Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

San Antonio Spurs @ Denver Nuggets: San Antonio Spurs (+ 15.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Yeah, I forgot that Luke Kennard was drafted by Detroit. So it was a crucial game for him and Luke proved once again that he is too good on offense (although, traditionally, he is very weak on defense). But Detroit also played great! Maybe it was a little lucky that Jalen Duren was injured early in the game, so it was easier for Memphis to come back. The total score of my bets: NBA 70-77 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: San Antonio on the road won't lose to Denver by more than 15 points. The Spurs have problems with their roster. Keldon Johnson, Devin Vassell, Jeremy Sochan, Dom Barlow and Charles Bassey will definitely not play. Only Vlatko Cancar and Zeke Nnaji will not play for Denver. Nikola Jokic, Aaron Gordon and Jamal Murray are also questionable, but as this season shows, they are all expected to play. But the Spurs have already played without all of their injured players against a very motivated Golden State. And they played very solid! Of course, Victor is a key player for San Antonio. And he's in great shape! The Spurs' starting five in the game against Golden State was as follows: Julian Champagnie, Tre Jones, Cedi Osman, Malaki Bramham and Victor. This starting five does not look weak. There are also Zach Collins and Devonte Graham on the bench. Experienced players who have much to prove. The head-to-head stats tell us that Denver has only 1 win in the last 10 games against San Antonio by more than 15 points. I don't think that will happen and in this game. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Galatasaray - Hatayspor Galata AH(-1.5)@ 1.54 on Unibet
Really similar game like we had at Inter- Galata scored early in the 1st half and didn't try too much to score other goals and unfortunately this time the 2nd goal didn't come* FT 1-0...

I'll switch to Premier League for today where IMO the Gunners should be able to win easily at home vs. Luton and get back to 1st place in the league...

Arsenal - Luton Arsenal AH(-2.25)@ 1.60 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Phoenix Suns: Phoenix Suns (- 5.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. This was probably the best game of the season. I'm still impressed! Yes, nothing threatened my prediction, as San Antonio could have even won this match. 9 blocks from Victor! I re-watched all of Wembanyama's blocks after the game and got a real aesthetic pleasure. Incredible talent! My betting scores: NBA 71-77 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Phoenix at home will beat Cleveland by 6 points or more. A fully healthy Phoenix playing at home against Cleveland, who has a road back-to-back and whose team leader Donovan Mitchell is unknown to play? I think the bookies have overestimated the Cavaliers' chances. I remember their last game in March, as I watched that game (I bet on Phoenix to win by 7 points or more) and then they were 1 point short of a successful prediction. It was a shame. And today again these two great teams will play against each other. I will not describe much, as I see this as the optimal prediction for today. And let's hope that Donovan won't play. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Atlanta Hawks @ Dallas Mavericks: Atlanta Hawks (+ 11.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Phoenix literally destroyed Cleveland. Although the Cavaliers played the entire starting five. And in Phoenix the starting offensive guard Grayson Allen didn't play. It's a serious loss, but the Suns' roster depth allowed them to get a solid 21-point win. A great performance from Kevin Durant and Devin Booker. My overall betting score: NBA 72-77 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta on the road won't lose to Dallas by more than 11 points. Atlanta has an away back-to-back. So the bookies are understandable. But I still think that Atlanta will give serious resistance. After all, Detroit without their leaders is not an opponent against whom the Hawks have lost a lot of energy. Also Jalen Johnson has already played! And Atlanta's roster is already almost optimal. Dallas had a great series of 7 wins, but in the last game they lost to Golden State. In addition to the injured Josh Green, Dereck Lively II will definitely not play. And that's serious, since he's a back-up center. That means Dwight Powell will get playing time again. He's a player whose career is almost over. It's also worth mentioning that Atlanta has been playing great back-to-back games this season: 11 times out of 15 the Hawks haven't lost by more than 11 points. The head-to-head statistics tell us that Dallas has only once beaten Atlanta by more than 11 points in the last 10 games. Therefore, the bet is very playable. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

NBA:

Dallas - Atlanta (Over 229.5 (Score 229.5) 1.80)

I'm also trying a basketball game today. 🤩
I still have to get over the fact that since the All Star gala, hard play has been allowed to work, and there are fewer points in the NBA due to fewer refereeing decisions and tougher defense.

Friday

Ligue 1:

Lille - Marseille (Lille 2.05)

Good luck guys! (y)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Detroit Pistons @ Memphis Grizzlies: Detroit Pistons (to win) /// 2.00

Last bet lost. 3 points were not enough to make the prediction successful. Too passive play on defense and too many turnovers for Atlanta. Maybe, indeed, the back-to-back had an impact. And Dallas is just perfect, what else is there to say. The Mavericks are ready for the Playoffs. Minus the money this time, although it was a very playable bet. The total score of my bets: NBA 72-78 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit on the road will beat Memphis. It's simple: compared to their recent rivalry, Memphis will be without Jaren Jackson Jr., Brandon Clarke and Santi Aldama, while Detroit will be without only Cade Cunningham. By the way, the participation of Luke Kennard is also officially questionable for Memphis. So the Grizzlies can really play with a roster that will consist entirely of G-League level players. Detroit has a more balanced roster. And this roster played against the Hawks in a recent game, let's just say, not as bad as expected. Detroit should be the favorite in this game, not Memphis. It will be especially interesting to watch the Pistons' role player Malachi Flynn, who scored 50 points in the last game against Atlanta. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Arsenal - Luton Arsenal AH(-2.25)@ 1.60 on Unibet
It was a good 1st half for the Gunners and a deserved 2-0 lead at HT, but in the 2nd half they didn't try to score at all... sigh, this should have been an easy one, especially after the HT score but we've got just half stake back...

A bet from Bundesliga for today and like akgross- I'll back Frankfurt to get a positive result:

Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen Frankfurt AH(-0.25)@ 1.50 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today German Bundesliga
15.30 CET

Heidenheim vs. Bayern Munich 1 (HC +2 ) @1,80

or both to score 1,50 - in my opinion Heidenheim has a good chance to score 1-2 goals and even reach a good result against struggling Bayern.
Gl fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Lakers: Los Angeles Lakers (- 5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Malachi Flynn scored 50 points in the game against Atlanta to not score even a single shot from the game on 12 attempts. Yeah, that takes skill, too. But it's hard for me to explain. Detroit got off to a great start, and I thought it was the Pistons who would destroy Memphis, but then some tough three-point shots from GG Jackson, and then a blistering run from the Grizzlies. And that was it, then the teams played to the result one way or another. The total score of my bets: NBA 72-79 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Lakers at home will beat Cleveland by 5 points or more. Yes, as a Lakers fan it's sometimes hard to make an objective assessment of their chances of winning. But in a home game against Cleveland, they are the clear favorite. Sacramento and New Orleans lost their games, which means the Lakers have a real chance to compete for a top-7 West spot! And I'm sure the Lakers realize the prospect of playing 2 elimination games in case of tournament failure in the remaining regular season games (and then they would have to beat prime Golden State!). The Lakers have their best form in this season (8 wins and 2 losses in the last 10 games), and almost all of their injured players are back. Cleveland looks terrible. Obviously, losing Isaac Okoro is a problem for Cleveland, as he is a very cool 3&D player. Dean Wade will also not play. Also an important rotation player with a good three point shot. We can also already talk about Darius Garland totally failing this season. The shot has become less stable and there are more turnovers. The bench is practically non-existent. Only veterans Marcus Morris Sr. and Tristan Thompson, who no longer hold the NBA level, and unstable Caris LeVert with 32.1% realization of three-point shots. The Lakers are great, I repeat, and the head-to-head stats in the last 10 games are also great: 6 times the Lakers beat Cleveland by more than 5 points. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen Frankfurt AH(-0.25)@ 1.50 on Unibet
Frankfurt was IMO the better team and probably deserved to win all 3 points(some bad decisions from the referee too* especially a clear penalty for the hosts early in the 2nd half at 0-0, he didn't even want to check with the VAR for confirmations...), but it ended 1-1, so only half stake back...

For today another bet from Premier League and I'll go again with a bet on the Gunners:

Brighton - Arsenal 2@ 1.63 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips