Final Table with AA: What would you do?

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think twice. I call the bet and we'll see the flop. The chance would be in favor (about 60%). And if the "Gods" in the deck help, let the chips increase. Worse and if the opponent is All In with 23off and still make a sequence already on the flop.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?

4 handed, a fold as good as guarantees you at least the 3rd place. A call can get you first or bust you.

Gamble (call) or take a sure thing (fold).

Up to you......

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go All in

you have some choices, as described below, but I think you simply have to go all in. You got the best starting hand at the table.

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a no-brainer. Having AA with three all-ins is a dream. The likelihood that they have pocket pair is much higher than suited connectors making their chances of hitting something much lower. YOLO, call that.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not choice! im in final table so i have a very strong pocket... AA!
I wish to my self GoodLuck and im going all-in!!

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Oczywiście wchodzę all in.
To jest czas na wygraną, wiem, że AA nie gwarantuje wygranej, ale jeśli mam AA, nie pasuję.
Przy okazji. Wszyscy gracze mają ten sam stack, myślę, że wszyscy przegrani mają drugie miejsce.

Mam nadzieję, że następny wcoop mam AA w tej ręce w FT :)

GL

P

PenguinJeff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same as always...Three bet first time around, then if there is not a pair or three of the same suit on the flop, push all in...if either of those scenarios occur, then just play the hand as any other pair...

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We go wabank, we have a strong pair, the chances allow us to increase the chips.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is the World series of poker , unlike any other tournament so you are there not only for the money but also the glory and the prestige.
By the way in your comment you said (in great shape to win the tournamen) ,if you call and win : tournament is over :)

I would ask myself "This is the world series of poker??? WTF?!?!?" And then I would think "How in the fk did these donkeys get here to the final 4?"

And then after the game I would think "With players this bad, I'm coming back next year to play them all!!!!"

if we call & lose with potential to get 4th place money & it's the Main Event.. I'm folding because there is millions of dollars in pay jump here and I would far prefer a couple more million $$'s over a bracelet & the title (even though I'd still have a shot at 1st place.. especially vs. one of those allin monkeys.... I mean how did they all get Allin ahead of you? Is every body sitting on less than 20bb's with 4 left in the Main Event? Wasn't there any preflop raising action.. raise.. 3-Bet, 4-bet, call.. 5bai etc. etc. ???

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is one of the few situations that could be raised to fold AA preflop, considering that possibly 2 opponents are eliminated and the huge payouts, I think it would not be wrong to fold. Although in another thought you can win the tournament at that very moment if the AA hold. It is difficult but I think calling or folding is fine both.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To fold AA and make the whole world laugh at me.!? Hell no!

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same as always...Three bet first time around, then if there is not a pair or three of the same suit on the flop, push all in...if either of those scenarios occur, then just play the hand as any other pair...
I Guess you didnt notice you have to call allin before the flop or fold

R

RUNRRUNRTO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I call based upon the fact that it’s EV+

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?

Urges to call, although his equity is slightly reduced in this case they are still Aces ... and very likely to be dominating AK QQ KK ...

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will always try to put up AA allin preflop.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think lots of streamers had more success with min raises with AA. Fold frequency is so high on final tables.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on many variables. Position, stack size, players involved in it.
UOPFR any position >20BB, x3. If early action,or SB/BB, or <20BB, Allin.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pay jump would be so big that’s an easy fold for me

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most anticipated hand at a final table!

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you would have to shove. If your opponents are playing a tight range you should dominate them frequently, and even if they are looser you still have the equity advantage.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Shove or limp shove, if you don't shove you give a hand with less value a chance to gain an advantage.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I always play all my cards depending on my position at the table, my stack, my amount of money, you have to analyze many different things.