GGPoker Poker Official Thread

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I wish I could play again and deposit money but on my KYC verification process, I simply don´t qualify because I don´t have a bank statement in PDF format that says my address because my bank doesn't show my home address on the bank statements. what should I do to fix this or get verified?
Hi Mr_Dangerous. Please send your docs to help@ggpoker.com. We will assist you form there

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi support team for GGPoker,

I like to have a more clear explanation of the Hit and Running rule that is mentioned here https://ggpoker.de/security-ecology-policy/
in §11.
I ask because I did not find any clear rules on the internet nor on your website.
I would like to have a bit more clear ruleset, how many hands/orbits do I have to play after I won a 200 bb pot.
What happens if I change the table after I have won this pot?
Does this work also for fast fold tables?
What happens if choose I sit out at the next Big Blind?
Is that only for short stack players, less than 100 bb buy in or for all players.
And please explain it here and not with a help@ggpoker address.
I think this is a topic that has to be clearly explained to the public.
Thank's in advance.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wish I could play again and deposit money but on my KYC verification process, I simply don´t qualify because I don´t have a bank statement in PDF format that says my address because my bank doesn't show my home address on the bank statements. what should I do to fix this or get verified?
Here for me it also appeared again to check the account and even said that i requested a limit increase, although i didn't ask for anything.

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello I have a question regarding your poker stats at PokerCraft and the tracking of Prop Bet.

I played yesterday at 3 tables 2NL rush&cash. In Poker craft they indicate me that I won 44 cents in 337 hands. If I look into the PropBet it is shown that I have lost 45 cents. To be honest this is a quite big difference. Is one of them including rake and the other one is excluding rake?

Looking forward for your reply.
Please PM me if you need more details such as account ID.

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi support team for GGPoker,

I like to have a more clear explanation of the Hit and Running rule that is mentioned here https://ggpoker.de/security-ecology-policy/
in §11.
I ask because I did not find any clear rules on the internet nor on your website.
I would like to have a bit more clear ruleset, how many hands/orbits do I have to play after I won a 200 bb pot.
What happens if I change the table after I have won this pot?
Does this work also for fast fold tables?
What happens if choose I sit out at the next Big Blind?
Is that only for short stack players, less than 100 bb buy in or for all players.
And please explain it here and not with a help@ggpoker address.
I think this is a topic that has to be clearly explained to the public.
Thank's in advance.
Hi Goggelheimer,
Thank you for your quuestion.
The Security and Ecology policy outlines Hit and Running as follows;
11.1. Hit and Running is defined as leaving a table shortly after winning a significant pot, consequently depriving opponents of a chance to recover their losses.
11.2. Factors that are considered for Hit and Running include, but are not limited to, the size of the pot, the number of hands played post-winning the pot, and the frequency of such behavior.
11.3. Potential actions for breaches: WARNING, SUSPENSION, REWARD REMOVAL, PERMANENT BAN

For any futher queries on the policy please contact help@ggpoker.com

Please note that specification around the factors will not be shared.

Thanks

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello I have a question regarding your poker stats at PokerCraft and the tracking of Prop Bet.

I played yesterday at 3 tables 2NL rush&cash. In Poker craft they indicate me that I won 44 cents in 337 hands. If I look into the PropBet it is shown that I have lost 45 cents. To be honest this is a quite big difference. Is one of them including rake and the other one is excluding rake?

Looking forward for your reply.
Please PM me if you need more details such as account ID.
Hi Samweis3,
Thank you for your question.
All data within PokerCraft does not take rake into consideration.
This may explain the discrepancy.

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi Samweis3,
Thank you for your question.
All data within PokerCraft does not take rake into consideration.
This may explain the discrepancy.
I see. I also found in FAQ that EV Cahouts are not properly considered in Pokercraft. This means in principle, that it cannot be used to track real ROI or 100/bb. That’s a little bit disappointing and misleading. As you probably play different games and also have some daily freebies, it is not easy to distinguish whether you are winning player, break even player or loosing player at lower limits. Sure total BR gives an indication but influences from freebies are going to the equation as well

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This means in principle, that it cannot be used to track real ROI
Nope, also for tournaments, the payouts are only considered and not deducted by buyin.

So basically PokerCraft can show 100K winnings for MTTs but the player could still have a negative ROI, at least in theory.

And since you cannot look them up in sharkscope anymore, it's a huge black box.

👎

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @GGPokerFeargal and @GGPokerWill ,

Just wanted to say thank you for the additional/special promotions for German players you recently implemented. 🙏

Already participated both in the "Super Sunday" and "Freeroll Liga" and I'm grateful for not being bashed by a PokerSite for being from germany.

Also great that you still offer freerolls and also sneaky how you interpreted the law regarding the 24h panic button. 👍

Keep up the good work (and hopefully also revise your SharkScope decision).

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips

Just wanted to say thank you for the additional/special promotions for German players you recently implemented. 🙏

Already participated both in the "Super Sunday" and "Freeroll Liga" and I'm grateful for not being bashed by a PokerSite for being from Germany.

Also great that you still offer freerolls and also sneaky how you interpreted the law regarding the 24h panic button. 👍

Hi Andyreas. That's great news. I am glad to hear you are enjoying the new promotions. The very best of luck in your future games. GG

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
By my estimations it's been at least a month since I last asked, so...

Any feedback or news on the suggestion? :D

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

Already participated both in the "Super Sunday" and "Freeroll Liga" and I'm grateful for not being bashed by a PokerSite for being from Germany.

Oh, I did not yet see Super Sunday. Probably I can add this tournament to my schedule as well :)

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Was it a planned maintenance shut down today? Will this kind of maintenance shutdown be announced somewhere in advance? I was quite surprised to see the pop up message on the table during my session. I was lucky that I only played cash so it is easy to close the table at any moment of time, but it would be great to be able to arrange the daily schedule (online and offline)

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Hi,

I lived in Germany and played a lot there on my german account ScoobyDE, also i played some German freeroll( also won 1 :) and that was a good thing for German pokerplayers.

Now this yeaar in june i moved back to the netherlands and started playing again on ggpoker.nl under my name i had before ScoobyNL

I was suprised that there are not so many freerolls for Dutch players but GGpoker.nl is the biggest online pokerroom in the Netherlands i think !

M

mairoo88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I lived in Germany and played a lot there on my german account ScoobyDE, also i played some German freeroll( also won 1 :) and that was a good thing for German pokerplayers.

Now this yeaar in june i moved back to the Netherlands and started playing again on ggpoker.nl under my name i had before ScoobyNL

I was suprised that there are not so many freerolls for Dutch players but GGpoker.nl is the biggest online pokerroom in the Netherlands i think !
what was the name of this german freeroll??and where do u find it?

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Sorry mairoo88, i can not tell you because i live in the Netherlands now and therefore i can not see the German freerolls.

Maybe another german player can tell you ?

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
o wait, i think ggpoker removed the freerolls because for German it is not allowed anymore to play freerolls.

There is i think a 0,01$ buy flip out in and there you can win tickets to tournaments, i won soime tickets in that one.

I belive i won 150$ gg master tickets there

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
By my estimations it's been at least a month since I last asked, so...

Any feedback or news on the suggestion? :D
No update for you. We'll keep you posted. :)

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Was it a planned maintenance shut down today? Will this kind of maintenance shutdown be announced somewhere in advance? I was quite surprised to see the pop up message on the table during my session. I was lucky that I only played cash so it is easy to close the table at any moment of time, but it would be great to be able to arrange the daily schedule (online and offline)
Hi there. The scheduled maintenance generally take place once per month. We post about it on our official GG community webpage https://gg.gl/r/GGPoker

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @GGPokerFeargal and @GGPokerWill , or GGPoker Supporter!

When I log in to the software, the "login information" window always appears, showing how I am financially in the game so far, and it really bothers me, but I couldn't find anywhere to remove this and stop it from appearing every time I log in.

I would like to ask if there is a way to turn this feature off so it doesn't push it in my face all the time? 🙃

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi @GGPokerFeargal and @GGPokerWill , or GGPoker Supporter!

When I log in to the software, the "login information" window always appears, showing how I am financially in the game so far, and it really bothers me, but I couldn't find anywhere to remove this and stop it from appearing every time I log in.

I would like to ask if there is a way to turn this feature off so it doesn't push it in my face all the time? 🙃
Hi ADRRI70. Thank you for your post. There is no way of turning this feature off.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
ggpoker is being one of the most requested rooms for cyber poker, good application and format

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker is OK but since it is the biggest poker site in the world why does it have to be the only site that charges it's
players $1 everytime they have the cheek to want to withdraw? Surely they make enough money?
Out of principle I will not deposit there and until this daylight robbery of a charge is dropped I never will.