Are you studying poker?

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m readin “Become a winning poker player in 30 days” here and I’ve read “Super system” by Doyle Brunson

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I did for almost 4 years and it helps to improve my poker specially on MTT

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use ICMizer and i have purchased apestyles bundle from BBZ. I would recommend for everyone :)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to see how they play poker on television, that way I learn to play.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying always, to learn different styles people play, especially the aggressive type stylers.

8W8W8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm studying poker by playing poker, also by watching videos, and maybe doing some reading on this site.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am studying poker by playing poker. It is a good way to study.

Beatlebug

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I studying poker by watching videos. But it takes a lot of time.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All materials are on the Internet, there is only little time to study

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At this moment I don't study since I'm very collapsed at work, but as soon as I have time I'll resume my study classes!!

C

Cancun2022

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch free videos and courses from pro players on YouTube and read some articles.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Learning is a very important mechanism, and it is necessary to understand how people learn certain things, how to get knowledge better, how to control and influence the learning process. The most important thing in the learning process is the active participation and interest of the student. After all, very often there are poker players who use such concepts as odds, squeeze, calldown in their vocabulary, but do not really understand their essence, and, accordingly, incorrectly apply them in the game. You yourself should strive to learn with full dedication and
you yourself must influence the learning process and your results.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always dedicate a couple of hours to study poker, although it is a bit boring but it is always good to improve and correct mistakes along the way, studying the game more deeply is very important, that way you will make the difference from other players of your level.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I have no intention to play poker as professional player. Sometimes I study my play in some circumstances for couple of minutes, and that is all.

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing or observing is clearly where you learn the most. For me, the most instructive approach is to pay attention to the fudamental things and less to the concrete hand or the concrete run-out.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to study at least 10 minutes per day - watching videos, reading articles, etc. I find it to be very beneficial

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was ordinary learnt and continue to study Poker in the Time of Game...:smile::cool:
"Practice makes Perfect!";):angel::)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I certainly don't study as much as I used to, I used to read Poker related books and would spend 2 or 3 hours a day watching "Youtube" Poker videos or Streamers playing on Twitch channel, sometimes even have the videos running while I played on-line, but Poker has been put on the back burner for now, I don't want to devote so much time to the game, and find more relaxing things to do.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
0or slow down)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Never bought a book or a course for this game, because I harbor serious doubts that they would actually help me in any way. For me the best way of improving is gathering experiences and approaching every tournament with an open mind. Every hand you bet in has the potential to shape you into a more proficient player.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am guided by personal experience. But, sometimes, I watch the real game of professionals at big tournaments, thanks to YouTube. I think that you can get more useful information from such tournaments with the participation of world-class masters than from books and other trainings.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think playing poker a lot is the best way to learn how to play. You must analizę your defeat, think what you could have done better but generally you must be lucky to achieve something in poker.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, on our website cardchat, I get the information I need. Sometimes I watch EPT poker tournament series on YouTube. Most importantly, more game practice, the more games, the better the skills.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes. Sometimes I watch videos on YouTube, sometimes I read some articles on the Internet. It's a pity that now I don't have much time for poker.