rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi Everyone,

do we have any discount as cardschat member if we want to buy the HoldemManager3? :)

Thanks in advance :)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Everyone,

do we have any discount as cardschat member if we want to buy the HoldemManager3? :)

Thanks in advance :)

This isn't something but if you send a private message to Tammy on CardsChat she should be able to answer that for you.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No problem. I see now I missed typing out a few words early in the sentence (I will blame that on early morning, and deciding to quit caffeine today) but you still understood what I was saying overall at least.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Last edited:
Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I downloaded the free trial of HM3 on my Mac Laptop, but get the message that "there is no application set to open the document."
What do you suggest?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I downloaded the free trial of HM3 on my Mac Laptop, but get the message that "there is no application set to open the document."
What do you suggest?

There are no plans for a MAC version of HM3 at this time. If you want to use HM3 on a MAC you will need to use something like Parallels or BootCamp so you can install Windows for playing poker. If you do not want to use Windows to play poker you could consider trying the MAC version of PT4.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I'm enjoying HM3! Just wondering if it still has the player icons - eagle, whale, etc. that HM2 had. How do I make them appear? Thanks!
Best,
Amanda

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I go about getting the HUD to show my stats just for that table in particular so I can see what my image is for that table only. It is showing stats for all my hands for all tables I am running at the same time instead of that table in particular.

It shows separate stats that way when playing on PSPA, on BCP it is showing all games being played at that moment on WPN.

Thanks in Advance,

HerbPuffer

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I'm enjoying HM3! Just wondering if it still has the player icons - eagle, whale, etc. that HM2 had. How do I make them appear? Thanks!
Best,
Amanda

HM3 does not have the 'Auto Rate Rules' and icons feature that HM2 had at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5285 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I go about getting the HUD to show my stats just for that table in particular so I can see what my image is for that table only. It is showing stats for all my hands for all tables I am running at the same time instead of that table in particular.

It shows separate stats that way when playing on PSPA, on BCP it is showing all games being played at that moment on WPN.

Thanks in Advance,

HerbPuffer

The live play HUD should always show the Hero HUD's table image stats on all sites/tables. Is this for cash games or tournaments at BCP/WPN? I don't recall ever having this issue when testing cash games at BCP but I only have a few dollars there currently so I don't play/test there often.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0wyk6ei4vb6mwr/hudoptions-defaultfilters2.png?dl=0 ? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files in a support ticket as explained in this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/s...er-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HM3 does not have the 'Auto Rate Rules' and icons feature that HM2 had at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5285 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Thanks so much Fozzy! I did as you suggested and look forward to seeing the player icons again 😊

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The live play HUD should always show the Hero HUD's table image stats on all sites/tables. Is this for cash games or tournaments at BCP/WPN? I don't recall ever having this issue when testing cash games at BCP but I only have a few dollars there currently so I don't play/test there often.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0wyk6ei4vb6mwr/hudoptions-defaultfilters2.png?dl=0 ? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files in a support ticket as explained in this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/s...er-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support

Fozzy71
Customer Support

I run the sane HUD on BCP as I do on PS(PA) and it only does it on BCP. If I'm running 4 tables of SnGs, it keeps the stats over all 4 tables n will continue to add each hand on every HUD until I let all tournaments finish. Once I let them all go and stay to play a new set of games the HUD will reset but once I have multiple tables up again it stays counting them all together again.

I'll check on what you were saying to check as well.

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey could you show me how to get the EV graph in HM3?

Last edited:
whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey if I purchase the Low stakes holdem version, will I be able to upgrade to the all stakes version later on for the price difference? or do I need to buy another liscense for full price?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey if I purchase the Low stakes holdem version, will I be able to upgrade to the all stakes version later on for the price difference? or do I need to buy another liscense for full price?

If you buy a HM3 small stakes license and want to upgrade to an all stakes license later you will have to pay the difference plus $10 extra for doing it in two transactions instead of all at once. There will also be a slight additional pro-rated fee for any remaining time on your Support & Maintenance plan as the higher stakes licenses have a higher S&M plan fee.

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got a discount code? help me out

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My HUD on BCP is still combining all my hands from all tables that are up and running during a session. For example, I have been multi-tabling since about noon and a SnG that just started has me at 200 hands on that table already.

Also, tournaments are not being documented w/TIDs or BI value.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My HUD on BCP is still combining all my hands from all tables that are up and running during a session. For example, I have been multi-tabling since about noon and a SnG that just started has me at 200 hands on that table already.

Also, tournaments are not being documented w/TIDs or BI value.

Please see the ticket in our system. It is best to just use one mode of support, instead of multiple.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Attachments

• HM missing stuff B.jpg
    HM missing stuff B.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 8
Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does it show in the replayer?

What exactly did you do?

On the Hud there is a little square box in the upper left hand corner that allows u to color code the player. When u click on that it brings up player notes. Now it says Player notes for the player but there used to be a row of boxes PF that would tell u if they raised preflop with premium hands or junk. That info is gone.

Hope I explained it ok