GGPoker Poker Official Thread

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello you all. So here is the thing. GG poker does not support my country. Let's say I open an account while on vacation in a supported country. Can I still play when I get home (I can actually install the client, open the website an so on) or I can play only while in a country that is supported. I will be in that said country for a week - what verification do I need to provide if I want to withdraw money considering that my ID/Passport is from the country that is not supported.
Hi, you will not be able to access the client in countries where GGPoker is unavailable.
Send an email to help@ggpoker.com and we can assist you with playing abroad, thanks!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @GGPokerWill and @GGPokerSamuel, did either of you read the suggestion yet and if so any thoughts?

Woeful idea? Good one? Somewhere in between? :D

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have question ......in the site can we do bet on sports ??? I cant find it

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi @GGPokerWill and @GGPokerSamuel, did either of you read the suggestion yet and if so any thoughts?

Woeful idea? Good one? Somewhere in between? :D
Not a bad idea!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not a bad idea!
Hopefully it's upwards of bad (rather than teribble or lower 😅) and I very much look forward to hearing if the GG powers that be rate it at all... 🤞 🙏 :giggle:

I'd just finished a session at GG when the idea sprouted, if I recall I'd been dealt my favourite hand and was contemplating GG's various graphics and it justs seemed like it would be a really good fit with the existing table effects and would be a relatively straightforward way to have a personal touch.

If someone somewhere decides the idea might have legs, wings or an adequately-rapid crawl, then I'd be happy to offer further 'meat on the bones' but will wait to hear.. :giggle:

Also hopefully it made a nice change to read a suggestion which was positive, appreciative and offering a constructive idea rather than posts moaning and complaining about peevs and how things aren't exactly as they'd like them to be...

Seemed to be an unreasonable amount of that in the box... 🤦‍♂️ I felt like the odd one out sticking my head out of the trench! :LOL:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello darling GG Reps!

Was just wondering if my idea was sent up the line at all and if so whether there was any initial feedback? :D

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello darling GG Reps!

Was just wondering if my idea was sent up the line at all and if so whether there was any initial feedback? :D

They will not implement anything dont worry. U cant expect the biggest online room at the moment to just snap call on a random idea of a forum member.

Their suggestion box is probably full (where is it btw?) with all kinds of ramdom suggestions.

With this i dont want to say ur suggestion is random or bad but dont expect nothing. Asking them again and again if this was a good suggestion and if they have plans to implement it comes off a bit funny imo.

(What was ur suggestion btw? Cant see it nor do i see that box lol)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They will not implement anything dont worry. U cant expect the biggest online room at the moment to just snap call on a random idea of a forum member.

Their suggestion box is probably full (where is it btw?) with all kinds of ramdom suggestions.

With this i dont want to say ur suggestion is random or bad but dont expect nothing. Asking them again and again if this was a good suggestion and if they have plans to implement it comes off a bit funny imo.

(What was ur suggestion btw? Cant see it nor do i see that box lol)
Without any context you might be somewhat out of your element here... ;)

Firstly you seem to be misinterpreting my words and questions, secondly you don't have any inclination as to the manner of my suggestion, thirdly you haven't seen the suggestion box (read up for a link to it b.t.w.) and finally I'm not sure how accurate or informed your opinion is with regards to GG's interest or willingness to consider (let alone implement) users' suggestions is... :unsure:

Does that make sense? :giggle:

With that being said, I understand where you're coming from, albeit with some crossed wires... :D

How do you know what I expect, if anything? :)

Furthermore I haven't asked them 'again and again'.

The devil is in the details.

Last time I was asking for Will's and/or Samuel's initial opinion of the idea.

On this occasion the question is whether the suggestion had been passed on and whether there was any feedback from that quarter.

Can you see how those queries differ? :)

There is no harm in asking nor in 'chasing up'*.

*Within reason of course... :D

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without any context you might be somewhat out of your element here... ;)

Firstly you seem to be misinterpreting my words and questions, secondly you don't have any inclination as to the manner of my suggestion, thirdly you haven't seen the suggestion box (read up for a link to it b.t.w.) and finally I'm not sure how accurate or informed your opinion is with regards to GG's interest or willingness to consider (let alone implement) users' suggestions is... :unsure:

Does that make sense? :giggle:

With that being said, I understand where you're coming from, albeit with some crossed wires... :D

How do you know what I expect, if anything? :)

Furthermore I haven't asked them 'again and again'.

The devil is in the details.

Last time I was asking for Will's and/or Samuel's initial opinion of the idea.

On this occasion the question is whether the suggestion had been passed on and whether there was any feedback from that quarter.

Can you see how those queries differ? :)

There is no harm in asking nor in 'chasing up'*.

*Within reason of course... :D
Fair enough.

Just read ur suggestion and i really hope they dont implement more gimmick like this, especially if u cant turn it off (just my opinion sorry). Actually i hope they give us an option in the future to turn off all unnecessary animations at all and helmet mode on default somewhere in settings.

Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fair enough.

Just read ur suggestion and i really hope they dont implement more gimmick like this, especially if u cant turn it off (just my opinion sorry). Actually i hope they give us an option in the future to turn off all unnecessary animations at all and helmet mode on default somewhere in settings.
Perhaps rather than defeatist bemoaning you could try a different approach..? :giggle:

So, my suggestion would (obviously) need be toggled on. It stands to reason that it wouldn't be automatic (and therefore unable to be turned off) as how would GG know what to have it set as/to initially? :)

I agree with you that there should be an option to not display the various graphics at GG, I know you can disable some of them...

My disposition leans heavily towards equality and freedom of choice.

I'm painfully aware that others might not enjoy that which I do and always try to be understanding and respectful of civil liberties and opinions*.

You should (if you have not already) voice your wish to have more options to turn graphics off, rather than telling others it's pointless suggesting anything and nothing will ever happen.

When it's expressed like this can you see from a different angle as to how negatively what you're saying could be perceived? :giggle:

*As long as they aren't discriminatory, harmful or otherwise unacceptable of course... :LOL:

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello darling GG Reps!

Hey Joe

All community suggestions are collected and sent to our operations team.

Any successful suggestions/improvements are sent to the next stage, which is a discussion and evaluation by the group.

After passing this, suggestions join the development queue, then there is testing, lots of testing, and final deployment

Did I mention LOTS of testing.

Developing and adding features can take anywhere from weeks to months!

Don't be discouraged if you don't see your ideas added immediately!

Keep your suggestions incoming & we'll definitely let you know if any ideas have been approved (there might be a little reward as well ;)

Good luck in your games today

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey Joe

All community suggestions are collected and sent to our operations team.

Any successful suggestions/improvements are sent to the next stage, which is a discussion and evaluation by the group.

After passing this, suggestions join the development queue, then there is testing, lots of testing, and final deployment

Did I mention LOTS of testing.

Developing and adding features can take anywhere from weeks to months!

Don't be discouraged if you don't see your ideas added immediately!

Keep your suggestions incoming & we'll definitely let you know if any ideas have been approved (there might be a little reward as well ;)

Good luck in your games today
Discouragement doesn't ever stick to me for long! ;)

Thank you very much for your thorough and thoughtful reply Will! (y)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can't log in right now, is GG down or just me? :D

GG down

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am also having trouble trying to connect since yesterday. These two dialogue boxes appear everytime I try to open GG desktop client:

Which is quite strange, because I am able to open GG mobile client in my cellphone normally.

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I am also having trouble trying to connect since yesterday. These two dialogue boxes appear everytime I try to open GG desktop client:
View attachment 340877

View attachment 340878

Which is quite strange, because I am able to open GG mobile client in my cellphone normally.
Hi please follow the steps below if you come across the Failed to Patch error on your Windows/Mac device

1. Uninstall the client completely Including the shortcut

2. Temporarily disable Firewall/Antivirus/Windows Defender and reinstall the software.

Should those steps fail please try these additional steps

1) Reboot
2) Completely remove the GGPoker client
2a) Uninstall via the normal process (add/remove programs for example)
2b) Locate and delete the following folders, if they exist (feel free to make backup copies just in case -- but that shouldn't be required)
* C:\Program Files (x86)\GGPoker
* C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\GGPOKER
* C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\GGCOM
* C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\GGPOKER
* C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\GGNetwork
* C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\POKER-GGPCOM-LIVE
3) Re-download the client from the website.
4) Re-install
5) Reboot

If you have trouble finding the AppData folder do the following:
1. Press the Windows and R key at the same time.
2. A "run" box will open.
3. Type %appdata%
4. Press return.

Let me know if that works for you

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I received this error message in the my PROMOTIONS menu:

I think you are working on the bug. :unsure:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Anyone else from germany having issues installing the new version of the mobile App?

I tried automatic update and also manual but always receive the information:
"the app was not installed/updated."

😕