The Venom ACR

M

mohamed nefzi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These Venom freerolls are a real opportunity to build a small bankroll out from nothing, anyway I find them more interesting than the 10$ on demand freerolls.

L

Live4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won my way into the VENOM thru the freerolls!!
I won a step5 in the V2 freeroll, then I destroyed the step5 and step6 to get my ticket.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won my way into the VENOM thru the freerolls!!
I won a step5 in the V2 freeroll, then I destroyed the step5 and step6 to get my ticket.

Nice:D:D:D:D , i won my seat in Feb. I'm working on a second bullet now.I think we might be the only CC ers to fr in so far:) . Whats ur name at the tbls i'm GODZZ on ACR.

Congrats i'll see you there . GLGL:D:D

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Venom series runs twice a year from what I've read. There will be another one toward the end of this year that you could use the ticket for.

Thanks for the info, when I contacted support they said effectively they would expire after the tournament but if there is another one then as you say you would have another option.

L

Live4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice:D:D:D:D , i won my seat in Feb. I'm working on a second bullet now.I think we might be the only CC ers to fr in so far:) . Whats ur name at the tbls i'm GODZZ on ACR.

Congrats i'll see you there . GLGL:D:D
My name is LIVEfour on BCP which is where I got my ticket. My ACR name is Live4. Good luck and I will be looking for you.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My name is LIVEfour on BCP which is where I got my ticket. My ACR name is Live4. Good luck and I will be looking for you.

Alright guys you gotta slow down..I'm next, I want a ticket! :D

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It currently states only 24 enrolled for the main event. Surely this is wrong with 5 million guaranteed????

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
this type of tournaments that go step by step ... and that go from step 1 to step 6 ... they are not as easy as they seem ... I have tried it several times and sometimes I get to the 3 step and even there I arrive and I have eliminated ...!

L

Live4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It currently states only 24 enrolled for the main event. Surely this is wrong with 5 million guaranteed????
200 where regged before ACR reset, and its still a month and a half away. I still think it will get 3000 in it.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Haha, I had no idea the tourney ended after there are 40 (or 33,12) left.

If I knew that earlier, I'd have a few more tickets!
So funny how slow the play gets when you are close to the money. When someone made a thread asking if you would ever fold AA, and some people answered only if they were in a tourney close to the money. it didn't make sense at 1st, but it does now! You can really freeze up when it gets close. Amazing.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Has anyone tried going to step 4 from step 2?

I have a few tickets, but I'm wondering if it is worth the gamble to skip a step (2 tickets to be won vs 9 tickets to be won).

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Has anyone tried going to step 4 from step 2?

I have a few tickets, but I'm wondering if it is worth the gamble to skip a step (2 tickets to be won vs 9 tickets to be won).

I did actually played Skip step 2 to Step 4 - couple of weeks ago, and I think it is worth to try.
It has 2 or 3 Step 4 tickets to grab and the players pool was between 9 and 10 players.
A little bit annoying to pass from single table to 2 tables and then back to single table - several times, because of KO's and Late registrations, but the field is not much different than in the Step 1 ...

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I did actually played Skip step 2 to Step 4 - couple of weeks ago, and I think it is worth to try.
It has 2 or 3 Step 4 tickets to grab and the players pool was between 9 and 10 players.
A little bit annoying to pass from single table to 2 tables and then back to single table - several times, because of KO's and Late registrations, but the field is not much different than in the Step 1 ...

Cool, thanks for the reply. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of nervous to try the next step :cool:
I just know i'm gonna blow it and I don't want to waste my tickets. I have 3 now. Maybe I should get a few more in the can before I try. I think your right - only 2 seats vs 9 is worth skipping stage 3. Also, I have to be ready to play - sometimes my head isn't into it with the 1st step - nothing really to lose, right? :D Definitely playing a mind game right now.....maybe tomorrow I'll try. Good luck to you - hope to see you at the big table soon!

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey, how y'all doing with your steps?
I almost used a ticket today, but I don't feel like I can concentrate....or have to run out the door.

Dows anyone join either step 2 or the skip to step 4 while it is in late registration?

I was going to enter late, but I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea - usually the player in the lead has double the starting chip number by last L.R. level. Anyone think it is worth while in that situation to go in on last level late registration?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself would stay away from the skip games , it's way too easy to step up in the normal steps to take such a long shot.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only made it as far as the 3 round. love playing in them just hopefully I can make main event. It is nice that only 400 cap is on. just have to wait a while to enter next one but it is fun. one time they were running like every half hour. now a wait but down with it. good to everyone playing in the venoms.

GreenJigster

GreenJigster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only made it as far as the 3 round. love playing in them just hopefully I can make main event. It is nice that only 400 cap is on. just have to wait a while to enter next one but it is fun. one time they were running like every half hour. now a wait but down with it. good to everyone playing in the venoms.

I got to the 5th step several months ago. I won step 3 & 4 & went right into step 5 after a 15 hour bender. Dumb mistake. I may give it another shot soon especially since they started the cap like you mentioned. It was such a grind getting through multiple satellites just to get felted when I almost got there. I’m a bit too lazy mentally to try again right now lol

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So do people generally like the skip ones? I think they look a lot harder as if people late reg your going to end up with a lot less tickets paid out to account for the jump so the payout structure is a lot less. of course though you skip a step.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried these off and on. Got to step 3 a few times. Started playing a few the other day and have a step up.
I am doing some more today, in bed sick, why not?

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just finished a step 2, I was in 1st place (19.834) when it ended. I wish they'd let the tourney play to the end and let the winner claim a prize for the whole thing.
I did the 9 ticket version, instead of the Skip to 4. but 'FoolCow' busted me out and made me waste a ticket (bastard!). I re-entered and got him back though. He was a good player, good game if you see this.
I was gonna use the 2nd ticket for the skip, but I only have 1 left.

Well, onward and upward....See you there :cool:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with upgrade VENOM is the only free game

With ACR's current upgrade, VENOM is still free, with changes. First, only top 40 (rip Casey Kaseum) get a ticket. Second, tourney entries capped at 400 now,.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have tried these off and on. Got to step 3 a few times. Started playing a few the other day and have a step up.

I am doing some more today, in bed sick, why not?

Win some tickets, that'll make you feel better! Get well. :cool:
With ACR's current upgrade, VENOM is still free, with changes. First, only top 40 (rip Casey Kaseum) get a ticket. Second, tourney entries capped at 400 now,.

I'm sure they will get back to the 10$ on Demands....really liked the 50$ ones.
As long as the private tourneys come back soon, that will be good enough.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Does the idea of doing a skip become easier for the 3rd step?
Which you prefer:
5 tickets to step 4
2 tickets to step 5

I'm thinking at that point it's worth the skip.
What ever one opens 1st, I'm going in!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does the idea of doing a skip become easier for the 3rd step?
Which you prefer:
5 tickets to step 4
2 tickets to step 5

I'm thinking at that point it's worth the skip.
What ever one opens 1st, I'm going in!

Surely its only 2 tickets to step 4 the normal route? 1st steps a freeroll to win a ticket then two tickets, one for step 2 and one for step 3? I am trying the normal route.