Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Utah Jazz @ Denver Nuggets: Denver Nuggets (- 12.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. And this is the 4th losing bet in a row! Again I'm in a very unpleasant series of defeats. It's always hard to get out of it. What about Minnesota? Yeah, Rudy Gobert really let his team down. That his gesture with the score 97-96 in favor of the Timberwolves with 27 seconds left in the game (and Minnesota still had overtime) was just unprofessional! It would seem that the Timberwolves were much closer to victory, but a technical foul, and then Anthony Edwards does not hit the shot for the win. And overtime. Back-to-back, fouled out Rudy Gobert and a terrible game by Anthony Edwards. All in all, overtime was unnecessary for Minnesota, and as a result: Cleveland wins by 9 points. So we say thanks to Rudy Gobert for robbing us and move on. My betting scores are: NBA 58-65 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Denver at home will destroy Utah by 13 points or more! Yes, here's a brave bet that absolutely clashes with the head-to-head statistics (only 1 time in the last 10 games Denver beat the Jazz by 13 points or more), but we realize that Utah on the road this season is probably one of the weakest versions in the last 10 years. Let's add injuries: leader Lauri Markkanen will definitely not play, as well as Taylor Hendricks. Keyonte George and Walker Kessler are also questionable. Joker is questionable for Denver, but we all know how many times he's been questionable before the games and how many games he's missed this season? The answer is two games. So Denver is fully healthy, playing at home, and beat Boston convincingly in their last game after all! Motivation? There won't be a problem with that either, because in the last game against each other, Utah beat Denver by 13 points. I think the revenge with a big score is obvious. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Premier League:

16.45 cet
Liverpool vs. Man CITY 2 @ 2.15 not bad but I would also recommend X/2 @ 1..40
because a draw could be possible, result 1:1 @ 6,00 or 2:2@ 9,00 very interesting bets!
GL

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Washington Wizards @ Miami Heat: Washington Wizards (+ 11) /// 1.83

Last bet won. The 4 game losing streak is over and I immediately felt better. Denver made me very happy! Utah was destroyed too easily. Too easy! And indeed, Denver was highly motivated and wanted to win with a big score. That's when my predictions matched the game. That's what I like to see! Total score of my bets: NBA 59-65 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Washington on the road won't lose to Miami by more than 11 points. Why the bookies decided that Miami without Josh Richardson, Kevin Love and, especially, without the starting point guard Tyler Herro should destroy Washington? Already twice this season the Wizards have played against the Heat and twice they lost by 8 points or less. And Miami played with the optimal lineup in those two games. Head-to-head stats show us that Miami has won Washington only twice in the last 10 games by more than 11 points. And Washington has lost 12 games on the road this season with 33 of them by 12 points or more. As for Washington's injuries, Isaiah Livers and Marvin Bagley III will definitely not play, and Landry Shamet is also questionable. But Richaun Holmes played very well in the last game against Charlotte, who got probably his last chance to stay in the NBA. And in fact, Miami has beaten their opponents by 12 points or more at home only 3 times this season. So no matter how awful Washington has been this season, statistically this is a very playable bet! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
today Serie A:

Lazio Rome vs. Udinese Calcio both teams to score - 1,95

and double chance x/2 is 1,90, maybe it will be a 1:1!

3 players of Lazio are suspended because of red cards from last game in serie A!

GL fellas ;-)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
NBA

Washington Wizards @ Miami Heat: Washington Wizards (+ 11) /// 1.83

Last bet won. The 4 game losing streak is over and I immediately felt better. Denver made me very happy! Utah was destroyed too easily. Too easy! And indeed, Denver was highly motivated and wanted to win with a big score. That's when my predictions matched the game. That's what I like to see! Total score of my bets: NBA 59-65 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Washington on the road won't lose to Miami by more than 11 points. Why the bookies decided that Miami without Josh Richardson, Kevin Love and, especially, without the starting point guard Tyler Herro should destroy Washington? Already twice this season the Wizards have played against the Heat and twice they lost by 8 points or less. And Miami played with the optimal lineup in those two games. Head-to-head stats show us that Miami has won Washington only twice in the last 10 games by more than 11 points. And Washington has lost 12 games on the road this season with 33 of them by 12 points or more. As for Washington's injuries, Isaiah Livers and Marvin Bagley III will definitely not play, and Landry Shamet is also questionable. But Richaun Holmes played very well in the last game against Charlotte, who got probably his last chance to stay in the NBA. And in fact, Miami has beaten their opponents by 12 points or more at home only 3 times this season. So no matter how awful Washington has been this season, statistically this is a very playable bet! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)
nice bet, but Wahsington wins without hc ;-)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Charlotte Hornets @ Detroit Pistons: Detroit Pistons (to win) /// 1.57

Last bet won. Miami certainly should have won here, as Washington had no centers in the roster at all. But this roster mobility helped Wizards play more unpredictable for Miami. Bilal Coulibaly and Corey Kispert played a very strong game. And the MVP of this game was undoubtedly Tyus Jones (16 assists to 1 turnover, 40% three-point shot realization, 75% two-point shot realization, 4 rebounds and 1 steal)! I'm sure there will be some serious competition for him this offseason. But I'd go to San Antonio if I were him. Tyus Jones and Victor Wembanyama would be epic! My betting scores are NBA 60-65 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit at home will beat Charlotte. I don't want to bet on handicaps in this game, so either Detroit will win by 8-16 points, or everything will be decided in a clutch. Too many injuries for the Hornets. LaMelo Ball, Mark Williams, Cody Martin, Seth Curry and Bryce McGowens will definitely not play. Tre Mann is also questionable (but this is a case where it's more likely he won't play). Yes, Charlotte beat Brooklyn in the last game. But in that game even Aleksej Pokusevski resurrected and Davis Bertans made 50% of his three-point shots. Charlotte has a fun team, which looks more like a Euroleague team. Fully healthy Detroit (only Quentin Grimes is questionable) is the favorite in this game according to bookies, and I completely agree with them. The Pistons have already beaten the Hornets twice this season. And in those games Charlotte had much less problems with their roster than they do now. I think Detroit will be more motivated to win in front of their fans. You want to bet? Sure. :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks: Philadelphia 76ers (+ 6.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Detroit confidently destroyed Charlotte. But Detroit was not so much strong as the Hornets were frankly weak, not least because of injuries to key players. And those who think that Detroit is resurrected and will start beating everyone, then no, nothing like that will happen. This team is a deserved last place in the East (I think Washington will still win a few more games before the end of the regular season). My betting scores are NBA 61-65 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 30-27 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Philadelphia on the road will not lose to New York by more than 6 points. This is a continuation of that game where these teams scored 152 points together. That's definitely a record for the lowest scoring game of this regular season. But what to expect from today's game? First of all, Tyrese Maxey will definitely play! Secondly, OG Anunoby is questionable (but based on the bookies odds, he should play). Obviously, Tyrese Maxey's return for Philadelphia is a breath of fresh air and much more important than the possible return of OG Anunoby for New York. By the way, despite the 76ers' injury problems, they are playing very well on the road (of recent games, they lost only to Boston by more than 6 points). However, the Knicks have won at home by more than 6 points only 2 times in the last 10 games (yes, they destroyed Orlando by 24 points - respect to them, they played powerfully, but the second opponent was Memphis' reserve). In general, I don't understand the bookies' odds for this game, given that Tyrese Maxey will play. If New York wins, it will only be in the clutch and that if Jalen Brunson will shoot better, because in the last game against Philadelphia he had only 11% realization of three-point shots and 38% realization of two-point shots. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tuesday

CL rematch:

Barcelona - Napoli (Draw 3.85)

I see a chance for extra time, and if it happens, I would also like to watch the penalty shootout after an exciting extra time. ;)
Impossible Barcelona at home will win
Napoli coming from a bad series in the league so today they remain in this line

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
hi folks,

Tuesday

CL rematch:

Barcelona vs. SSC Napoli X(HC 0:1) @3,90 - i think Barca will wins 2-1 or 1-0.

2:1 result @ 7,00

1:0 @ 7,50

GL

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i catch napoli or draw for 2.00
I really can't understand how Napoli went from what many considered 'the best football team in Europe' to ... sigh... it's not like Barca is impressing this season, so IMO this is a really tough game to predict that can have any result... I've avoided betting on this game but I'll keep an eye on it and maybe I'll place 1-2 live bets(I like Barca to win a bit more than X2, but again it wouldn't be a surprise IMO if Napoli even wins this...)

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips