amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
??

Assuming you have exactly the same amount of chips as all the rest I think I would fold. If you call and lose, with 2 other players, you would win 4.3333333 million , using 2019 payout table. If you fold you would at least win 6 million for second place with a chance to win 10 mil if you win it all.

B

bruxo555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
resposta

would make a bet reconciling the situation. the moment is very special, if underestimating any player can be fatal.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the amount of chips, position, and opponents. But the just call doesn't usually go well for me. :)

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to avoid re-raise if you re-raise just a few times.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been in this situation, if you’re fairly safe and close to qualifying then I have seen them folded but if you could do with gaining a few chips then definitely a huge raise if not all in

TCeNTuRioN

TCeNTuRioN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
less 15 bbs on all positions ep mp lp shove allin
between 15 to 30bbs open raise 2x

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big raise but not all in hoping for a call or reraise then fire all in!

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for ICM fold, but for the thrill of poker, I wouldn't be able to fold. all in for sure !!!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Depending on my position now as everyone goes all in and if I want to ensure a good position as magicians I flod since when everyone goes down my chances of winning since anyone can grab a winning hand and for that reason the best thing is to go

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Play your usual smart game. If you made final table you're playing smart and having some luck. All in preflop is stupid. Remember 1 pair is 1 pair. If you help your hand, great. If you don't improve, he/she may have.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?

I do not remember, that I ever fold an AA on FT with 3 more players at the table....
I am almost sure, in this situation, I would be so insane that I call, but with clear head, I definitely would fold it, especially if I consider the pay raise.

More than possible you face very strong hands, I can imagine AK, QQ, JJ or something like that - in this case the AA pretty good -, but if the third call have something like 98s or 109s, there is a very good chance something will beat you badly.

Otherwise depends on your goal, if you want to win it and don't disturb to relegate at 4th, than call - anyway, you did not write the exact stack sizes -, as in a 4 way all-in, if I am the sort stack, than definitely fold, hopefully 2 of them will relegate, so I doubled the winning, without playing, even I am going to be in a bad heads-up situation.

As it is a wsop, the prizes are probably huge, so I'd rather finish 2nd for sure, with a smaller chance to win the tourney, than risk it for the 1st place.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tey to get All in... Agressiv

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this hasn't happened at the WSOP before, it's hard to imagine such a situation.
But I would probably go all-in.

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in don’t slow-lay.. (f you do I ensure you the bad eat will come!

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you had specified your goal, the answer would have been unambiguous. Since there are two possible goals, then fold for one goal, and all in for the other. It's pretty simple as you can see.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Definitely ALL-IN!)) The strongest pocket pair. In any case, we will be in the top three!)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: At the final table with a pair of AA in hand, it is ALL-IN, you cannot raise 3 blinds, or only call in initial position, and re-raise, before the flop, check-raise, no, they are mistakes that have happened to me and What have I committed, these days he reaches the final table and was second in chips, and second in chips, (FISH) had JQ unpainted, the raise before the flop, and I really like 13 high blinds, the villain paid On the flop, 10 10 Q came out and the villain threw ALL-IN, with a pair of aces I called him, fourth card J fifth card J, I didn't really understand why low cards never came out, but that's how poker is.:p

If you lose, don't get frustrated , understand, you did your best ...

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First raise of half your chips. Then All in when flops look nice.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

If there was only one knockout left before the prizes, I would see the flop, but I would not go for the whole stack if I were offered all-in.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
honestly i'd rather call and lose with AA since i am by right going in with the best starting hand than fold and regret it. I can stomach the loss but not the regret.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.If I played a 4-handed final table,I´d already get a lot of money.So now, I´d go for the glory and the bracelet in that hand..I win that hand and my dream would come true!

B

Bubi2934

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call, for sure your Aces might Not hold.
But if you fold you will have Problems Heads-Up against a big Stack in this Tournament. If the Payjumps are huge i would consider to fold but not sure if i would.