ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

Tennis Miami Quarterfinals:

A. Zverev - F. Marozsán (3 (Number of Set) 2.35)

Marozsa is in a good flow and even if he is not the win this match, maybe he can win a set.
I know Zverev is very good and there is not much chance for my tip above, but why not. ;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta Hawks (+ 17.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. Indiana hit only 13 three-point shots on 42 attempts. That's only a 31% field goal percentage. Unfortunately, it's hard to expect anything with such a weak realization. And Indiana had twice as many turnovers. All in all, a bad game for the Pacers from every aspect. Well, it looks like I won't be able to get to 50% win percentage before the Playoffs start. Total score of my bets: NBA 66-76 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta at home won't lose by more than 17 points to Boston. Of course, it's Boston and they're showing very solid results. But Atlanta is also not Detroit or even Brooklyn! I like how Quin Snyder has rebuilt Atlanta's roster due to numerous injuries. And even that roster looks quite fightable! Trae Young, Jalen Johnson, and Saddiq Bey are all injured for Atlanta. Also Onyeka Okongwu is almost healthy and his participation in the game with Boston is questionable. This is great news! Jrue Holiday, Al Horford, Xavier Tillman and Jaden Springer are also questionable for Boston. Well, the head-to-head stats tell us that Atlanta hasn't lost to Boston by more than 17 points in the last 11 games. The Hawks are too uncomfortable for the Celtics! Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

Tennis Miami Quarterfinals:

A. Zverev - F. Marozsán (3 (Number of Set) 2.35)

Marozsa is in a good flow and even if he is not the win this match, maybe he can win a set.
I know Zverev is very good and there is not much chance for my tip above, but why not. ;)
In the second set, he almost managed to steal that set, too bad.
Marozsán is still young and if he develops at this rate, he has a bright future ahead of him.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Dallas Mavericks @ Sacramento Kings: Dallas Mavericks (to win) /// 1.91

Last bet won. Atlanta beat Boston again! Incredible game! Oh, if the Hawks get to the Playoffs in the 1st round against Boston, it's hard for me to even say who will win in this pair. You have to realize that Atlanta played without 4 important roster players, while Boston was almost completely healthy. But Atlanta has a serious problem: when Trae Young plays, Dejounte Murray's efficiency drops a lot. These are two complete ballhandler leaders who can't complement each other. Here's the problem. That's why Atlanta needs to trade Dejounte (well, or Trae). The Lakers were very interested in Murray in this trade deadline, but DiLo has started to show incredible play. But as a Lakers fan, I would really like to see Dejounte in LA. Incredible clutch player! My overall betting score: NBA 67-76 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Dallas on the road will beat Sacramento again. Today I read former NBA player and current basketball expert - Tim Legler. So he considers Dallas as the main favorite to participate in the West Finals! And I agree with him. The thing is that there is no other team in the West that has such a balance of starting five and bench. Perhaps only the Lakers can compete in this aspect, as Spencer Dinwiddie was signed to a minimum contract and Gabe Vincent, Jarred Vanderbilt and Christian Wood are still injured. A fully healthy Lakers could make some noise in the Playoffs. But for now the game is between Dallas and Sacramento! Will there be a revenge? Of course not. Well, maybe the Kings will have a chance if, for example, Luka doesn't play (and his participation is questionable, by the way, as is Maxi Kleber). Sacramento's injury situation has not changed: Kevin Huerter and Trey Lyles will definitely not play, and Sasha Vezenkov's participation is questionable. The bookies have decided to put the equal odds in this game again. Well, let's thank the bookies and bet on the Mavericks, because the difference between Dallas and Sacramento is enormous, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas destroys the Kings again. Let me remind you that Dallas eliminated Sacramento by 36 points in the last game. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the second set, he almost managed to steal that set, too bad.
Marozsán is still young and if he develops at this rate, he has a bright future ahead of him.
It was a really good bet(the 3 sets one- definitely value there), during the pandemic, I had a period where I've stopped watching tennis and this is a sport you must watch live(like NBA) and know at least a bit about the qualities of the players you bet on... tbh, yesterday was my 1st time watching live Marozsan and I knew from friends that he's a big talent and a good tennis player but like you,
I know Zverev is very good

I had the same opinion and just backed Zverev to win- despite the low odds* it was at a local site where I would have received a void bet if a player would withdraw... before the match, this was the only way I've seen Zverev lose- because of an injury... and, I was so damn wrong as Marozsan had his chances in the 1st set too- if he breaks back in the 7th game, the 1st set is open to any result again; and the 2nd set could have easily go his way as he had chances pretty much in every game on Zverev's serve but somehow get's broken at 6-5... I was really lucky with this bet as I think we all know tiebreaks are pretty much like penalties in football- a 'lottery' and I really didn't want to see a deciding set here as IMO the match would have gone Marozsan's way...

So, I've kept saying here that I'll skip NT breaks and this was the 1st time in like 5 years I didn't place any bet on a NT event(I didn't even check the offer to not be tempted lol), we had a great winning run before the NT break and let's see if we can continue it this weekend as we'll have lots of interesting events and I plan to place a few bets- hopefully we'll be able to make some profit together...

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a really good bet(the 3 sets one- definitely value there), during the pandemic, I had a period where I've stopped watching tennis and this is a sport you must watch live(like NBA) and know at least a bit about the qualities of the players you bet on... tbh, yesterday was my 1st time watching live Marozsan and I knew from friends that he's a big talent and a good tennis player but like you,

I had the same opinion and just backed Zverev to win- despite the low odds* it was at a local site where I would have received a void bet if a player would withdraw... before the match, this was the only way I've seen Zverev lose- because of an injury... and, I was so damn wrong as Marozsan had his chances in the 1st set too- if he breaks back in the 7th game, the 1st set is open to any result again; and the 2nd set could have easily go his way as he had chances pretty much in every game on Zverev's serve but somehow get's broken at 6-5... I was really lucky with this bet as I think we all know tiebreaks are pretty much like penalties in football- a 'lottery' and I really didn't want to see a deciding set here as IMO the match would have gone Marozsan's way...

So, I've kept saying here that I'll skip NT breaks and this was the 1st time in like 5 years I didn't place any bet on a NT event(I didn't even check the offer to not be tempted lol), we had a great winning run before the NT break and let's see if we can continue it this weekend as we'll have lots of interesting events and I plan to place a few bets- hopefully we'll be able to make some profit together...

GLGL all with your bets!
Thanks for your response Billy. :)

A Friday tip

Brazilian Women's Soccer:

Santos SP - RB Bragantino (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.60)

Good luck!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2 singles for today from Premier League(both events will start in around 45 minutes):

Chelsea - Burnley Chelsea AH(-1.25)@ 1.55 on unibet
Tottenham - Luton Town Tottenham AH(-1.5)@ 1.52 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta Hawks (+ 3.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Dallas beat Sacramento again. But the Kings should be commended for finally playing a very quality game! They played great for the first 3 quarters, but when it looked like Dallas was 2-3 shots away from defeat, Kyrie and Luka delivered a comeback. On character! Yes, this Dallas failed last season, but thanks to great management, who pulled off a miracle at the trade deadline and signed exactly the right players who adapted perfectly to the Mavericks' style of play. All in all, so far, so many compliments to this team from Texas. The total score of my bets: NBA 68-76 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta at home will not lose to Milwaukee by more than 3 points. Jalen Johnson may return to Atlanta's starting five! His participation is officially questionable. Yes, Trae Young, Saddiq Bey and Onyeka Okongwu will definitely not play. But I've written before that Dejounte Murray plays much better when Trae isn't around. For me, the possible participation of Jalen Johnson is much more important than the participation of Trae Young. Milwaukee will definitely not have Damian Lillard. Now that's serious! Milwaukee has played 5 games without Lillard this season and they lost all of them. Atlanta also has Clint Capela, which means that Giannis won't be able to dominate the Hawks' paint. By the way, Giannis' participation is officially in question. Milwaukee also has Patrick Beverley, Khris Middleton and MarJon Beauchamp's participation questionable. In other words, Milwaukee's problems are many. Atlanta in the last 10 games at home won 7 games and lost only 3. And they beat Boston twice! Atlanta can win this game too. It's a good bet, but I'll take that Atlanta will hold a 3-point handicap. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings: Sacramento Kings (- 12.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. Unfortunately, Jalen Johnson did not play, and in Milwaukee played absolutely all those players whose participation was in doubt. I can't say that Atlanta failed in this game. There was a lot of desire and ambition, but also a lot of fouls. So many! That, unfortunately, was the key factor that helped Milwaukee. I can't say that the referees were bad. The fouls were on point, so there are no complaints about the referees. But then again, I was expecting to see Jalen Johnson, who was much needed in this game. But that's okay, let's move on. My betting scores are NBA 68-77 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the successful.
New bet: Sacramento at home will destroy Utah by 13 points or more. If the Kings play like they did in their last game against Dallas, the bet will win. Sacramento looked too good in the game against Dallas. I really liked that attitude. And if it didn't work out against the Mavericks, it will work out against a tanking Utah. Sacramento has already beaten Utah by more than 13 points twice this season. But that was at the beginning of the season and in December (when Utah was still a balanced team with a great roster and no injuries). What's wrong with Utah now? It's pretty bad. In their last 10 road games, Utah has lost absolutely everything, with 7 of them by 13 points or more. What's up with the injuries? Lauri Markkanen and Jordan Clarkson will definitely not play, and John Collins' participation is also in question. Utah has decided to dive for draft picks. Well, the coaching staff is trying to unlock the potential of young players like Taylor Hendricks, Brice Sensabaugh and Keyonte George. So far, all of them have looked terrible in recent games. Micah Potter, another non-NBA level player, has started play from the bench. Sacramento will definitely not play Malik Monk and Kevin Huerter, but Trey Lyles and Sasha Vezenkov are questionable. Sacramento has Keon Ellis, who played very well against Dallas. He is a very interesting shooting guard with a good three-point shot. He will get Malik Monk's minutes. So I don't see any serious losses for the Kings. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Memphis Grizzlies @ Detroit Pistons: Memphis Grizzlies (to win) /// 2.10

Last bet won. Sacramento beat Utah very easily. Yeah, everything happened just as I expected. Well, except I didn't think John Collins wouldn't play for Utah. But yeah, Utah was terrible! Nobody's trying to play defense at all. Too many open three point shots for Sacramento and, as a result, 50% realization. The Kings didn't do anything supernatural. They played worse than in the second game against Dallas, but even that was enough to destroy the Jazz by 21 points. Total score of my bets: NBA 69-77 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Memphis on the road will beat Detroit. I know you're looking forward to this game! :LOL: Yeah, it's a basketball gourmet's dish. :poop::ROFLMAO: To be honest, I realize that this game is unlikely to be watched by a neutral fan. But I like the way the bookies are underestimating Memphis. Generally speaking, Memphis right now has enough good players available for the game against Detroit. Brandon Clarke is already fully recovered, and Santi Aldama's participation is questionable. Memphis' starting five is Jaren Jackson Jr., Scotty Pippen Jr., Jake LaRavia, GG Jackson, Luke Kennard. That's a very interesting lineup. I like the progression of Jake LaRavia and GG Jackson. Even LeBron has talked good words about GG Jackson. And indeed, GG Jackson is the youngest player in the NBA right now and he is very talented. So what's up with Detroit? They beat Washington. But frankly, Detroit looks very weak. And they have as many injuries to key players as Memphis. Simone Fontecchio, Isaiah Stewart, Ausar Thompson, Stanley Umude, Quentin Grimes will not play and Cade Cunningham, Marcus Sasser and Taj Gibson are questionable. In terms of competing for draft picks, it doesn't make sense for Memphis to tank anymore, as they are unlikely to go higher or lower than 13th place. Detroit, on the other hand, makes no sense to win. They beat Washington, so they've accomplished their goal of showing that they're not last in the East in terms of play. But from a tournament standpoint, I think it makes sense for them to keep the last spot in the East for the draft lottery. Yes, there will be no outstanding players in the upcoming draft, but it's still important to have a chance to pick first or second. Also the stats tell us that Memphis has only lost 2 times to Detroit in the last 10 games against each other. I don't know how important it is since Memphis is without Ja Morant and Desmond Bane right now, but still the stats matter as a moral factor. And the odds are juicy, let's be honest. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A bet from Serie A for today where IMO, this season, Inter is just too good and vs. a team like Empoli(one of the weaker teams in the league), I expect an easy win and for the hosts to move one step closer to winning the league...

Inter - Empoli Inter AH(-1.5)@ 1.60 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips