Chips
Heart says fold, mind says call. Hence, I call

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can do a few calculations using the independent chip model. You have aces but 3 opponents. Therefore your chance of winning is limited. But what hands do your opponents go all-in with? I think most of the hands they would play would be dominated by AA. I'll give you the hand range TT +, AKs, AKo. You dominate every hand. You probably have 60% equity. And even if you add a couple of suited connectors like QJs, JTs, T9s, 87s to your opponents hand ranges, you are clearly ahead with 58% equity. Let's make a few more assumptions about the stacks of you and your opponents. Let's say you're fourth in chips:

Villian1 230,000,000
Villian2 171,000,000
Villian3 66,000,000
Hero 45,000,000

The ICM model can be used to calculate the money value of the chips:
Villian1 $ 7,318,862
Villian2 $ 6,629,562
Villian3 $ 4,793,873
Hero $ 4,257,701

If you call and lose you are out.
If you call and win, your stack of chips is worth this:
Villian1 $ 6,981,733
Hero $ 6,270,888
Villian2 $ 6,123,691
Villian3 $ 3,623,686
The calculation looks like this:
EV = 58% * $ 4.26 million + 42% * $ 6.12 million = $ 5.04 million

The value of your chips is much higher when you call. So call accordingly in any case.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the final table, it's a fold.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For those of you that folded, imagine how you feel when the other players turn over AK, AK, and KK.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget about the cameras. Can't see anyone folding AA when their cards are on tv, twitch etc. But, hey, for me it's a no brainer. I'm calling to win it all or find myself in a 2-way tie. If I lose I still made the correct play.

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never folded AA but have been burned by better hands many times. What would the normal strategy be in this case?

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against 3 players you'll still have a 60% chance, and that's for 1st place. It's a no brainer to call.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
snap call for the win, if I lose oh well.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With an equal number of chips on the final table, I would not add AA, this is a very good chance.

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allin or not?

I think this an interesting Question because what would you do if it wouldn't be the final table?
When the other players are already Allin and you have AA it is a dream situation. So theoretically you have to call, but of course there is the point with the prices. But you want to win and not to get second place

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My whole life I will pay in this situation

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold
At the minimum, hopefully, my payday increased. Potential of heads up with no risk of losing the hand. Yes, I may have one it all, but I also could have been knocked out. Still in the game ready to play 3 handed or heads up.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strong position, you can go forward perfectly, there is a chance to increase speed to win the final !!!

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems strange but most of the posters who said they will fold ,seem like brainy types of poker player. Running numbers for this sitation is not worth it because its a one time shot in your lifetime.
Of course if it was any other tourney I will instant call

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am at the final table of the wsop with 4 left and get AA I am very happy. If the hand doesn’t hold so be it the best I can do to win the tournament is get my cards in as the favorite. Obviously AA is the favorite. GL me.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to call and take my chances. I'd hate to throw away the best hand just to play it safe.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely play, I would never give up AA in any setting)

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Players on a wsop final are looking at ITM and would only push with a fairly narrow range - I would guess. QQ+ , maybe AKo and possibly AQs- will be lots of duplicates - less chance of trips and less chance of A high straight. Out of the 12 A,K and Q there is a good chance 8 of them have been dealt. So would call.

3a2YJ.png

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much to think about in that scenario. I'm totally all in as, and most likely will win the tournament as well, according to %, even before the flop is dealt.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA FINAL TABLE

Ice age you use your best judgment depending on position raise appropriately be aggressive in passive at the same time and you waited all night to get pocket aces that's kind of a weird question to put it nicely good luck on the table that everyone and as always have fun

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great thread interedsting thoughts
Imho Folding probably best $$ option
However
If you do indeed fold and your hand would have won do u :bawling::icon_puke:banghead:

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would I do

That depends on many factors. It is true that I would not go with AA because there is less probability that another player with cards with 9 10 or 3 4 will make a straight or a flush that would kill you; It also depends on how you want to position yourself at the table if you want to stay or not, but the only certain thing in this game is that 40% is strategies and 60% is luck, greetings and good night!

Carlos Nuno:icon_sant

You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?