Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
Hello, how are you? I'm a GGPoker godson with Cards Chat since always. I play CC tournaments whenever I can. I have a verified account with documents and proof of address as usual at GGPoker and all the sites I play. I have deposit and withdrawals with Pay4fun at GGPoker but yesterday I went to request a withdrawal with pay4fun through my computer and a message appeared that I don't have this method for withdrawal so I chose to sell the chips but at the time of the transfer I was able to make a transfer to the customer I came across a $10 limit for transfer between players and that I should verify my ID and my address. I thought it was absurd because my account is already verified and if I had changed my address I would have updated it. I left the computer and logged into GGPoker on my cell phone. I was able to make the withdrawal to pay4fun which is already ongoing but my documentation is still pending, the withdrawal did not fall and THE CC TOURNAMENTS DISAPPEARED FROM MY FILTER!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GGPoker is OK but since it is the biggest poker site in the world why does it have to be the only site that charges it's
players $1 everytime they have the cheek to want to withdraw? Surely they make enough money?
Out of principle I will not deposit there and until this daylight robbery of a charge is dropped I never will.

You won't deposit because of a $1 Withdraw fee? On many sites I find 'one' loses a lot more than $1 just on the conversion rates they use (although partypoker seems to be very accurate with their's).
Just 'for fun on a Sun. night' I hopped on some 5nl cash tables (I've rarely played on GG and am still just getting familiar with it). I played for all of maybe 5 minutes and I won 4.5 buyins. I'd be happy to give them $1 every time I logged onto the site (Oops... did I just say that)

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You won't deposit because of a $1 Withdraw fee? On many sites I find 'one' loses a lot more than $1 just on the conversion rates they use (although Partypoker seems to be very accurate with their's).
Just 'for fun on a Sun. night' I hopped on some 5nl cash tables (I've rarely played on GG and am still just getting familiar with it). I played for all of maybe 5 minutes and I won 4.5 buyins. I'd be happy to give them $1 every time I logged onto the site (Oops... did I just say that)
The 1 dollar fee does not mean I had already withdrawn via pay4fun because I had already made a deposit using this same method. They just didn't let me withdraw and there was a message at the bottom that said "you don't have an active deposit method" something similar and they even put a limit of 10 dollars for transfers between players asking me for proof of identity again and also my scheduled tournaments The cards chat disappeared from my filter...I was still able to make the withdrawal via my cell phone later but it is taking longer than normal to enter and the documents are still being analyzed.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The 1 dollar fee does not mean I had already withdrawn via pay4fun because I had already made a deposit using this same method. They just didn't let me withdraw and there was a message at the bottom that said "you don't have an active deposit method" something similar and they even put a limit of 10 dollars for transfers between players asking me for proof of identity again and also my scheduled tournaments The cards chat disappeared from my filter...I was still able to make the withdrawal via my cell phone later but it is taking longer than normal to enter and the documents are still being analyzed.
I wasn't referring to your post.
I was referring to Colbefc's post (he's the member who stated he will not play on GGPoker because they want to charge him $1).

Take another look at my post... look closely at who I am "quoting". My response is directed at that person (not you!).

But, in reference to YOUR post.... I don't play the CC games on GG but looking now I don't see them listed there either.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wasn't referring to your post.
I was referring to Colbefc's post (he's the member who stated he will not play on GGPoker because they want to charge him $1).

Take another look at my post... look closely at who I am "quoting". My response is directed at that person (not you!).

But, in reference to YOUR post.... I don't play the CC games on GG but looking now I don't see them listed there either.
Yes, I'm sorry, but I saw that you mentioned another post after I had already written it and didn't want to delete it. He was a little inattentive.

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello, how are you? I'm a GGPoker godson with Cards Chat since always. I play CC tournaments whenever I can. I have a verified account with documents and proof of address as usual at GGPoker and all the sites I play. I have deposit and withdrawals with Pay4fun at GGPoker but yesterday I went to request a withdrawal with pay4fun through my computer and a message appeared that I don't have this method for withdrawal so I chose to sell the chips but at the time of the transfer I was able to make a transfer to the customer I came across a $10 limit for transfer between players and that I should verify my ID and my address. I thought it was absurd because my account is already verified and if I had changed my address I would have updated it. I left the computer and logged into GGPoker on my cell phone. I was able to make the withdrawal to pay4fun which is already ongoing but my documentation is still pending, the withdrawal did not fall and THE CC TOURNAMENTS DISAPPEARED FROM MY FILTER!
View attachment 346266
View attachment 346267
Hey there Alaercio da Rocha sorry to hear about the issue, shoot us an email at help@ggpoker.com and we'll look into it right away.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Please feel free to withdraw my suggestion.

My misconceptions about GG were broad.

As are GG's about myself.

S

sponsor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does GGpoker graphics harm the health of poker players? GGpoker latest update includes a highly animated, brightly coloured, flashing Graphic that is on the App Front page, top right corner ( see atached). This graphic cannot be removed by the player. This means that every time a player uses the APP they are exposed to a highly animated flashing graphic. AS spome tournaments last for 12 hours or more, players maybe exposed to this highly animated flashing graphic for 12 hours. Certainly players that are photosensitvie maybe at risk of seisures or epileptic attacks. https://www.epilepsy.com/stories/sh...ivity-one-epilepsys-most-complex-conditions-0

Attachments

• ggpoker a2.JPG
    ggpoker a2.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Consideration is all anyone can really ask for... :D ❤️

I'll chuck it in the suggestion box today... I think it's a pretty ace idea, hopefully GG agrees! :giggle:
I have an idea... how about GGPoker allows you to play in a freeroll a few times per week for say 6 mos.? Oh... wait! They already have.

I'd also think that if you had an idea that could improve the site's function/look, etc., wouldn't it be good if they just checked it out and considered using it? Wouldn't that be to the benefit of all?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
@GGPokerWill
I noticed today on Twitter ('X') that one of your streamers (TryTimePoker), mentioned that there's an option open this week to change one's screen name on GGPoker (I think from Nov.6 to 13th?). I followed their instructions but didn't see the option available to me in the 'My Game Profile' section.
I'd like to change it if it's something currently available. tks

Awesome site by the way! And it seems to just keep on getting better and better all the time! Thank you for this!

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
@GGPokerWill
I noticed today on Twitter ('X') that one of your streamers (TryTimePoker), mentioned that there's an option open this week to change one's screen name on GGPoker (I think from Nov.6 to 13th?). I followed their instructions but didn't see the option available to me in the 'My Game Profile' section.
I'd like to change it if it's something currently available. tks

Awesome site by the way! And it seems to just keep on getting better and better all the time! Thank you for this!
Hey there, we will offer a nickname change to some players under certain circumstances.
Players cannot apply for it.

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello GG support,

I was wondering a lot today that I did not get some stack for the daily flip out after winning a cash game hand (NL2) with a straight flush. Is there a requirement of min pot size or that you or your opponent need to be all in?

Straight flush should be considered as big hand, which is normally required for a „GG Cheers“ reward

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi Samveis3,

Here is a FAQ on all things GGCaresand GGCheers.

GGCare & GGCheers (ThanksGG) - FAQ Summary

Please note this line in particular

"The specific details vary game by game and are often changed based on numerous outside factors. As such, the exact conditions that trigger these events will not be specifically enumerated, Our team of game experts will continuously look for unlucky situations throughout gameplay and will add more trigger points."

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi Samveis3,

Here is a FAQ on all things GGCaresand GGCheers.

GGCare & GGCheers (ThanksGG) - FAQ Summary

Please note this line in particular

"The specific details vary game by game and are often changed based on numerous outside factors. As such, the exact conditions that trigger these events will not be specifically enumerated, Our team of game experts will continuously look for unlucky situations throughout gameplay and will add more trigger points."
Thanks for the reply. I also saw this on the website, but it is quite interesting that you will sometimes get a reward for a full house and in this case none for a straight flush. Really is not predictable

I

I got to pee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
My name is I got to pee on ggpoker I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a withdrawal, I've been writing them repeatedly,I know for a fact they use to pay, they also gave me one of the best experiences of my life,a dream come true to play in the wsop.I really don't want to ever talk bad about them but I want my money.Is it that I win to often that they no longer want to pay?

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
My name is I got to pee on ggpoker I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a withdrawal, I've been writing them repeatedly,I know for a fact they use to pay, they also gave me one of the best experiences of my life,a dream come true to play in the wsop.I really don't want to ever talk bad about them but I want my money.Is it that I win to often that they no longer want to pay?
Hi there. If you are having an issue with a withdrawal please send an email to cashier@ggpoker.com. The team there will guide you on your next steps

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
@GGPokerFeargal
Hi I managed to lock myself out of my account cause I didn't remember the exact phrasing of my new password correctly.
Unfortunately I attempted it multiple times when I was very sleepy ..

However I've send all required documents after an immediate response and since then , silence for 6 hours .
What is going on ? Can you help?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
@GGPokerFeargal nevermind problem solved itself after talking the whole day ...

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi there,

I am glad you could overcome your issue.

Please enjoy playing at the GG tables.

Best of luck!
@GGPokerFeargal nevermind problem solved itself after talking the whole day ...

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi what is going on with this site
I cant see my balance
I cant play with my mooney and i cant cash my rake💩💩💩💩💩
Excelent update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-194857_GGPoker.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301-194857_GGPoker.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240301-194219_GGPoker.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301-194219_GGPoker.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 8
Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
i have played some freerolls with GG poker, and i would suggest GG poker to add more freeroll for bronze level players and silver level too.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi,
I've been reading stuff at GG reddit & elsewhere regarding this week's announcement about 3rd party tools.
Although it's been suggested it is very clear it seems it might not be in regards to PokerTracker 4 & HoldemManager.
Most MTT players are playing on more than one poker site at the same time (yes, even us recreational players), mostly so that I can play games that are of equal buy-in value/structure at approx. the same starting time. And, many of these players are using PT4 or HEM while playing on sites that allow it (ie. pokerstars, 888poker, ACR). As far as I know, both PT4 & HEM don't work on GGPoker so there's no risk of players using them on there (please correct me if I'm wrong). With the latest announcement by GG, would all of these players be banned for even having the PT4 software open while also playing in tournaments on GG? (it's obviously not an issue for cash game players because there's usually no need to play on multiple sites simultaneously when playing cash tables).

(if this ^ is the case), I'm curious as to why? If the software doesn't work/can't be used on GG, what difference would it make if it were open while the player(s) were also playing on other sites? (some players have said it's a way in which GG is attempting to become a monopoly and drive players away from playing on their competition's sites).
First the elimination of sharkscope :( (which fwiw seemed senseless when it could've just been blocked similarly to how Pokerstars has done this, which keeps everyone happy AND has everyone feeling more confident that the site is safe/secure)
And now this with PT4/HEM too?

Why?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Chinese flag displays in my profile & my follow-up with supports to display the correct flag are in vain. My GGpoker username is YLAN3. Its unlikely that GGpoker cannot fix, am I wrong? Tho ClubGG site displays the flag correctly.
After more than a year being told by GGPoker that it cannot be done, finally they made it. After sending acct verification data & asking them again to change the flag, they did it instantly. Perhaps I'll make a deposit & finally take this site seriously. :ROFLMAO:

Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've played on Pokerstars for several years. But now I've recently started playing on GG. I multitable 4 at a time, sometimes 6. I'm having some problems with their software. I cannot get hot keys or smart focus to work. I've enabled both of them. Smart Focus doesn't work at all and a Hot Key only works if I hover my mouse pointer over the table which rather defeats the object of using hot keys at all.
BTW, Stars' software works both facilities flawlessly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Brigistul

Brigistul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
See GGPoker roulette at Spin & Gold and there's theft on the face!Brake or accelerate and when it reaches the Sicane give back or forward depending on the prize!The Roulette Needle should only go forward Roulette Needle should only go forward not backward! !remove those sicans because players feel they are being stolen!