Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Surely its only 2 tickets to step 4 the normal route? 1st steps a freeroll to win a ticket then two tickets, one for step 2 and one for step 3? I am trying the normal route.

Well, on step 2, you can play to win one of 9 seats to step 3 or 2 seats to skip to step 4.

On Step 3, you can play to win one of 5 seats to step 4, or win 1 of 2 seats to skip to step 5.

I just got burnt on step 3 (To AA, ugh), but next time I might try the skip.
I mean, 5 seats to 2 seats, at that point I think it is worth it.

L

Live4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played a skip2 and won a step4 ticket. Was definitely tougher. But I'm fighting for that 2nd VENOM ticket so if I bust out on day 1a I can come back on 1b.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just played a skip2 and won a step4 ticket. Was definitely tougher. But I'm fighting for that 2nd VENOM ticket so if I bust out on day 1a I can come back on 1b.
Nice ,i hope you get it.I'm workin on my second bullet right now too :D:D

See you out there :):):) glgl.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, on step 2, you can play to win one of 9 seats to step 3 or 2 seats to skip to step 4.

On Step 3, you can play to win one of 5 seats to step 4, or win 1 of 2 seats to skip to step 5.

I just got burnt on step 3 (To AA, ugh), but next time I might try the skip.
I mean, 5 seats to 2 seats, at that point I think it is worth it.

Oh okay, misunderstood. I think it's kinda of a double negative but does skip a tournament you could get sucked out on. I am put off skipping because you have both a worse payout structure (although this is to catapult you forward) but hey are also turbo. Not sure why they are turbo with so few seats as you require more luck as less time to make hands.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What's up with step 2? it says there are 19 seats up for a ticket, 20th is 10$

I thought it was 9 seats, of the skip to 4 with 2 seats up? Anyone know why there are 9 extra seat?

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah - 20 spots paid, 19 tickets.
it was funny, as soon as 21 went out, it was like a rush to be out 20th and get the coin. I wouldn't have minded that myself :cool:

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems hard to get clarity if there is a further Venom tournament in the year. Contacted live support to find out what happens to unused step tickets as they are valid for a year who have said they expire if you do not get a Venom but some carchat members have suggested their is a second Venom tournament in the year.

Do not want to lose any unused tickets if I cannot use them all up, does anyone know if these indeed are valid for a later one and what month that runs?

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What will happen to tickets that are unused. Will there be a Venom 2020?

C

CB33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems hard to get clarity if there is a further Venom tournament in the year. Contacted live support to find out what happens to unused step tickets as they are valid for a year who have said they expire if you do not get a Venom but some carchat members have suggested their is a second Venom tournament in the year.

Do not want to lose any unused tickets if I cannot use them all up, does anyone know if these indeed are valid for a later one and what month that runs?

What will happen to tickets that are unused. Will there be a Venom 2020?

Can’t find the tweet with all the promotion spam on twitter but I seen the rep there tell a player that the tickets expire in a year and can be used for future event. That being said, this is assuming there is a future event. Perhaps it will be like the wsop leftover tickets and can be converted for other future events, if not for another venom.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can’t find the tweet with all the promotion spam on twitter but I seen the rep there tell a player that the tickets expire in a year and can be used for future event. That being said, this is assuming there is a future event. Perhaps it will be like the WSOP leftover tickets and can be converted for other future events, if not for another venom.

Thanks for the update, as long as I do not waste them I do not mind. Sometimes you have to wait awhile for the on demand ones to start and end up getting tired and so on, but if there's the possibility they nay be used later I will not try as hard to use them all quickly.

C

CB33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the update, as long as I do not waste them I do not mind. Sometimes you have to wait awhile for the on demand ones to start and end up getting tired and so on, but if there's the possibility they nay be used later I will not try as hard to use them all quickly.

You’re welcome😄 Hopefully twitter replies are binding, lol. Might want to ask same question in the ACR thread here so the rep can verify. I’ve always seen them honor the step tickets one way or another so should be fine. Good luck!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You’re welcome😄 Hopefully twitter replies are binding, lol. Might want to ask same question in the ACR thread here so the rep can verify. I’ve always seen them honor the step tickets one way or another so should be fine. Good luck!

I tired, and the rep responded with good info if you info from the page about if you win but not the steps, tried again and could not see an answer. Could try again. Your twitter info is reassuring though. Good luck to you too :)

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I tired, and the rep responded with good info if you info from the page about if you win but not the steps, tried again and could not see an answer. Could try again. Your twitter info is reassuring though. Good luck to you too :)

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmmm step 1 is now capped at 2000 players with only 40 seats paid, not sure how worthwhile this one is now for the time? At least with the 400 cap 10% paid. Is a freeroll though. Originally started at 113 seats paid which was great.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just registered for a Venom Step 1 free roll. Seems that the 400 player cap has been removed. Registration is at 634 5 min before start.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep at 2000 now, with late reg. Seems a long shot now.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jeez step 2 needs 90 entrants, takes forever now to start.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why such a wonderful platform is not yet available for android? There are many users who fail to participate in certain major tournaments due to this lack.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venon, I reached the penultimate stage and ended up falling, would almost be playing this tournament! Good luck to those who go.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to this thread? I must have spent an hour reading it all and it was 7months from today's post when anyone last posted in it?
Has it been a big fail since it changed?
I was so glad while reading the players making it through a lot of steps to see it was 113players vs the 40 it is now. I've yet to make it past step 1 in about 9 tries. What were results of the 2 who made the tourney?

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, against this room and for bots, since there are prize places paid by the player for $ 1000 and the sum of the tournament bank is about $ 3000, where does the rest of the money come from? And so every day in many tournaments!