Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Good luck & have fun !

GGPoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
Ah another GG poker thread.

You guys had a thread in the past but the rep left as quick as he came. I made an account on GG then because said rep told us that there will be cardschat games there soon.

Unfortunately i did not use the link here to make the account and now those freerolls are not visible for me. Noone told us we have to use a link in the beginning, not the rep not noone.

Please change this so all cardschat mebers can see the freerolls. Its just not right to exclude some of the members here, also members who only made the account because of the rep's promises of cardschat games.

Thanks.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello GGPoker! I have tried to install your poker room on my pc and I have not succeeded. Could it be that I need specific characteristics to do it? I appreciate your attention that could serve other members of this community.

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Ah another GG poker thread.

You guys had a thread in the past but the rep left as quick as he came. I made an account on GG then because said rep told us that there will be cardschat games there soon.

Unfortunately i did not use the link here to make the account and now those freerolls are not visible for me. Noone told us we have to use a link in the beginning, not the rep not noone.

Please change this so all cardschat mebers can see the freerolls. Its just not right to exclude some of the members here, also members who only made the account because of the rep's promises of cardschat games.

Thanks.
Hi, your account does indeed need to be linked upon sign-up in order to be eligible to play the CC private games - best thing to do here is send us an email at help@ggpoker.com with 'CardsChat' in the subject line & we will see what we can do.

Let me know if you need any further support.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, your account does indeed need to be linked upon sign-up in order to be eligible to play the CC private games - best thing to do here is send us an email at help@ggpoker.com with 'CardsChat' in the subject line & we will see what we can do.

Let me know if you need any further support.
I already wrote them several times in the past and they told me its not possible to link existing accounts and then they no more answered following emails. this was a few months ago, has anything changed?

Its just not right.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent an email about the CC promotion almost 19 hours ago, and even today in English, but I have not received a response.
Is this normal at GGPoker? :rolleyes:

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't complete my registration on GGPoker, whenever the page appears to include the code, I don't receive the codes in my Email, in the Inbox as in Spam, I've tried countless times, I appreciate your help, thank you

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally received an answer by e-mail, but only that the help team: "Your query is now awaiting review from our help team."
I can wait, maybe another day :unsure:?!...Just like in the dark ages. 🙃
I don't know how this will end, but if registration and deposit are so fiddly😏...
They're nice anyway, they're just pretty slow. 🤪

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
tried to sign up to GGPoker through CardsChat link, but my country isn't listed on the signup page. why?
i won't signup with GGPoker unless i can use CardChat's link and select my country!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does anyone know if I can use hand2note with ggpoker in use?
I use it on ps, but I don't know if it's allowed to be open together..

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I can't complete my registration on GGPoker, whenever the page appears to include the code, I don't receive the codes in my Email, in the Inbox as in Spam, I've tried countless times, I appreciate your help, thank you
Hi, apologies for the delayed response here - we had some issues with emails in a few regions last week, should all be resolved now but let me know if you still need help with this ✌️

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I finally received an answer by e-mail, but only that the help team: "Your query is now awaiting review from our help team."
I can wait, maybe another day :unsure:?!...Just like in the dark ages. 🙃
I don't know how this will end, but if registration and deposit are so fiddly😏...
They're nice anyway, they're just pretty slow. 🤪
Hi, usually you will get an email response same day, but during peak times they may be less prompt - let me know if I can help at all 🤙 & GLGL

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
tried to sign up to GGPoker through CardsChat link, but my country isn't listed on the signup page. why?
i won't signup with GGPoker unless i can use CardChat's link and select my country!
Hi, GGPoker is not currently available in Estonia, be sure to follow our socials to stay up to date on announcements!: https://twitter.com/GGPoker

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Does anyone know if I can use hand2note with ggpoker in use?
I use it on ps, but I don't know if it's allowed to be open together..

Thanks in advance!
Hi, using Hand2Note whilst playing on GGPoker would be a breach of our Security & Ecology policy found here: https://en.ggpoker.eu/security-ecology-policy/

18. THIRD-PARTY TOOLS

18.1. GGPoker does not permit the use of certain third-party tools.

18.2. A third-party tool is prohibited if it

1. Datamines: (i) hands or private results (observing games without playing to build up a database of hand histories for future reference) and (ii) the mass sharing of hands, personal results, or playing statistics for analysis of opponents.
  2. is a Heads-Up Display (HUD), i.e., a program that displays users’ past tendencies and betting patterns.
  3. assists in automatic seating or game-selection efficiency.
  4. is deemed by The Security Team to provide an unfair advantage over other users.
18.3. A third-party tool is permitted if it

1. assists only in the tiling/aligning of tables.
  2. assists in creating macros and hotkey for gameplay efficiency that does not reduce the requirement of a user having to make a decision. The user must decide what action to take and the exact relative size of any bet or raise, with the macro or hotkey merely executing it. For example, a hotkey that bets half the pot is permitted. A hotkey that bets a randomized amount between half and three-quarters of the pot is prohibited.
  3. is deemed inoperable in conjunction with the client, despite exhibiting characteristics of prohibited third-party tools.
18.4. Actions taken for minor breaches: WARNING, SUSPENSION

18.5. Actions taken for major/repeat breaches: PERMANENT BAN

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello GGPoker representative! It would be great if all members of the CC club played freerolls! I'm waiting for a positive decision...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Please tell me why players from Ukraine cannot participate in CardsChat freerolls?
When I tried to create an account using the CardsChat link, my country, Ukraine, was not in the list of available countries.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi.
Please tell me why players from Ukraine cannot participate in CardsChat freerolls?
When I tried to create an account using the CardsChat link, my country, Ukraine, was not in the list of available countries.
Watch carefully! Your country is on the list! Good luck !

Attachments

• Screenshot_57.png
    Screenshot_57.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 19
kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi, using Hand2Note whilst playing on GGPoker would be a breach of our Security & Ecology policy found here: https://en.ggpoker.eu/security-ecology-policy/

18. THIRD-PARTY TOOLS

18.1. GGPoker does not permit the use of certain third-party tools.

18.2. A third-party tool is prohibited if it

1. Datamines: (i) hands or private results (observing games without playing to build up a database of hand histories for future reference) and (ii) the mass sharing of hands, personal results, or playing statistics for analysis of opponents.
  2. is a Heads-Up Display (HUD), i.e., a program that displays users’ past tendencies and betting patterns.
  3. assists in automatic seating or game-selection efficiency.
  4. is deemed by The Security Team to provide an unfair advantage over other users.
18.3. A third-party tool is permitted if it

1. assists only in the tiling/aligning of tables.
  2. assists in creating macros and hotkey for gameplay efficiency that does not reduce the requirement of a user having to make a decision. The user must decide what action to take and the exact relative size of any bet or raise, with the macro or hotkey merely executing it. For example, a hotkey that bets half the pot is permitted. A hotkey that bets a randomized amount between half and three-quarters of the pot is prohibited.
  3. is deemed inoperable in conjunction with the client, despite exhibiting characteristics of prohibited third-party tools.
18.4. Actions taken for minor breaches: WARNING, SUSPENSION

18.5. Actions taken for major/repeat breaches: PERMANENT BAN
Thanks for the answer!

My question was if I could be using GGpoker with H2n open, as I use it on PS.
I tested it and apparently I can leave the H2N open, it just doesn't work on the GG, no problems for me because the GG has its own HUD (although incomplete).

Can I be punished just for having the H2N open (even though it's not working) ??

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel @GGPokerCasey
Hi guys & gals,
wanted to ask, why we players from germany, who has account affiliated with CardsChat cannot play in CardsChat sponsored freeroll games???
I use to play them, but for some time now, I cannot.
I register through CardsChat link, to be affiliated player.
Now, I can play real money games, no issue whatsoever.
But, that we are not able to play in freerolls even when we're affiliated with the CardsChat, doesn't make any sense.

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
Hallo GG,
I used CC affiliate link to sign up for GG poker, before I verified my account I could see CC freeroll. But after my account verified, I can't find CC freeroll...

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello GGPoker representative! It would be great if all members of the CC club played freerolls! I'm waiting for a positive decision...
Hi, yeah totally understand that you would like to be able to participate - if you provide me with your GG Nickname I will see what we can do, no guarantees though as generally speaking you need to have signed up with a CC code - alternatively you can email us at help@ggpoker.com & we can also take a look from there ✌️