Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks Tammy. Yes. I always check twice on all platforms where I play. But it is a problem with GGPOKER directly. Now they took out again the tourneys from the lobby. That happen since they migrate and replace my N8 account and delete my account on GGPOKER. That caused my original GGPOKER account where I played all the time the CC freerrolls was lost. I talk with GG many times. The answer is always the same. 😫 there's nothing to do.
Sorry to hear that. :(

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel

why would it not be possible to just get rid of that unnecessary restriction to see private cardschat tournaments so everyone would be able to see them (again)?

As u can see it caused a lot of unnecessary problems, work and time for people here who did not use the link or already had an account there. Also mods here and probably gg support will have and had already a lot to answer regarding this in the future and its just unnecessary work.

All other sites have cardschat freerolls open for everyone, GG should do the same.

At the vey beginning they were indeed visible for everyone as far as i remember. Why did GG decide to restrict them?

Thanks.

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
The 'Start' & 'Show Running' isn't where I'm having difficulty. It is the lack of filters and overall appearance/layout. On other sites I can narrow the games down to see exactly what I want to play. I just wish GG could improve their's. fwiw I have heard many players mention that they don't particularly like the lobby. (I see many players via Twitch & some discord groups I belong to).

The Hand History tool looks like one from CakePoker from 15 years ago. Some people like it (I read on the forum here) but most that I've spoken with do not. Have you seen what they look like on other poker sites? ie. on Pokerstars it has an auto replayer AND you can also view a printed Hand History display. It is far superior. I hope GG can do something similar.
Thank you, I'll certainly feedback your suggestions, it would be helpful if you could give me specific examples of what games you are having difficulty finding, the more details you can give me the more likely it is that we will implement new features based on your feedback (Thanks for the detailed HH feedback 🙏)

Also fyi, we run a weekly suggestion box here for any future suggestions you may have, we carefully consider & discuss all comments 📥

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it´s a huge shame that GGPOKER still doesn´t offer omaha high/low, stud hi/lo
but they have a ton of clients so they don´t care.
They should also add sports betting book

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi mstr samuel as a platinum fish member on GG
Theres something ng weird on GG about conecting issues as a player since 2008 amateur not professional i never get tilted on pkrstars 888 acr
Or any other site but the GG software is 70% chance and 30% skills. please prove me wrong 😜
Hey, sorry I'm not really understanding how I can help here 😅

If you need support re connection issues, contact us at help@ggpoker.com & we will assist from there !

You can also try the steps outlined in this troubleshoot

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi again @GGPokerSamuel !
I managed to authenticate my GGPoker account and I also see the CC Freeroll (I think I can register for it that way), now I have only one question, can I get a ticket for the " HGL community freebuy with $1,000 added " tournament ?
Glad you got sorted !

The next HGL game isn't live just yet, we'll announce it here in due course - along with the password !

We usually run some competitions around it for you to win some extra prizes, GLGL

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel

why would it not be possible to just get rid of that unnecessary restriction to see private cardschat tournaments so everyone would be able to see them (again)?

As u can see it caused a lot of unnecessary problems, work and time for people here who did not use the link or already had an account there. Also mods here and probably gg support will have and had already a lot to answer regarding this in the future and its just unnecessary work.

All other sites have cardschat freerolls open for everyone, GG should do the same.

At the vey beginning they were indeed visible for everyone as far as i remember. Why did GG decide to restrict them?

Thanks.
Hey @Suns of Beaches , there's currently no plans to change this eligibility requirement, for more info please see Tammy's comprehensive post here 🙏

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
it´s a huge shame that GGPOKER still doesn´t offer omaha high/low, stud hi/lo
but they have a ton of clients so they don´t care.
They should also add sports betting book
Thanks for the suggestions, they'll be considered (y)

We run a weekly suggestion box here that you can use for future suggestions, we carefully consider all feedback for future updates !

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Thanks Tammy. Yes. I always check twice on all platforms where I play. But it is a problem with GGPOKER directly. Now they took out again the tourneys from the lobby. That happen since they migrate and replace my N8 account and delete my account on GGPOKER. That caused my original GGPOKER account where I played all the time the CC freerrolls was lost. I talk with GG many times. The answer is always the same. 😫 there's nothing to do.
Hey, it sounds like this may have already been resolved with our support team, but just in case you haven't already then please contact us at help@ggpoker.com about this & we will see what can be done, thank you 🙏

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thank you, I'll certainly feedback your suggestions, it would be helpful if you could give me specific examples of what games you are having difficulty finding, the more details you can give me the more likely it is that we will implement new features based on your feedback (Thanks for the detailed HH feedback 🙏)

Also fyi, we run a weekly suggestion box here for any future suggestions you may have, we carefully consider & discuss all comments 📥

Thanks for sending me this Samuel. Much appreciated. Have a great day!

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I gave up. I've tried it on 3 computers and it doesn't work. I'm going to go in on my cell phone and withdraw the money I have there and I'll only play again when I update and get back to normal. In the meantime, I won't be left with any money.

Edited... My wife suggested downloading a premium antivirus and managed to solve the problem.
Hey @Alaercio da Rocha

I seem to have the same problem with the software as you described in your posts.

As I read, you were able to solve the problem with a premium antivirus. Do you know roughly exactly what caused it?

Because I'm pretty sure that it's my internet connection and not directly on my PC. That would possibly have been the case with you too, if you used 3 computers and the problem persisted despite it!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi there @GGPokerSamuel I really quite enjoy GGPoker's interface at the tables and in my experience the MTTs most closely emulate the experience and feel of playing live. I also appreciate your time and dedication with offering assistance via this thread! (y)

I have an idea for the game interface that I'd like to suggest (have noticed the links to the weekly suggestion box) and was just wondering what the chances are of some kind of sweetener if GG ended up implementing the concept? :D 😙🎶🎵

😇

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @GGPokerSamuel !

Now that I have entered the GGPoker software, I do not see the Cardschat Freeroll, why not?
So far there have been no problems, I play it regularly, but now it is not in the Private menu :eek:!

What happened?

Please help me!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel , hope your doing great , are there any deposit codes available for the CC community ?

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hi @GGPokerSamuel !

Now that I have entered the GGPoker software, I do not see the Cardschat Freeroll, why not?
So far there have been no problems, I play it regularly, but now it is not in the Private menu :eek:!

What happened?

Please help me!
Hey @ADRI7HO Full details for the CC freeroll can be found here
If you still experience any issues please email us at help@ggpoker.com and we'll assist from there, thanks.

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel , hope your doing great , are there any deposit codes available for the CC community ?
Hi @weezy1312 nothing right now but keep an eye on your inbox and spam folder for anything going forward

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello, I really like to play on your room, the visuals are especially visuality , both tables and the lobby, not like pokerstars lmao .i understand that it depends on many factors, but i would like to see more freerolls in your room, i think it will be beneficial in both directions

GGPokerWill

GGPokerWill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
hello, I really like to play on your room, the visuals are especially visuality , both tables and the lobby, not like pokerstars lmao .i understand that it depends on many factors, but i would like to see more freerolls in your room, i think it will be beneficial in both directions
Hi, we have a GGPoker community freeroll running this evening, full details can be found here
Good luck and have fun.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi there @GGPokerSamuel I really quite enjoy GGPoker's interface at the tables and in my experience the MTTs most closely emulate the experience and feel of playing live. I also appreciate your time and dedication with offering assistance via this thread! (y)

I have an idea for the game interface that I'd like to suggest (have noticed the links to the weekly suggestion box) and was just wondering what the chances are of some kind of sweetener if GG ended up implementing the concept? :D 😙🎶🎵

😇
@GGPokerWill @GGPokerSamuel is this ^ answerable or too cheeky to be dignified..? :giggle:

😚🎶🎵

T

thecap

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello you all. So here is the thing. GG poker does not support my country. Let's say I open an account while on vacation in a supported country. Can I still play when I get home (I can actually install the client, open the website an so on) or I can play only while in a country that is supported. I will be in that said country for a week - what verification do I need to provide if I want to withdraw money considering that my ID/Passport is from the country that is not supported.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Something we'll definitely consider ;)
Consideration is all anyone can really ask for... :D ❤️

I'll chuck it in the suggestion box today... I think it's a pretty ace idea, hopefully GG agrees! :giggle: