127.1 KB · Views: 38
vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Follow when the front ends steps 2 and 3
step4 is started after the end step3....
if you sign up after taking the ticket, an hour begins.

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's still early in the promotion. Keep in mind they print up close to 5,000 step 2 tickets each month. That's a ton of folks playing their way up.

I also hear that many folks are sandbagging tickets. I think their plan is to have multiple bullets to use to progress to the next step.

I have about a half dozen step 4 tickets, but more because of not seeing too many of those going off than some strategy.

Give it some time and I think they'll run on the regular.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in one late last night so they do indeed run. Didn't make it to the next step though :mad: Back to step one:(

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck , the best advice i can give for step 6 is what was given to me . Opt out of sharkscope a lot of bigger players buy in , you don't want to give them any free info . The most important thing is to not get bullied , if you have a good hand don't let them scare you off. I played 3 of these B4 i won a venom seat , hell i played 6 step 5 games B4 i won a step 6:D . Just play ur game , maybe play a lil more aggressively than normal , thats what helped me. Remember Don't get discouraged i you whiff this Sunday , you have plenty of time.

Best of luck :):):)

When do they play step 6 tickets, been looking all week and didn't see it in lobby?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When do they play step 6 tickets, been looking all week and didn't see it in lobby?
24 hours time sunday Rick will be hoping you qualify will rail your game good luck:boxing::top:

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks Hugh, hope i bag a ticket to the big game.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well..Step 6/6 was cancelled today. Not enough players. Guess I'll have a go at it next sunday! GL to all still on the grind.

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a ticket straight into the big million dollar game and it is quite the thrill!!

keep up the grind everyone!

J

jessecallspoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually made it to step 6 but didnt realize i can only play it on sundays - maybe it'll turn into that sweet $2500 ticket

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a ticket straight into the big million dollar game and it is quite the thrill!!

keep up the grind everyone!

Congrats!!! , remember if you win more seats to the venom , you can sell them or use it as a re-buy if needed . Also if you have an extra seat for a re-buy and don't use it , you can use it the next time they run the venom game .

GLGL:D:D

IanB603

IanB603

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The furthest I’ve ever come with the Venom steps is step 5/6 and I completely bricked out like 3 people away from getting that next ticket. It was a very cool experience and I hope to take it down one of these days and get that big ticket.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's pretty cool M impressed with a couple people here that actually one their ticket to the Venom this way. I ran out of patience after step 3 I got up to step four and then I kind of quit and gave up I was kind of just doing it for fun LOL but good luck in the big game !!

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats!!! , remember if you win more seats to the venom , you can sell them or use it as a re-buy if needed . Also if you have an extra seat for a re-buy and don't use it , you can use it the next time they run the venom game .

GLGL:D:D

great to know!

I won my ticket through a contest online back in December and hopped in the last one they did

First tourney I ever played online!

I got pocket Aces on my first button, two kings came on the flop and let's just say I lost the minimum!

Going from that to micro-stakes is obviously a world of difference, I miss the playing more by the books and actually having people respect what I was representing and vice-versa

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just beat level 4 and it wasn't easy . I wont lie I had to get lucky On the Bubble with 9k in chips shoved AJ suited into 66 . hit my ace to live to see a Step 5 tix. Start taking notes on all your Russian , Brazilian, and Ukranian venom regs. When you get down to the nitty gritty in step 4 who think your going to be up against ? The people I just told you to take notes on .

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you satellite your way in from Step 1 for free, can you cash out the buy-in from a later step? or use the tourney ticket on another tournament of similar value?

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you satellite your way in from Step 1 for free, can you cash out the buy-in from a later step? or use the tourney ticket on another tournament of similar value?

Only if you win more than one main event ticket. You have to play the first ticket you win and you must use it on day 1A.

If you score a second (or more) you can sell them to whomever you want (conditions apply). You'll have to find a buyer (which likely means offering a half decent discount), but they will facilitate the exchange.

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about a ticket to a late step, like 5 or 6? Is that usable for anything other than the Venom step satellites?

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about a ticket to a late step, like 5 or 6? Is that usable for anything other than the Venom step satellites?

Not that I'm aware of. They even add an odd cent to make them incompatible with other events. For example the $15 event awards a ticket for $55.01. The .01 means they won't work on their other $50 tournaments.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am not wrong the weekly venom is no more right? Now it's the big venom which will take place after a few months

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to buy into the Step 2 satellite directly, instead of qualifying through a Step 1 freeroll?

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to buy into the Step 2 satellite directly, instead of qualifying through a Step 1 freeroll?

Nvm, found it. You would think they would be in the satellite tab, but they're not. You can find them if you sellect ALL tourneys and ALL stakes, and the on demand satellites will be at the top.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm struggling since yesterday with freeroll first step and still can't pass it. Thus i now remember why i quit poker last time... Attached screens.
pqjUvXY

Anyway it's very fun to play, spend time and skill, while i wait for some more money to deposit. :)

well...first download a hud the one attached to the forum drive hud is ok it will help you a whole lot keep you from making as many mistakes.
second watch a few videos on stretgy and have the hands chart open while you play thatll help you make decisions as well

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nvm, found it. You would think they would be in the satellite tab, but they're not. You can find them if you sellect ALL tourneys and ALL stakes, and the on demand satellites will be at the top.

or just click "steps"