Is poker becoming more difficult?

P

paolomayra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, poker is more difficult because of variety of players and if you are playing a bigger buy-in game than usual. More difficult poker makes you become a better player.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is in the way of people gaining knowledge faster. But you should be evolving with the times and learning with the times.

Do you guys have the impression that poker is becoming harder and harder? The level of the pokerplayers is increasing every year...

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

yes it is more and more people pay more attention to the odds

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I believe that any game began to develop rapidly with the advent of computers and the Internet. I don't know how people played 30 years ago, but I'm sure they're playing stronger now.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I agree with you, of course you are right, poker is becoming more complex, but no less interesting, the number of poker players is growing and players are becoming smarter, their level of play increases automatically

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm starting to have the feeling that either the players have gotten better over time, or I've been playing too seldom lately... I've noticed a change in poker

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe that poker has gotten more difficult lately. I enjoy playing and the players are as good as can be.

Beatlebug

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My thought is that people are learning more each year as they play so in some ways yes but I also think the percentage of new players is increasing at a higher rate each year so over all I guess it depends on what level of players are in the game your in

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is harder cause too much kids are around .they go all in for nothing and then hit the pot .it's hard

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, after the start of covid-19, the game on low steaks became more difficult, as the number of players increased. It has become more difficult for me to determine whether I am playing with a loser or a normal player.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, I think the Poker becomes more difficult and difficult..,:rolleyes:
because the all more people coming in this Game :eek:, and therefore become
more difficult to win...:cool::angel::)

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
The players might have the ability to study more now and gain powerful strategies they can use, that's true.
But in my opinion poker will stay the same, I mean there is no harder or easier mode for it.

Its what cards you have in your hands. How you play them depends on your style.

You can beat anyone in poker, only the factor that the opponent knows how to show that he is stronger can be applied, and you can overbeat that by practicing how to.
So no know can say its harder if you learn too. Eventually many will have the same poker information, only way (style) of playing this information will determine how hard it can become. :wink::wink::wink::wink:

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes and no....i think its because more people play.......that why i think its more dificult....

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The difficulty increases, but the prize pool at a higher buy-in the prize pool is also bigger and makes us better players, I believe that.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It seems to me that poker is getting harder because people have more information about training, there are more poker streams that help people figure out some moments in poker, there are more forums like CardsChat where people find the information! suitable for themselves! In general, people began to progress faster and therefore it becomes more difficult to compete with them!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you guys have the impression that poker is becoming harder and harder? The level of the pokerplayers is increasing every year...

A few years ago, we barely had access to poker content, unless you bought a book. Now things have changed, just search on Youtube and you will see a lot of good content about poker and all for free. And in the past we didn't have so many poker rooms, mainly online, now there are so many with so many promotions, that a lot of people who didn't even know poker started playing. Today there are many recreational players playing, making it difficult to reach a final table.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the game has become difficult, as it is difficult to find your cards, and if you find it, you will find players waiting, and any mistake leads to loss

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Players are getting better and better and playing more by the book IMO

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Forget luck and expensive bluffs - it's all about math, it takes years of hard work, and you develop immunity to failure. Poker is an antagonistic game, meaning every dollar you win must be lost by someone. If you won $100,000 in a year, then some group of people lost that amount to you.

A

Almeida600

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I've been playing poker since 2013, and I want to say that now and then the game of poker is completely different, it was a great time for poker, firstly there were a lot of free games then there were freerolls, plus there were a lot of different promotions, as it was easier for me to play poker then I was a novice poker player, but even I was a beginner, I won easy cash prizes in poker, I personally won a T-shirt and a backpack with a heart brand from pokerstars at Pokerstars, plus I won 3 tickets on a satellite for 0.55 cents for the game Sunday Million buyin which is 215 dollars there was some kind of promotion and the prize fund was 5 million dollars there were a lot of freerolls, before there were many free games with tickets for games and not only Hold'em but also Pot Omaha,I remember winning a satellite to the Sunday Storm with a buy-in of 11 dollars where more than one hundred thousand people played, I took three thousand one hundred and thirteen places and won 137 dollars, this is my biggest pride because the satellite cost a few cents and the winnings amounted to 137 dollars and a lot of people played. In general, and Pokerstar used to have a lot of interesting games before. And I still win, but it’s already more difficult to win a lot of all sorts of trackers of all kinds of devices for playing poker, and the field of players has become more aggressive. I really miss those times when poker was easier and more accessible, but that’s all Of all my hobbies, poker remains my favorite game.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

On line tournaments any way. To many all-in idiots. I learned not to put my tournament life on the line when my Aces couldn't hold up to a weak 2 pair.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Definitely

More and more and more and more , every day , every week , online poker nowadays . Lol

miguel198433

miguel198433

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is true

poker becomes difficult due to the complicated system and the number of hands in the game it is difficult to read your opponent that is why it is difficult:deal::deal::deal: