Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic: Toronto Raptors (+ 12) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Jalen Brunson! He was the only one who was perfect. And his three-point shots in transition are just top notch! Unfortunately, Sacramento didn't have a player like him. All the Kings players played terribly. Very low field-goal percentage and lost rebounds. Total score of my bets: NBA 63-68 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Toronto on the road will not lose more than 12 points to Orlando. Still, I don't think the Raptors will lose big in this particular game. The head-to-head stats tell us that in the last 10 games between them Orlando only once beat the Raptors by more than 12 points. Yes, Toronto will be without half of their starting five: RJ Barrett, Jakob Poeltl and Scottie Barnes. Also role players D.J. Carton and Chris Boucher will not play. But as recent games have shown, Toronto's bench depth is enough to keep them from huge losses. Since the injury of Scottie Barnes, the Raptors have lost by more than 12 points only once in their last 7 games. And right now Toronto's starting five is made up of players with very good three-point shot this season: Gary Trent Jr. (40.9%), Immanuel Quickley (40.3%), Kelly Olynyk (40%), Gradey (35.8%). Only Ochai Agbaji has 30.9%. So Toronto should have no problem scoring points. Orlando is a team that also scores a lot of shots from beyond the arc. Therefore, the absence of the same Jakob Poeltl will not be a key factor. Especially, these teams already played against each other in the last game and Orlando won by 10 points. I think Toronto should have no problems with motivation. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Osasuna - Real Madrid 2@ 1.52 on Unibet
Solid performance overall from Los Blancos and a deserved 4-2 win :cool:

So, I've just placed a bet from Romania/ Liga I and backed FCSB to win vs. Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe and after I've placed my bet at odds @1.55 (I've decided to wait for the official lineups before placing the bet as I've got shafted a few time in this league because of important unannounced absences) and wanted to post the tip here(it took just a few minutes)- the odds went way lower @1.45 ATM and tbh I was hesitating a bit even at the previous odds and I'm not sure it's still worth taking as the matches in Romania Liga 1 Championship Group are usually pretty close and tough to predict...

GLGL all with your bets and have a great Sunday!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Indiana Pacers: Indiana Pacers (- 7) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. A strong 3rd quarter allowed Orlando to expect to get a big win. The result of this bet was decided by some small things, actually: two buzzer beaters (at the end of the 2nd and 3rd quarters) from Orlando and it's already + 6 points. Well, 4 points were not enough for a winning prediction. In general, the game in the first half was absolutely equal, and the handicap of 12 points on the Raptors even seemed overrated by the bookies. But in the end Toronto lost by 15 points. Absolutely undeserved big win for Orlando. But these things happen in the NBA too, so we need to move on. Total score of my bets: NBA 63-69 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana at home will beat Cleveland by 7 points or more. Indiana could even win by 18-30 points, as Cleveland is in terrible shape right now with a bench full of injured players. Donovan Mitchell, Evan Mobley, Max Strus will definitely not play for the Cavaliers. These are starting five players, by the way. Dean Wade and Ty Jerome will also be out. In general, Cleveland had a very telling last game against Houston, which the Cavaliers lost by 14 points, with absolutely no chance, and Donovan Mitchell even played in that game. Indiana seems to be ready for the Playoffs, and yes, I'm sure the Pacers will get to the 1st round of the Playoffs directly without any Play-Inn games. However, Indiana also has injury problems. Doug McDermott and Bennedict Mathurin will definitely not play. These are also serious losses, but Indiana still has 2 all-stars, while Cleveland only has Darius Garland and Jarrett Allen, who I can't even call the leaders of their team. Cleveland's success exists because of Donovan Mitchell and Evan Mobley. Without them, it's a Brooklyn-level team. And you don't need to tell me that Darius Garland is an all-star. No! He's a mediocre, unstable player with a good three-point shot. But without the ambition to be a Donovan Mitchell-level player. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Houston Rockets @ Washington Wizards: Houston Rockets (- 8.5) /// 1.80

Last bet lost. Indiana had a 15-point lead over Cleveland in the second quarter and then stopped. Probably, the Pacers decided that the victory would not go anywhere and such a weak Cavaliers would definitely not win. But then the best version of the Morris brothers destroyed Indiana's entire handicap with their three-point shots. I honestly didn't know that Marcus Morris Sr. is playing for Cleveland. The last time I saw him he was a mannequin in the Philadelphia lineup, and now he made 4 three-point shots on 5 attempts in game against Indiana. While Pascal Siakam, Tyrese Haliburton, Aaron Nesmith and Andrew Nembhard have only hit 3 three-point shots on 19 attempts. Of course, Darius Garland tried to help Indiana, but even he didn't have enough bad shots and as a result Cleveland won. I just can't explain what I saw in this game. It was just cringe! My betting scores are NBA 63-70 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Houston on the road will beat Washington by 9 points or more. Houston has made it clear in recent games that the battle for the Play-in with the Lakers and Golden State has just begun. Yes, the injury of Cam Whitmore and Alperen Sengun is certainly an added challenge for the Rockets. But so far, Houston has looked terrific without them. The same Amen Thompson has been showing amazing basketball in recent games and fully justifies the fact that he was drafted with the 4th pick of the 1st round. Ime Udoka has a very talented team in general! And Udoka himself knows how to unlock the potential of talented players. What about Washington? The Wizards seem to be determined to win the battle for the last place in the East, given the number of injured players. Tyus Jones, Deni Avdija, Marvin Bagley III, Landry Shamet, Bilal Coulibaly, Eugene Omoruyi, Isaiah Livers will definitely not play against Houston, and Kyle Kuzma's participation is questionable. The good news for Jordan Poole is that he will definitely play in the starting five. Now I'm looking at who Washington's starting lineup was in the last game against Boston and it's just awful! Patrick Baldwin Jr. and Justin Champagnie. And Washington's bench asks us the question: "Are Memphis' reserves really so bad?". Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday

NBA:

San Antonio - Dallas (Over 33.5 (How many points will Doncic, Luka score? 33.5) 1.84)

It will be a Wednesday dawn match in my time zone and I trust Doncic to have another classy performance.
It is possible that the number of his points will be around 33, I hope it will be more. ;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Miami Heat @ Cleveland Cavaliers: Miami Heat (to win) /// 2.20

Last bet won. There is nothing special happened in this game. The bet won very easily with a huge margin. Washington played really well in this game anyway, considering the number of injured players. No Sengun, but Jock Landale played solid defense! 7 blocks in 20 minutes! Now that's what I call a classic defensive center. No talent here, of course, but he worked hard and got his glory. The MVP of this game was, of course, Jalen Green, thanks to whom Houston made a run in the 3rd quarter. Jalen is in incredible shape compared to the beginning of the regular season. Total score of my bets: NBA 64-70 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Miami on the road will beat Cleveland. I think the bookies are wrong here and the Heat should be the favorite. Yes, there are a lot of injuries in both teams. But Miami still has hope that Jimmy Butler will play, while Donovan Mitchell will definitely not play. Yes, the Heat will also be without Duncan Robinson (in addition to injuries of Tyler Herro, Josh Richardson and Kevin Love), and Nikola Jovic is also questionable. In addition to leader Donovan Mitchell, the Cavaliers will be without Max Strus, Dean Wade, Evan Mobley and Ty Jerome. Don't overestimate the win in Indiana, as the Pacers lost that game themselves. Considering the injuries, I think Miami's roster is more balanced than Cleveland's, where Tristan Thompson and Marcus Morris are not NBA level players. And for Miami, I think this win is much more important considering the struggle for the top-6 in the East. And with odds of "2.20" this is a very playable bet. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Last edited:
Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Solid performance overall from Los Blancos and a deserved 4-2 win :cool:

So, I've just placed a bet from Romania/ Liga I and backed FCSB to win vs. Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe and after I've placed my bet at odds @1.55 (I've decided to wait for the official lineups before placing the bet as I've got shafted a few time in this league because of important unannounced absences) and wanted to post the tip here(it took just a few minutes)- the odds went way lower @1.45 ATM and tbh I was hesitating a bit even at the previous odds and I'm not sure it's still worth taking as the matches in Romania Liga 1 Championship Group are usually pretty close and tough to predict...

GLGL all with your bets and have a great Sunday!
Yeah for Steaua one day before the game the odd i've got for victory was 1.81 and in the game day the odd suddendly crash on 1.40,and that was suspicious for me

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

MLB:

LA Dodgers - San Diego (LA Dodgers (Winner of the Match) 1.51)

The MLB season is starting and since I followed last season and liked this sport, I will watch this year as well.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Sacramento Kings @ Washington Wizards: Sacramento Kings (- 11.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Yes, a tough game that was more similar to a Playoff game. Bam didn't play, but Jimmy did. Miami was winning the whole game and won deservedly, despite all the nerves. I think if Adebayo had played, it would have been an easy 8-14 point win for the Heat. As it was, Jarrett Allen, of course, completely dominated in the paint and only thanks to this factor Cleveland had a chance to succeed. Total score of my bets: NBA 65-70 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Sacramento on the road will beat Washington by 12 points or more. The Wizards have already ended their season with a win over Miami. Washington fans will now have to wait for next season, or rather the draft, of course, as Wizards will be the main favorite for the first two picks. Another thing is that the draft will be weak according to experts. Well, the game with Sacramento won't make much sense for Washington, as they will be happy with any defeat to stay at the bottom of the East. Sacramento has an away back-to-back, by the way! It sounds scary, but the game with Toronto was more like a practice game, as Sacramento's starting five didn't play many minutes. Injuries to the Kings are the same: Kevin Huerter, Sasha Vezenkov and Trey Lyles will not play. Compared to the game against Houston, Washington will have Kyle Kuzma and most likely Deni Avdija back in the starting five (his participation in this game is questionable). But it doesn't matter, because the leader, the main ballhandler and the only valuable player of Washington, Tyus Jones will not play. Yes, if he played, I would not bet that handicap, because Tyus is, in my opinion, the most progressive player this season. There will be a very serious fight for him in the summer! He will get his maximum salary contract with 100%. And he won't stay in Washington, of course, because Tyus Jones is the heir of Chris Paul's style of play. So without him, Washington will lose by 12 points, maybe even more. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips