The Venom ACR

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have already qualified twice at 2/6 step but it has been difficult for me to move from there but they are very good tournaments to qualify for this monstrous event

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! You can check it here

Hi, the link does not show the tournament schedule for the steps. Step1 for instance seems to run multiple times per day. You can only see the next upcoming one but not further ones until that was played. It looks like 4pm and 8pm? Not sure if there are others or if this is published?

The step tickets say they are valid for a year but will these effectively expire once the main event has taken place in July.

Thanks

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice tournament, once I won ticket to step 2 $6,6 and next step bb AA vs KK first hand. may be would approved direct freerolls it's been so cool.

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the 100% payout mean 100% of the prize pool in Step 2 and up? In the current Step 2 tourney I'm in 1-38 get Step 3 tickets and 39th gets "100%"

I'd rather get 39th if so.

Currently 11th in chip stack.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About to play in another first step tourney...

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished 8th in step two after sitting out the last several hands. On to step 3 we go.

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Decided to do another step 1 tourney. Had about 5k chips early, got AA went all in 3 ways pre flop and they got cracked by K9o...

Unreal

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 2 tickets today.
Step 2 and step3.Tomorrow I think I will try to go to step 4.Or maybe I could be the bubble girl.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's great that ACR allow you to play such tournaments. They are one of my favorite platform game. I hope to win the last stage of the tournament.
Yes Americas Card Room is increasing fast because PS and 888 have too much players.so ACR become another oportunity to play and have fun.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely - although I made it to the final venom level and then lost to a 2 outer -- back to the drawing board...

Sorry you didn't get a seat this time , don't get discouraged . I played 6 step 5 games B4 I won a step 6 seat , then I played 3 step 6 games B4 I won my Venom seat . I'm stacking seats working on another ticket now , so keep at it you def. can do it .

GLGL:D:D

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the link does not show the tournament schedule for the steps. Step1 for instance seems to run multiple times per day. You can only see the next upcoming one but not further ones until that was played. It looks like 4pm and 8pm? Not sure if there are others or if this is published?

The step tickets say they are valid for a year but will these effectively expire once the main event has taken place in July.

Thanks

Step 1 fr plays every 4 hours 8,12,4,8,12 eastern . All the seats expire after the venom game , if you have more than 1 venom seat and you don't use it to re-enter you can use it in the next venom.

This link should help , if it doesn't work go to announcements at the top of the main lobby and click on promotions .

www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/5-million-venom/

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Step 1 fr plays every 4 hours 8,12,4,8,12 eastern . All the seats expire after the venom game , if you have more than 1 venom seat and you don't use it to re-enter you can use it in the next venom.

This link should help , if it doesn't work go to announcements at the top of the main lobby and click on promotions .

www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/5-million-venom/

May thanks :). A lot more than I thought running.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry you didn't get a seat this time , don't get discouraged . I played 6 step 5 games B4 I won a step 6 seat , then I played 3 step 6 games B4 I won my Venom seat . I'm stacking seats working on another ticket now , so keep at it you def. can do it .

Great to hear that someone finally did it. How many freerolls did you play approximately?
GL in the Venom.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm struggling since yesterday with freeroll first step and still can't pass it. Thus i now remember why i quit poker last time... Attached screens.
pqjUvXY

Anyway it's very fun to play, spend time and skill, while i wait for some more money to deposit. :)

Thats some kind of unreal bad beat... 1 outer nowhere.. !

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gl to an1 in this... would be nice even min cashing the main thing... I woudl think ;)

P

pleyboi8585

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
placed twice in venom freeroll

hey this is pleyboi8585 not tooting my own horn or nothing
but I placed twice in two of the venom freerolls last night
in one a placed top 15 in the other top 10

im enjoying acr and all the competion and im starting to recognize some familiar players
I hope to bluff u in the future lol

C

chappee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best piece of advice i can give is analyze yourself. You said you remember why you quit poker before... Did you come to play or make money? If you play to make money, bad beat is just business, nothing personal. Hope this helps.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad: , almost won my 2nd Main event Venom seat today. I busted 10th , 9th paid 1K 8 places paid a 2500.00 seat . I'm still pissed lol . Well there's always next week ..

glgl:D

Dlew123

Dlew123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have got to step 5 before maybe ill try again

C

Coreydh001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it’s gonna be a huge tourney with lots of great players lots of donkeys and lots of ways to get in gonna be great one

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it’s gonna be a huge tourney with lots of great players lots of donkeys and lots of ways to get in gonna be great one

I guess that players from steps satellites gonna be harder to play against than regular high roll players. :p

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Venum

Hello Can anyone tell me what the freerolls Venum a map of America. As far as I saw in the 6/6 level has 5 million prize in tournament tickets:confused: and entrance is 611 dollars. Someone play these steps and know what it comes because I see that these steps have them at least half a year:confused::confused::confused:

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Can anyone tell me what the freerolls Venum a map of America. As far as I saw in the 6/6 level has 5 million prize in tournament tickets:confused: and entrance is 611 dollars. Someone play these steps and know what it comes because I see that these steps have them at least half a year:confused::confused::confused:

in short, this is a long freeroll in 6 stages, in the first step you need to get 130 itm. in the second step at 60 itm. in step 3, like 40 itam and so on, at the end you will get an expensive ticket to a major tournament, the difficulty is that even if you play perfectly, one lost coin flip at some stage .. and you return to 1 step:) It's not interesting to start playing, but in step 4 the game becomes difficult