Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Boston Celtics @ Detroit Pistons: Detroit Pistons (+ 14) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. This is what happens when you underestimate your rival. Sacramento suffered the whole game! And the Wizards' win was absolutely deserved. Well done! Look at the player stats. No one had more than 5 assists because Washington played with individual skill. Don't look for teamwork. The Wizards didn't have any. Still, this win and the win over Miami in Washington will be remembered as, indeed, positives moments of this regular season. When my bet loses undeservedly, I'm always upset. But today is exactly the case when I have to admit that Sacramento didn't have a chance, so I'm calm, and fully realize that I wasn't even close to being successful. My betting scores: NBA 65-71 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit at home will not lose to Boston by more than 14 points. Boston has too many problems with their roster to claim a huge win. Jrue Holiday will definitely not play for Boston and Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Kristaps Porzingis, Al Horford and Sam Hauser are questionable. Boston has already won the East. Boston can afford to at least take care of their players in road games before the Playoffs. Detroit also has problems: Ausar Thompson, Isaiah Stewart, Simone Fontecchio, Stanley Umude, Quentin Grimes and Taj Gibson will not play. In fact, only half of them are valuable players for the Pistons' roster. Statistics say that in the last 10 games Boston has only 3 times beaten Detroit by more than 14 points. And all of those wins were in Boston. But Detroit at home in the last 10 games against Boston only once lost by more than 14 points. I like that stats. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Increasing your bench or to enjoy a better weekend, betting here must be the best way, the French attack is ahead in the Champions League and today Playing at home, the prodigy Mbappe should score despite the German attack having young boys in attack as This means they must mark, the French attack has a better team at the back which will be the difference They are the current runners-up in the world so today they will have no difficulty
Screenshot 20240323 0932352

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

Friendly match:

England - brazil (Yes and Over 2.5 (Both Teams to Score + Goal Number 2.5) 2.27)

It may happen that the new coach change is good for the Brazilian national team and good results will finally come.
I hope it will be a good match with 2.5+ goals. :cool:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic: Orlando Magic (- 2.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. No, well, if Detroit decided to be tanking openly, no problem. Why didn't Pistons leader Jalen Duren play? He's not injured. Detroit just decided to fight with Washington for last place. It's obvious. And my bet was a sacrifice of Pistons management's decision. Of course, if Jalen Duren had played, Detroit's defense wouldn't have looked like Swiss cheese in the game against Boston. My betting scores are NBA 65-72 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Orlando at home will beat Sacramento by 3 points or more. Honestly, I still don't understand why the bookies don't give odds somewhere around "1.30" on Orlando's victory. Orlando is the clear favorite here! There are no injured players, only the participation of Gary Harris is questionable. Sacramento has the same three injured players: Sasha Vezenkov, Kevin Huerter and Trey Lyles. So we will see the same team that lost to Washington without a chance? Well, then we say "thank you" to the bookies and go make ourselves a cocktail for this game! The bet on this game is obvious, so I won't talk too much about the team's potential. Orlando right now is in great shape (in fact, it's the same team that surprised everyone at the start of the regular season), and Sacramento is just out of character this season. The potential for this team is a 4-1 or 4-2 loss in the 1st round of the Playoffs. If they even make the Playoffs with such weak play. You want to bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Miami Heat: Cleveland Cavaliers (+ 4.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. The referee robbed a victory to Orlando and our prediction. I very rarely complain about referees, but just review this "foul" with 24 seconds left in the 4th quarter. De'Aaron Fox has the ball. Jalen Suggs defends against him and makes a little push (although it's hard to even call it a push, it just touches his thigh). De`Aaron Fox loses his balance and violates the "backcourt violation" rule (10-seconds rule), after which the referee blows the whistle after a short pause. This is just an unfunny circus! Why is there no punishment for such refereeing mistakes? Why? I'm just furious! The total score of my bets: NBA 65-73 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Cleveland on the road will not lose to Miami by more than 4 points. Good news for the Cavaliers: Evan Mobley is questionable for this game! Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo looks like will play. But for sure Duncan Robinson, Kevin Love, Tyler Herro and Josh Richardson will not play. Agree, all these players are very important for Miami! Jaime Jaquez Jr. and Caleb Martin are also questionable. Cleveland will definitely not have Max Strus, Dean Wade, Ty Jerome and Donovan Mitchell. And Evan Mobley's participation is questionable, as I have already written. Frankly, Miami is terrible right now! The same can be said for Cleveland, of course. But we are again waiting for a very close game, where everything will be decided in a clutch. And someone will win by 1-4 points. The chances are equal. There's no advantage for Miami. The head-to-head statistics tell us that in the last 10 games between them only 2 times Miami beat Cleveland by more than 4 points. It's time for Darius Garland to make me take back what I said about him (I told he is not a star level player). Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Charlotte Hornets @ Cleveland Cavaliers: Charlotte Hornets (+ 11.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. Cleveland was destroyed. During the game, I got the impression of hopelessness. I think even prime LeBron James couldn't help this Cavaliers roster. Cleveland had an idea-less game. And these full-court passes were outright cringe, and Miami easily intercepted the ball. Without Donovan Mitchell, Cleveland doesn't even have a good ballhandler. There's nothing to comment on. It was a failed prediction. Minus the money! The total score of my bets: NBA 65-74 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Charlotte on the road won't lose to Cleveland by more than 11 points. The current shape of the teams is almost the same (3 wins and 7 losses for Cleveland and 2 wins and 8 losses for Charlotte). To be honest, I have huge doubts that the Cavaliers will suddenly start playing better a day after being crushed by Miami. And yes, this is a back-to-back for the Cavaliers. Charlotte is awful and I'm not talking about Charlotte's form, I'm talking about Cleveland's current form. And I don't think the Cavaliers can earn a 12 point handicap. Head-to-head stats tell us that in the last 10 games, the Cavaliers have only twice defeated the Hornets by 12 points or more. They won't be able to do it this time either. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday

Friendly match:

Spain - Brazil (Brazil (In the case of a draw, the bet returns) 2.09)

Based on the previous victory in Brazil team, the new coach may bring stability and the Brazilian national team will be successful again. 🤞

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Dallas Mavericks @ Sacramento Kings: Dallas Mavericks (+ 1.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. At the end of the regular season we see just an incredible number of sensations (for example, today Atlanta beat Boston, or Washington won on the road against the Chicago Bulls, or San Antonio's victory over Phoenix, or the Clippers lose to Indiana at home without a chance). I consider Cleveland's big win a sensation, too. Too many three-pointers from Georges Niang and Sam Merrill (9 shots total scored with 50% realization by each of these players). And Charlotte, traditionally terrible. Playing a starting five with two ballhandlers while the bench has no ballhandlers at all? That's powerful, what can I say. My betting scores are NBA 65-75 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of successful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Dallas on the road will not lose more than 1 point to Sacramento. The Mavericks are almost without injuries (only Josh Green will not play), Sacramento's Kevin Huerter and Trey Lyles will not play, and Sasha Vezenkov's participation is questionable. Daniel Gafford and P.J. Washington have been a boost, as they have added balance to the entire team. Now the Dallas bench looks very solid: Maxi Kleber, Tim Hardaway, Dereck Lively and Dante Exum! I even consider this bench to be the strongest in the West. Only Utah before the trade deadline could compete with Dallas. Sacramento seem to be winning, but in the game with Orlando, for example, the victory was a gift from the referees, before that they lost to Washington without any chances at all. Yes, they beat Philadelphia, but the 76ers' injury problems are still very serious, let's be honest. I remember absurd losses to Houston, Chicago and Jalen Brunson. Well, Dallas is showing some very solid results: 8 wins and 2 losses in the last 10 games in the regular season. The head-to-head statistics tell us that Dallas plays much better on the road against Sacramento than at their home American Airlines Center. The paradox, but in the last 10 games on the road against Sacramento, Dallas has not lost by more than 1 point 7 times. Great stats, very playable bet, and I spent a lot more time analyzing both teams on this prediction, as I need a winning streak in my predictions. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ Chicago Bulls: Indiana Pacers (- 3) /// 1.83

Last bet won. Dallas easily defeated Sacramento. Yes, the Mavericks look like they intend to make some serious noise in the Playoffs! The roster is very balanced. Uncle Drew is in great shape, as is Doncic. All in all, I like the team I saw in game against Sacramento. It was powerful and at the same time very easy visually. You can see that Dallas players feel very confident, make right decisions, and fight on defense. And Sacramento, it seems, is the main candidate for elimination even from the Play-in, given that they are the weakest right now of the top-11 teams in the West. Total score of my bets: NBA 66-75 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana on the road will beat Chicago by 3 points or more. I like this bet. Indiana is playing great on the road in March (6 wins and 3 losses), while Chicago is playing very bad at home (2 wins and 5 losses). And the high point was the loss to Washington! And those Chicago's 2 wins were against an openly tanking Portland and Washington without Tyus Jones and Deni Avdija. Indiana is looking very strong on the road: they beat Detroit, Dallas, Orlando, Oklahoma, Golden State and the Clippers in the last game in March. There were good chances in the game with the Lakers, but LeBron and the team scored an abnormal 150 points. Both Indiana and Chicago have injuries. The value of a healthy Bennedict Mathurin for Indiana is approximately all of Chicago's injuries. So it's not a key point in this prediction. The key factor in this game is motivation! Indiana is currently in 6th place and fighting for a direct shot to the Playoffs. I doubt the Pacers will rise above 6th place, but they could very easily fall into the Play-in zone. Chicago is in 9th place right now and is unlikely to fall out of the Play-in zone, and moving up to 8th place is also pretty much unrealistic. I think Indiana is much more important with this win. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Tuesday

Friendly match:

Spain - Brazil (Brazil (In the case of a draw, the bet returns) 2.09)

Based on the previous victory in Brazil team, the new coach may bring stability and the Brazilian national team will be successful again. 🤞
was very lucky with the last penalty in min 96. for brazil ;-)! 3:3

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
These international friendly games sucks for bets, i promise for myself not put any cent more #badrunfifadate
my friend i would bet on goals - look at my bets yesterday and learn...

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
These international friendly games sucks for bets, i promise for myself not put any cent more #badrunfifadate
and a good advise is also to take a break for some days from betting if you havent a good feeling which game, which bet - next week is also good to bet ;-) and mabe easier games to bet.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips