G0930: calls 475
odonob: calls 475
*** FLOP *** [3s 5d 2h]
MoroccoRocks: checks
G0930: bets 975
odonob: folds
NeetAce: raises 1695 to 2670 and is all-in
-OJlEr-75: folds
G0930: calls 1695
*** TURN *** [3s 5d 2h] [5c]
*** RIVER *** [3s 5d 2h 5c] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
G0930: shows [5h 5s] (four of a kind, Fives)
NeetAce: shows [Ad Ac] (two pair, Aces and Fives)
G0930 collected 8290 from pot
NeetAce finished the tournament in 73rd place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 8290 | Rake 0
Board [3s 5d 2h 5c 8s]
Seat 2: G0930 showed [5h 5s] and won (8290) with four of a kind, Fives
Seat 3: odonob folded on the Flop
Seat 4: NeetAce showed [Ad Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fives
Seat 5: -OJlEr-75 folded on the Flop
Seat 6: herr.blackand (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Fishnet188 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: Atararo14 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: MoroccoRocks folded on the Flop
In my opinion an inexperienced player would snapcall or push allin immediately after the reraise...
But the great players can detect something fishy and find a fold even with KK .

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In my opinion an inexperienced player would snapcall or push allin immediately after the reraise...
But the great players can detect something fishy and find a fold even with KK .
They don't think that way apparently.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^ good fold, especially if the guy u know very very well is only leading out 55+ there 😅😅😉

Im sure stars also sent the hand in question to u @najisami. Why dont u just post it together with the other hands in question so we get a bit a better picture? Honestly to me it feels like u are trying to hide something here 🤔

And: they already think that u guys are softplaying dont worry. U will not raise any more suspicion by posting here.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
^ good fold, especially if the guy u know very very well is only leading out 55+ there 😅😅😉

Im sure stars also sent the hand in question to u @najisami. Why dont u just post it together with the other hands in question so we get a bit a better picture? Honestly to me it feels like u are trying to hide something here 🤔

And: they already think that u guys are softplaying dont worry. U will not raise any more suspicion by posting here.
Oooh yeah it's a big conspiracy between me and @najisami running . Exclusively in CC freerolls of course . Cause what's the fun in cheating in meaningful games.

Get real dude....

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sir, you should read Andy's and Valentin's posts above to understand what I said in my last reply.
But to make things clearer, they only sent me 2 hands, the one above (I had KK) and this one :

PokerStars Hand #244585466432: Tournament #3580684558, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2023/07/02 13:07:22 ET
Table '3580684558 12' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: dzsire (3250 in chips)
Seat 2: djondoo (6050 in chips)
Seat 3: cdntyler87 (2780 in chips)
Seat 4: InfoNAZAR (3630 in chips)
Seat 5: MoroccoRocks (2970 in chips)
Seat 6: Sebbour (2640 in chips)
Seat 7: ramdon p358 (2970 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 8: malainine48 (2970 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 9: ga25x (3010 in chips)
MoroccoRocks: posts small blind 10
Sebbour: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MoroccoRocks [7d Ad]
ramdon p358: folds
malainine48: folds
ga25x: folds
dzsire: folds
djondoo: folds
cdntyler87: folds
InfoNAZAR: folds
Uncalled bet (10) returned to Sebbour
Sebbour collected 20 from pot
Sebbour: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 20 | Rake 0
Seat 1: dzsire folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: djondoo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: cdntyler87 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: InfoNAZAR (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: MoroccoRocks (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: Sebbour (big blind) collected (20)
Seat 7: ramdon p358 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: malainine48 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: ga25x folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oooh yeah it's a big conspiracy between me and @najisami running . Exclusively in CC freerolls of course . Cause what's the fun in cheating in meaningful games.

Get real dude....
U said it urself: u and him also played in other games together, not only CC.

After seeing those 2 folds (aj, KK) itt i am actually pretty convinced that these games mean a lot to u and the other guy 😂

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least they are on to ya...LOL

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least they are on to ya...LOL

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
U said it urself: u and him also played in other games together, not only CC.

After seeing those 2 folds (aj, KK) itt i am actually pretty convinced that these games mean a lot to u and the other guy 😂
hey here's an idea go trolling somewhere else ;)
this is so ridiculous , not sure if you wanna provoke or if you're serious . either way get lost thank you sir.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is so ridiculous , not sure if you wanna provoke or if you're serious . either way get lost thank you sir.
I am zero trolling my friend. Zero.

If u post here be aware that people will give their opinions, this is how a forum works.

Sorry but after reading that thread and hh's multiple times, to me it really feels like u guys are acting pretty suspicious.

- @najisami claims stars did not send that aj hand to him. Why should they have only sent it to u?

- u bringing GG into this. GG has nothing to do with it. Good luck with any investigation on any site if they flag u.

- u both trying to gain sympathy by posting big folds 90 percent of people would not do in freerolls claiming u know each other very well. At the same time u say these games are not worthy enough to cheat. So its not worthy enough to cheat but still worthy enough to make these types of laydowns? Correct?

-sorry but i trust way more in stars security than what 2 randoms on a forum say. Those type of investigations do not happen for zero reasons.

Etc etc...

We will see what will come to light. There is a decent chance we no more hear anything from u 2 after its done.

Ps: u are obv always free to block me if u not like my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.