Are you studying poker?

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am studying paid material with the name poker on the plate, a good material for study.:D

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Read books. Poker mathematics and poker school. I watch streams of professionals. And more books.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch the game of strong players, and players of your limit, pay attention to the game actions this will help you much more than books that are no longer relevant.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the meaning of VOD ???

VOD - (English Video on Demand - video on demand / demand) - is a video that is a recording of any television programs or live broadcasts that the customer can watch offline. To some extent, this can be called a kind of lectures, like at the institute, aimed at transferring their experience and skills of playing poker to novice players or those who want to improve in the art of poker.

P

Pet548

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to learn poker you are at the right place at cardschat. There are many strategy articles here for you to read. Here is the link: https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php There you will first find which starting hands are playable and how you play post-flop when you raise, call or limp. Just reading articles is not enough to become a good poker player. You need experience and that is real money experience. If you play for play money, it has less to do with reality and you only learn bad habits.
if you ask yourself with some hands whether your move was the right one, you can also post the hand in the forum to find out.

I agree that the right place is Cardschat and I practice with low cost tournaments

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that should be studied and studied until you become a pro!Every day we learn new elements of poker strategies and battles, of course, in the game itself.And we accumulate experience over the years.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VOD - (English Video on Demand - video on demand / demand) - is a video that is a recording of any television programs or live broadcasts that the customer can watch offline. To some extent, this can be called a kind of lectures, like at the institute, aimed at transferring their experience and skills of playing poker to novice players or those who want to improve in the art of poker.

Thank you now I understand my brother

Poker is a game that should be studied and studied until you become a pro!Every day we learn new elements of poker strategies and battles, of course, in the game itself.And we accumulate experience over the years.

I have experience I just don't have the patience to put up with badbeats

Last edited by a moderator:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I watch some tables at nights , or some FT replays , read some threads , review some hands . But I have many books to study , and much other stuff , I have to dedicate more time for that purpose :)

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I used to play a lot but I just started studying a bit. It is as important as experience itself.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you want to learn poker you are at the right place at cardschat. There are many strategy articles here for you to read. Here is the link: https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php There you will first find which starting hands are playable and how you play post-flop when you raise, call or limp. Just reading articles is not enough to become a good poker player. You need experience and that is real money experience. If you play for play money, it has less to do with reality and you only learn bad habits.
if you ask yourself with some hands whether your move was the right one, you can also post the hand in the forum to find out.

Thank you very much for the support very good information to start a study in poker greetings

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this site is full of information ...

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha recently just reading these forums but I unfortunately didn't cash at two CardsChat games today so perhaps I have to learn so much more!

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my side: first of all use your brain to understand WHY you make every move at the game. Step by step. Ask yourself and try to find the answer, hope you'll find much (and real practice) here on CardsChat. Good moves.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to learn but after a certain level it's hard ... (at least for free.) The analysis of the final tables is interesting, but unfortunately, due to its uniqueness, it is not real. Much more could be learned from the road there. The secret, the real difference is there!But unfortunately we don’t see it, not even for streamers.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

I had once a teacher who said
" The one who knows do it and the one who don´t ... Teaches"
Rgds

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I study poker several times a day now !

J

jonnybegoode

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not. I used to back when I was playing professionally before black friday, and would play in much bigger games. This is perhaps why I haven't had great results in the past few years. I guess it is partially because now I have a house and a wife, poker has taken a back seat. I am open to studying some more if I am able to put a decent bankroll together, but right now I mostly just play freerolls and some small tournaments once in awhile.

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i like to see some poker players videos and streams, i feel a learning to much of them

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of useful information about poker can be found on the poker forums, where both learning materials - articles, videos, streams, and player tips for all occasions are collected. In addition, the forums have collected everything in one place, so there is no need to search all over the Internet separately for information about poker.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

If you are just beggining or even as a good refresher, take the 39 Cardschat freee course. It is very good.. Read books on poker, study on the free parts of poker teaching sites. The ones that give examples of play. Also especially talk about hand and the game with experirnced friends.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I don't study, I just look at many videos and hands. Likewise, with videos and watching hands, a lot of things are learned

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch old tournaments streaming, I also like to read some books to sparks amazing ideia to use in real action.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to study and read but i think its about practice. Once uou figure out how to play its easy then its practice makes perfect. Good luck

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I study a bit of poker, but I take this as a hobby not at all serious to spend a lot of money, because I am an average player, but if I have some time I can study the game a little more in depth, There are several courses where they teach you play well and the odds of each hand, it all depends on the person and the time that he spends playing. If I get to be in a face-to-face tournament if I would have to study a little, because in addition to the hands, the behavior of the table rivals influences.