GGPoker Poker Official Thread

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel it is great to see how big GGPoker is growing. My only complaint is... the Tournament Lobby is too difficult to read and it needs to have more (& better) filters. (something more along the lines of Pokerstars). I know I am not alone.

Also, it'd be great to see some more promotions/satellites to WSOP Vegas events for next summer, 2024. (more along the lines of how it was done by Fulltilt). If you're unfamiliar with this, I mean holding satellites online to some of the $1,500 events. Or smaller packages, air/hotel/event. I think it could be very popular. (more satellites to Circuit events too, ie. I saw some for Calgary but it was too late for me to be able to arrange to go there, but if I had known a bit sooner (if it had been promoted better) I might've been all over it).

Good to see you here.
Hey, always happy to hear feedback, will make sure your suggestions are carefully considered - let me know what kind of filters you would like to see introduced to the MTT lobby !

Thanks & GL 🤟

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello everybody. I have a problem with the GGPoker application...Recently I bought a new computer with ssd, more memory and screen sharing but on this computer I am not able to start the program. I downloaded it from there, I click to start it starts normally but when starting the assignment it leaves the login screen and is surrounding the little ball loading forever. I've tried to run in compatibility mode and I've started in administrator mode but the same problem follows. I used Windows 10 Pro on my old computer and I'm still running Windows 10 Pro on my new computer.

I sent them an email and they gave me several procedures but none resolved.

Hello, good evening, how are you?
Recently I bought a new computer with ssd, more memory and split screens but on this computer I am not able to start the program. I downloaded it from there, I click to start it starts normally but when starting the assignment it leaves the login screen and is surrounding the little ball loading forever. I've tried to run in compatibility mode and I've started in administrator mode but the same problem follows. I used Windows 10 Pro on my old computer and I'm still running Windows 10 Pro on my new computer.

AOLgnvtMsmP5T-AGH-nfC7mb1xBAJRugo9R081bDx5FHMsP6Qe8KOXJIfBFfN5-W7y4d=s40-p

GGPoker BR Suporte​

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:17 (há 1 hora)
para mim

Hello Family,

Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

Please respond with the following specification regarding your device.

Please see examples for desktops-iPhone-Android in parentheses:

• Device: (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/ Phone)
  • Operating system: (eg Windows 10)
  • Processor/CPU Speed: (e.g. i7 @ 3.60 GHz)
  • RAM: (e.g. 8GB)
  • Free disk space: (e.g. 15.9 GB usable)
  • Device GPU(s): (e.g. AMD Radeon / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti)
  • Do you use any external monitors, and if so, what are their resolutions:
  • Connection: (Wired/WiFi/Mobile data)
  • Connection Speed: (e.g. 60 Mbps - You can run a test on fast.com )
Once we have this information, we will provide you with some steps to improve your GGPoker experience.

bruno

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

Sincerely,
GGPoker Brasil Support

And Good Hands at the Tables!!
Instagram
Youtube
Site

--
GGPoker BR Support
support@br.ggpoker.com
{#HS:2279672123-2267688#}
3B8M4zEWhgCrJPGxuvCeBMCX3xwh0obWnI0_sLIzYt_B2ghI3_qyVhlTNynEDghO1rT4o2kdp66XAFCcAdm-4l8uw-Ox_fHJmsUXShQjMINw5aE1htZkNd8ElAA_NA=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

AAcHTtdUb5Prn54IlRh-KwFQ7olNfQNFvixUwM_06Xsi=s40-p

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:34 (há 47 minutos)
para GGPoker

cleardot.gif

an attachment • Attachments scanned by Gmail

AOLgnvtMsmP5T-AGH-nfC7mb1xBAJRugo9R081bDx5FHMsP6Qe8KOXJIfBFfN5-W7y4d=s40-p

GGPoker BR Suporte​

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:38 (há 43 minutos)
para mim

Good evening Alaercio

Thank you for your feedback.

No issues or bugs were found with our app.

Please follow the steps below for a possible solution:

1. Completely uninstall the client Including shortcut
2. Temporarily disable Firewall/Antivirus/Windows Defender and Install using the link below according to your specific device.
Please note that if the correct link is not downloaded, you will not be able to play successfully on the client. To download our app ,
please use the direct links below according to your device OS:
Windows: https://download.good-game- network.com/desktop/installer/windows/ggpoker

Please let us know if you encounter any problems installing our application or if you have any other questions by replying to this email and we will be happy to help.
If the above doesn't fix it - please try the following extra steps below:
1) Reboot your device
2) Completely remove the GGPoker client
2a) Uninstall via the normal process (add/remove programs for example)
2b) Find and delete the following folders, if any (feel free to make backup copies, but this should not be required)
* C:program Files (x86)GGPoker
* C:USERS
* C: USERS
* C:USERS<USERNAME>Documents\\POKER-GPPCOM-LIVE
3) Re-download the client from the website.
4) Reinstall
5) Restart
If you have difficulty finding the AppData folder, please do the following:
1. Press the Windows key and R at the same time.
2. A "sliding" box opens.
3. Type %appdata%appdata
4. Press return.

Use cable internet, as Wi-Fi can fluctuate and become unstable for fractions of a second and that is enough to lose connection with our server.
Please be aware of the heavy graphics resources used by our client. This would lead to performance issues if using a device that is not capable of handling that power. Additional monitors can also affect devices that run a lot of programs.

If none of these topics above doesn't solve it, you may be uninstalling your video card and trying to install our application again, if that works, try using an old driver for your video card.

Best regards,

Bruno

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

Sincerely,
GGPoker Brasil Support

And Good Hands at the Tables!!
Instagram
Youtube
Site

--
GGPoker BR Support
support@br.ggpoker.com
{#HS:2279672123-2267688#}
w-xziqD6XQack5F51yoMGtjUFa-BGzWgNVF6Nr0-_dgqUlN442eSLx9remMK-BkGZB7pUSln29Bxi9XcsU2b713JfQ5RYvzPD1ZRr7zCZWyWyI_L-JIkpvUDWQC6ZA=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

AAcHTtdUb5Prn54IlRh-KwFQ7olNfQNFvixUwM_06Xsi=s40-p

00:01 (há 20 minutos)
para GGPoker

I did all the procedures including disabling my video card for a moment and it didn't solve the problem. Unfortunately because I even made a deposit at GG recently. It is the best website in graphics and everything nowadays. Including fast support. I bought a new and very modern computer to play now GG I won't be able to play too bad.
Best thing to do here is continue the conversation with our support team via email & let them know that the steps didn't resolve the issue - it's unlikely that there isn't a fix, unless it's caused by your device specs

(One extra thing you could try, as you mention screen splitting, is try to run using just one monitor - sorry I don't have more help for you here!)

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I do everything on redit for ggpoker but never won something so bad :(
That's some run bad with the amount of competitions we run over there lol - what's your username? You're bound to win one sooner or later !

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey, always happy to hear feedback, will make sure your suggestions are carefully considered - let me know what kind of filters you would like to see introduced to the MTT lobby !

Thanks & GL 🤟
It is just so confusing ie. I look at late reg. tournaments & the times don't even run concurrently for all of the games... some do.. some don't.

Have you checked out any of the tournament lobbys on other sites? If you have, you'll know exactly what I mean. They are all so much cleaner looking.. far easier to read (easier to find games).

The other big fail with the GG software is the Hand History display (replayer?). I'm not sure why it is light years behind the other sites?
fwiw, Fulltilt poker software from 15years ago is still better than what others are running on today.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Best thing to do here is continue the conversation with our support team via email & let them know that the steps didn't resolve the issue - it's unlikely that there isn't a fix, unless it's caused by your device specs

(One extra thing you could try, as you mention screen splitting, is try to run using just one monitor - sorry I don't have more help for you here!)
I gave up. I've tried it on 3 computers and it doesn't work. I'm going to go in on my cell phone and withdraw the money I have there and I'll only play again when I update and get back to normal. In the meantime, I won't be left with any money.

Edited... My wife suggested downloading a premium antivirus and managed to solve the problem.

Last edited:
YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel howdy!
Perhaps you could help with my simple predicament with GGpoker site. I have contacted support then after sign-up & below response.

Gg

The Chinese flag displays in my profile & my follow-up with supports to display the correct flag are in vain. My GGpoker username is YLAN3. Its unlikely that GGpoker cannot fix, am I wrong? Tho ClubGG site displays the flag correctly.

Last edited:
weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel hello there, hope your doing great, about the CC games on ggpoker, most of the times they dont show up but sometimes they did, if they show up once they can be showing up again no ? ^^ here is my nick : Ben_1312 thanks in advance for your help

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, maybe someone has already asked this question. I signed up for GG a long time ago, on my own. Unfortunately, I do not display tournaments from CC. Can I somehow link my account to the CC so that I can participate in freerolls, or what can I do for this?

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
It is just so confusing ie. I look at late reg. tournaments & the times don't even run concurrently for all of the games... some do.. some don't.

Have you checked out any of the tournament lobbys on other sites? If you have, you'll know exactly what I mean. They are all so much cleaner looking.. far easier to read (easier to find games).

The other big fail with the GG software is the Hand History display (replayer?). I'm not sure why it is light years behind the other sites?
fwiw, Fulltilt poker software from 15years ago is still better than what others are running on today.

Can't say I've had any difficulty sorting the lobby by late reg & haven't heard any other players complain about that one; try selecting 'Start' in the top left of the tourney list, deselecting 'Show Running' in the bottom right may help you too

Thanks for the feedback, if you can also let me know specifically what you don't like about the Hand History tool, or what you think it is lacking, then I'll make sure your feedback regarding that is considered too, thanks !

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I gave up. I've tried it on 3 computers and it doesn't work. I'm going to go in on my cell phone and withdraw the money I have there and I'll only play again when I update and get back to normal. In the meantime, I won't be left with any money.

Edited... My wife suggested downloading a premium antivirus and managed to solve the problem.
Excellent, glad you managed to solve it, thanks for the update - GLGL

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel howdy!
Perhaps you could help with my simple predicament with GGpoker site. I have contacted support then after sign-up & below response.

View attachment 336401

The Chinese flag displays in my profile & my follow-up with supports to display the correct flag are in vain. My GGpoker username is YLAN3. Its unlikely that GGpoker cannot fix, am I wrong? Tho ClubGG site displays the flag correctly.
Looks like our support team has already advised you regarding this, best to allow some time to resolve the display issue & then continue the conversation via email at help@ggpoker.com, thanks

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel hello there, hope your doing great, about the CC games on ggpoker, most of the times they dont show up but sometimes they did, if they show up once they can be showing up again no ? ^^ here is my nick : Ben_1312 thanks in advance for your help
For anything regarding account specific info you will need to contact us at help@ggpoker.com, we'll be able to review from there & resolve, thanks

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Hello, maybe someone has already asked this question. I signed up for GG a long time ago, on my own. Unfortunately, I do not display tournaments from CC. Can I somehow link my account to the CC so that I can participate in freerolls, or what can I do for this?
Hey, your account needs to be linked at sign up & unfortunately cannot be done retroactively - we do run other freerolls though that you will be eligible for such as the monthly HGL community freebuy with $1,000 added !

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can't say I've had any difficulty sorting the lobby by late reg & haven't heard any other players complain about that one; try selecting 'Start' in the top left of the tourney list, deselecting 'Show Running' in the bottom right may help you too

Thanks for the feedback, if you can also let me know specifically what you don't like about the Hand History tool, or what you think it is lacking, then I'll make sure your feedback regarding that is considered too, thanks !
The 'Start' & 'Show Running' isn't where I'm having difficulty. It is the lack of filters and overall appearance/layout. On other sites I can narrow the games down to see exactly what I want to play. I just wish GG could improve their's. fwiw I have heard many players mention that they don't particularly like the lobby. (I see many players via Twitch & some discord groups I belong to).

The Hand History tool looks like one from CakePoker from 15 years ago. Some people like it (I read on the forum here) but most that I've spoken with do not. Have you seen what they look like on other poker sites? ie. on pokerstars it has an auto replayer AND you can also view a printed Hand History display. It is far superior. I hope GG can do something similar.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
in case you haven't seen what they look like on other sites here is an example from Pokerstars
(another great feature on it is that you can even pull up hands from tables you were on previously from the same tournament, ie. I've just late-reg'd the micromillions HORSE tourney, played for maybe 15mins. so far, on the Hand History tool I can pull up hands played from previous tables before I was moved and ScreenHunter 14337even activate the Replayer 'or' just save the printed out Hand History. It's also very convenient for posting HH for analysis/study)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
Hello @GGPokerSamuel !

I started the verification of my GGPoker account a few days ago, and yesterday I sent my documents for this, when can I expect a response?

Also, if my verification is complete, can you add me to the "HGL community freebuy with $1,000 added" freeroll and the CC tournaments?

I started the registration from the CC a year ago, but the completion of this was interrupted during the journey and now I want to complete the registration.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Now I can see again the CC freerrolls after you (GG) migrate my account from N8 to GGpoker. But when I copied the password, the App doesn't let me in to the CC tourney. It not seems like password wrong or something like that. Just. It doesn't do anything.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel!

I downloaded the GGPoker software a few days ago using the CC Sign-up link.

When registering, I first had to enter my e-mail address and then set a password.
An e-mail was sent to me with a numeric code that I had to enter to complete the registration. Finally I was able to download the software.

If I now open this, I get a message after a short time that the "connection to the server is unstable".

Gg Gg1

I haven't even been able to log in yet (and I don't have a GG username either:(!)

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mstr samuel as a platinum fish member on GG
Theres something ng weird on GG about conecting issues as a player since 2008 amateur not professional i never get tilted on pkrstars 888 acr
Or any other site but the GG software is 70% chance and 30% skills. please prove me wrong 😜

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now I can see again the CC freerrolls after you (GG) migrate my account from N8 to GGpoker. But when I copied the password, the app doesn't let me in to the CC tourney. It not seems like password wrong or something like that. Just. It doesn't do anything.
Make sure when you are copying the password, that you are not also copying spaces before or after the password. This will register as another character when you enter the password, and will produce an error.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel !

I started the verification of my GGPoker account a few days ago, and yesterday I sent my documents for this, when can I expect a response?

Also, if my verification is complete, can you add me to the "HGL community freebuy with $1,000 added" freeroll and the CC tournaments?

I started the registration from the CC a year ago, but the completion of this was interrupted during the journey and now I want to complete the registration.
Hi again @GGPokerSamuel !
I managed to authenticate my GGPoker account and I also see the CC Freeroll (I think I can register for it that way), now I have only one question, can I get a ticket for the " HGL community freebuy with $1,000 added " tournament ?

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Make sure when you are copying the password, that you are not also copying spaces before or after the password. This will register as another character when you enter the password, and will produce an error.
Thanks Tammy. Yes. I always check twice on all platforms where I play. But it is a problem with GGPOKER directly. Now they took out again the tourneys from the lobby. That happen since they migrate and replace my N8 account and delete my account on GGPOKER. That caused my original GGPOKER account where I played all the time the CC freerrolls was lost. I talk with GG many times. The answer is always the same. 😫 there's nothing to do.