Final Table with AA: What would you do?

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the stack of players who play all-in, if I have the most stack, then call, if the least, then fold.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Preflop would load a lot, a super raise, and if I was in final position and they raise before me I will go All In

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it always depends not even a AA should be play the same way at all the tables. Pre flop I would try to be all in but not scarry my villans

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d likely call the all ins as well. It’s not a comfortable spot though.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I definitely wouldn't do what David Fishman did, folding AA preflop impossible.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. That's a good question. Play slow, get to the flop cheap and then decide.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would give ALL in but not in the pre-flop, depending on the circumstances of the variance in the post-flop I would call any bet, even an ALL In.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
All in, of course, in that situation, at this kind of poker event! The chances of foldind practically do not excist!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get your idea what you want to see from people who answer to this thread, but in real life this will not happen because at a wsop final table players will not go all-in pre with the same stacks. It may can be valid some MTTs but especially higher levels they don't risk their whole game and a chance to get to the glory by playing bingo when they are not supposed to making flips.
However if it would do happen with me (holy moly!) , I would call, cause there's a great chance that players even blocking each others cards, and everyone is exhausted so great time to end this thing with the best pre-combination. And if I will be busted, even 4th place earn a lifechanging one. :)

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the final table it would be a very aggressive play, starting with a raise to 3 blinds and averages and depending on the flop, if there are no draws, I would make a very high raise or all in depending on the stacks in play and players :)

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the goal is to win the tournament, just pay, if you think about the ICM fold and run behind in the heads up.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going all in, and lucky to have the chance against such exalted company.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sincerely my desire is to go there, and surely I will because I can not control that yet, but the books, the statistics and everything tells me that I should anchor, those are the only moments where they **** AA

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in..lol..of course is the only option or reraise like you mean it because what is the reason for playnig poker then. Dont expect to win everytime but its the best of the best to raise with. Scared money dont make money. Good luck.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely going to hit strongly pre-flop and according to the variance, I go all in.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raise all in pre flop if low chip stack. Otherwise if chip leader just a standard raise.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I play hard, I would bet everything before the flop so I win only the obligatory ones, so I don't win much, those hands have to be played like this, I don't know what others think.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go up hard and try to get as much profit as possible on his hand

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on chip stack, but mostly all in. Of course you could raise if you want to protect your range.

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Salute for this very nice situation you have sketched.
Normally you would like to play your Aces at any cost because this is the best hand youll get.
But with the pay jumps this high you probably have around 30% to win the hand.
All other players will be out of the tournament and one big win. Personally I think the value of your pricemoney jump is good enough to maybe fold. Difficult..

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the stack of players who play all-in, if I have the most stack, then call, if the least, then fold.

exactly.. you have to read your oponents..
if I'm playing against an agressive player, maybe I play aces slow..but If I'm short I go all in

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?

You defenetly should've create a poll
You defenetly should... :damnmate: