Betting Tips & Predictions

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England. Eastman League - Premier Division. Cray Wanderers - Potter #handicap 1(0)#&&&&. England. Women's Championship. Sheffield United (W) - Watford (W) # handicap 1(0)#

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons: Detroit Pistons (to win) /// 1.57

Last bet lost. Incredible play from the entire New York roster! I wouldn't want to emphasize Jalen Brunson and his 50% three-point realization, as Josh Hart also collected a triple-double! In general, Josh Hart is probably the most underrated player in the League. And the Lakers traded him in a package for Anthony Davis. All right, the bet lost without a chance, as Nicolas Batum, Tobbias Harris and Kyle Lowry have scored together less than Isaiah Hartenstein. Well the entire 76ers bench also failed completely. All in all, this game was just a nightmare that we need to forget and move only forward to victories! My total score are NBA 61-66 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit at home will beat Toronto. In general, it should not be that way, but it will happen because all key players will not play for Toronto. For sure Scottie Barnes, Jakob Poeltl, RJ Barrett, Chris Boucher and D.J. Carton will not play. Immanuel Quickley, Gary Trent Jr. and Mouhamadou Gueye are also questionable. Detroit is fully healthy, having destroyed Charlotte by 17 points in the last game, and most recently beating Brooklyn by 6 points and Chicago by 10 points. Toronto without Scottie Barnes only beat Charlotte by 5 points and then lost 4 games in a row. Detroit dominated in the paint last game against Charlotte, and there will be no Jakob Poeltl or Chris Boucher in the game against Toronto. So the only hope for paint defense is Kelly Olynyk? Really? If Jaden Ivey also shoots fewer three-pointers and attacks more in the paint, I think Detroit will win this game comfortably. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

Champions' League:

Dortmund - PSV (Home and yes (1X2 + Both teams score) 3.40)

If yesterday's Barca match was 3:1 results, then this could easily be a match with a similar result. :giggle:

Good luck!

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wednesday

Champions' League:

Dortmund - PSV (Home and yes (1X2 + Both teams score) 3.40)

If yesterday's Barca match was 3:1 results, then this could easily be a match with a similar result. :giggle:

Good luck!
It could be that the Nordics score the best attack today, they will come out victorious, the Germans are certainly ahead here
Screenshot 20240313 1700012

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

ECL:

Aston Villa - Ajax (Draw 5.25)

I was looking at a draw opportunity for today and this match could be it.
I was already surprised by the current Ajax, because I didn't expect them to make it this far when they started their season.
Why not they make a surprise today too by taking the match to extra time. ;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Los Angeles Clippers @ Chicago Bulls: Los Angeles Clippers (- 6.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Detroit wins again. Somebody stop this machine now! :ROFLMAO: This game was in my mind when I was watching the Knicks against the 76ers, as the Pistons looked like the clear favorite here against Toronto's reserves. Despite the failure in the 2nd quarter, which I can't really explain. Simply, this is Detroit, and if the Raptors were a team with better players, the Pistons wouldn't come back so quickly and probably would have lost the game. But Jalen Duren's unreal domination in the paint (24 points and 23 rebounds) largely solved a lot of the problems in Detroit's game. But mostly, that's what I was hoping for in my pre-match prediction. So plus the money and move on. The total score of my bets: NBA 62-66 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Clippers on the road will beat Chicago by 7 points or more. Well, the Bulls are back-to-back after a very difficult game against Indiana, in which Demar DeRozan played 44 minutes, Nikola Vucevic 43 minutes, and Coby White was injured and will not play against the Clippers. Also Patrick Williams, Zach LaVine and Lonzo Ball won't play (all of them already won't help Chicago this season). The Clippers also have Kawhi's back problems and it is still unknown if he will play against Chicago (officially his participation is questionable). James Harden is also questionable and Russell Westbrook will definitely not play. But I think James Harden will play, but Kawhi probably won't. But we have to go by Chicago's capabilities first and foremost. Torrey Craig or Jevon Carter will play in the starting five, after that the bench problems will be catastrophic. That was shown in the game against Indiana, when Chicago's starting five played with almost no substitutions. In general, I see here a very easy confident victory of the Clippers in a game with half reserve tired Chicago without adequate role players in 12-20 points. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Miami Heat @ Detroit Pistons: Detroit Pistons (+ 8.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. The Clippers won by 15 points. I won't repeat myself, as why it had to happen this way - I wrote in my previous prediction. Paul George, as it seems, was ready to destroy Chicago in a solo (28 points, 85% realization of three-point shots and 6 shots respectively, 5 rebounds, 7 assists to 1 turnover, steal and block). A very solid performance! But Kawhi played and helped secure a solid win. The good news for Chicago can be only the return of Coby White in the coming games. Total score of my bets: NBA 63-66 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit at home will not lose to Miami by more than 8 points. I have in front of my mind Phoenix on the bubble and their 100% wins. Why do I remember them? Because Monty Williams seemed to instill confidence in his new team. And confidence is exactly what the Pistons roster has been lacking this entire regular season. And there were a lot of injuries of course. And I don't think anyone will disagree that Detroit's roster is really talented. The potential of players like Jaden Ivey, Cade Cunningham, Jalen Duren, Isaiah Stewart, Ausar Thompson, and Marcus Sasser is still untapped. Detroit could have the same shot next season as Orlando did this season, for example. Or like Phoenix once did. I'm not saying Detroit will beat Miami (although I wouldn't be surprised if it did), but Detroit won't give up this game so easily. Miami is probably in their worst shape of the season right now, while Detroit is in their best shape. Honestly, I expected to see almost equal odds from the bookies (somewhere around "2.20" for Detroit to win and "1.65" for Miami to win), but in fact I see "3.55" for Detroit to win and "1.30" for Miami to win. So, of course, I'm betting on Detroit holding the handicap. Quentin Grimes, Ausar Thompson will definitely not play for Detroit and Cade Cunningham is questionable. Miami will be without Tyler Herro, Josh Richardson, Kevin Love and Bam Adebayo is questionable. But the conditional loss of Cade Cunningham is not critical for Detroit, as they have Jaden Ivey and Marcus Sasser. But the loss of Bam Adebayo is serious! Yes, there is Thomas Bryant, who was very solid for the Lakers last season, and then he had a steep drop off in his play first in Denver and now in Miami. Let's be honest, only Bam will be able to stop Jalen Duren. Well, the head-to-head stats tell us that in the last 10 games Detroit 7 times has not lost to Miami by more than 8 points. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today 20.30cet

german Bundesliga:

1.Fc Cologne vs. RB Leipzig 1 (HC +2)@ 1,60 -

in my opinion this could be a close game, mybe a possible draw or a 1-2 for Leipzig. Leipzig victory is only 1,50 and im not sure about that, so i would recommend the alternate bet ;-).

GL fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings: Sacramento Kings (- 3) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. Well here Miami played very responsibly, as if it was the 7th game of at least the 1st round of the Playoffs. Very clean on offense (only 8 turnovers) and just perfect on defense (14 steals). That's what made it possible to win with confidence. Detroit played as well as the opponent allowed. No more and no less. Handicap of 8 points should have been passed, but again, this game was very successful for Miami if we are talking about hustle. My betting scores are NBA 63-67 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Sacramento at home will beat New York by 3 points or more. The game with the Lakers and Milwaukee showed that Kings are in very good shape now. Last games Sacramento simply destroys their opponents by pace. Knicks are having problems with injuries to key players. Yes, it's one thing to beat Portland and in terrible shape Philadelphia, and another thing to hold a 3-point handicap against prime home and almost healthy Sacramento. Trey Lyles, Sasha Vezenkov will not play for the Kings, and Kevin Huerter is questionable. I can't call these losses serious for Sacramento. Yes, Kevin is a starting five player, but he is the team's 5th option and probably the weakest option in the Kings' starting five. New York, on the other hand, has key players injured: Julius Randle, Mitchell Robinson and OG Anunoby's participation is questionable. Last season Sacramento also won at home in March at 5 points. But New York had both Julius Randle and Mitchell Robinson healthy then. So why can't prime Sacramento this season win by 3 points or more again? Especially for juicy odds! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The visitors are in the final stretch to guarantee themselves in next year's Champions League, the home team seems to be fulfilling their schedule Spanish Girona are always overcoming difficulties similar to the Germans in Stutgart
Screenshot 20240316 1309412

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's look forward to thursday's matches ...

Georgia vs Luxembourg: Luxembourg DnB @3
Bosnia vs Ukraine: Bosnia DnB @2.62
Greece vs Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan DnB @6.10
Israel vs Iceland: Iceland DnB @2.38
Poland vs Estonia: Estonia DnB @11
Wales vs finland: Finland DnB @3

From these 6 underdogs only one plays at home ... Still all of them should be able to make organized defensive display (rather than lose 0:5) therefore i am going for atleast one of these teams to force ET and/or penalties in their game (assuming they dont win within' 90 minutes instead) ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips