GGPoker Poker Official Thread

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Anyone else from Germany having issues installing the new version of the mobile app?

I tried automatic update and also manual but always receive the information:
"the app was not installed/updated."

😕
Hi Andyreas, can you uninstall the App and re-install again.
Let me know if that works for you.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi Andyreas, can you uninstall the app and re-install again.
Let me know if that works for you.
Hi Will, thanks a lot for your help!

I realised my phone had not enough storage left for downloading/installing the update.

After deleting some files, everything worked smooth as before. ☺️

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was very disappointed today to see the latest changes on GGPoker. Blocking sharkscope I feel is a bad idea and instead of optimizing player experience & increasing security, I feel it actually does the exact opposite! Over the past 15years I have used Sharkscope to not only keep track of my own play, helping me to make solid choices concerning my play (which games I should continue to play and at what buy-in levels) but also to check to see if other players are possibly colluding/cheating.

I also really don't like it that we can no longer see the full tournament lobby (players who don't cash are no longer visible in the lobby). How is a person able to stake someone now and have full trust and complete transparency? I just really don't see much of an upside to this move by GG and really hope they will reconsider.

thank-you

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I was very disappointed today to see the latest changes on GGPoker. Blocking Sharkscope I feel is a bad idea and instead of optimizing player experience & increasing security, I feel it actually does the exact opposite! Over the past 15years I have used Sharkscope to not only keep track of my own play, helping me to make solid choices concerning my play (which games I should continue to play and at what buy-in levels) but also to check to see if other players are possibly colluding/cheating.

I also really don't like it that we can no longer see the full tournament lobby (players who don't cash are no longer visible in the lobby). How is a person able to stake someone now and have full trust and complete transparency? I just really don't see much of an upside to this move by GG and really hope they will reconsider.

thank-you
Hello
GGPoker has decided not to show full results for tournaments in the public domain.
This has been done to prevent the intentional targeting of perceived weaker players.
This change may be unpopular with some as it affects their results tracking.
However, poker is an individual endeavor, and all decisions should be made without external help.
You can still view your individual GGPoker tournament results on our in-client software, Pokercraft.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in adapting to this change.
If you wish to give any personal feedback, you can post it here.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What has happened to Canadian accounts. I can no longer access my account "due to jurisdictional issues", is this something to do with Ontario? Can you explain what is going on and will my account access be restored otherwise I will close my account and uninstall.

Username: LaNimmer

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
What has happened to Canadian accounts. I can no longer access my account "due to jurisdictional issues", is this something to do with Ontario? Can you explain what is going on and will my account access be restored otherwise I will close my account and uninstall.

Username: LaNimmer
Hi LaNimmer. The Ontario market was ring fenced sometime ago. There is now a separate site for those in Ontario.

If you are within canada but outside of Ontario and cannot access your account please contact help@ggpoker.com

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi LaNimmer. The Ontario market was ring fenced sometime ago. There is now a separate site for those in Ontario.

If you are within Canada but outside of Ontario and cannot access your account please contact help@ggpoker.com
Thanks for your response, GG is looking into it for me. Have a great day!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For CC members who play on GGPoker, check out this thread >>

Some of the players are upset about the recent action taken by GG in regards to Sharkscope tracking.

ScreenHunter 15540

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

If you are within Canada but outside of Ontario and cannot access your account please contact help@ggpoker.com
Hi, As a follow up, GG responded quickly and came with a solution to my dilemma. I'm happy to say that everything is up and running again. Thank you again and kudos for the people @ GGPoker! La Nimmer

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi GGPoker reps.

What sort of data does the mobile app store on my device?

I realised it takes quite a bit of storage and I wonder why that's the case. The data stored is about 9x larger than the app itself.

View attachment 342081

Hi Andyreas, It appears that there is a lot of accumulated data file cache (such as SFX, images etc). You can delete this data and from then on the needless data will be deleted automatically, hence the data stored will not be as large as it is now. I hope this helps. Thanks

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, GGpoker just needs to introduce the sit&go format, do you have any ideas that this could be increased in the near future?

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello, how to register to the wsop freerolls.
I am German, but cannot register/receive tickets for the freerolls where a European won the bracelet. I am currently living in Asia, but also do not receive ticket for the freeroll which was won by Asian.

Can you please help me out on the entrance requirements?

Best regards and thanks!

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi please follow the steps below if you come across the Failed to Patch error on your Windows/Mac device

Let me know if that works for you
Hey Will, it does not work. In fact, I tried this very same steps more than three times, and it simply does not work on my laptop.
I was the whole week trying to access, but no success.
In fact, yesterday it suddenly downloaded the new version, and I could even login, but today it is happening again: same error failing to patch.
I really don't know what's going on, because I am able to access using my mobile.

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
For me, GGpoker just needs to introduce the sit&go format, do you have any ideas that this could be increased in the near future?
HI there. GGPoker have no plans at the moment to add Sit n Go games. That being said there are All in or Fold Sit n Go games. And also Battle Royale games that are similar to Sit n Go games. Best of luck!

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello, how to register to the WSOP freerolls.
I am German, but cannot register/receive tickets for the freerolls where a European won the bracelet. I am currently living in Asia, but also do not receive ticket for the freeroll which was won by Asian.

Can you please help me out on the entrance requirements?

Best regards and thanks!
Hi there. You also have to have played in the tournament that the player from your continent won.
WSOP Online 2023 - How do the Continental Freerolls work?
Each time a player wins a bracelet event, all participants in the event* from that player’s assigned continental group, will be registered with 20,000 chips into a Continental Freeroll worth up to $100,000 in packages and C$.

*Players who play in satellites and do not qualify for the tournament will not be invited to the continental freeroll.

GGPokerFeargal

GGPokerFeargal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hey Will, it does not work. In fact, I tried this very same steps more than three times, and it simply does not work on my laptop.
I was the whole week trying to access, but no success.
In fact, yesterday it suddenly downloaded the new version, and I could even login, but today it is happening again: same error failing to patch.
I really don't know what's going on, because I am able to access using my mobile.
Hi there. After trouble shooting and still no avail. I would suggest contacting us at help@ggpoker.com

Mr_Dangerous

Mr_Dangerous

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I wish I could play again and deposit money but on my KYC verification process, I simply don´t qualify because I don´t have a bank statement in PDF format that says my address because my bank doesn't show my home address on the bank statements. what should I do to fix this or get verified?