Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

On the Hud there is a little square box in the upper left hand corner that allows u to color code the player. When u click on that it brings up player notes. Now it says Player notes for the player but there used to be a row of boxes PF that would tell u if they raised preflop with premium hands or junk. That info is gone.

Hope I explained it ok

Apparently Notecaddy used to be there.
I've dl'd the trial version successfully but the Notecaddy
"setup wizard" never appeared.
Notecaddy is enabled but not functioning. Any help appreciated thanx

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently Notecaddy used to be there.
I've dl'd the trial version successfully but the Notecaddy
"setup wizard" never appeared.
Notecaddy is enabled but not functioning. Any help appreciated thanx

When did you download the NC 'trial'? It was in free beta testing, not trial mode, until this past Friday. On Friday at 3:00pm GMT everyone that owned NC for HM2 got a free 4 month full version license of NC for HM3. Anyone that never owned NC for HM2 has to open the HM3 - Apps - Get HM3 Apps... and start the 'Free NoteCaddy' trial version that has limited stats and features.

If you never owned NC for HM2 you need to start the Free NC for HM3 trial license to use it again. If you owned NC for HM2 it should be working the same as it was in the past.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

I have a problem with database of HM3. I downloaded HM3, import database of my HM2 during the installation process and when I launched the HM3 I see only few of my tournaments I played.

When I click Tools->import results of tourneys from HM2 there is a issue and I cannot do that.

Should I wait longer to import or I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When did you download the NC 'trial'? It was in free beta testing, not trial mode, until this past Friday. On Friday at 3:00pm GMT everyone that owned NC for HM2 got a free 4 month full version license of NC for HM3. Anyone that never owned NC for HM2 has to open the HM3 - Apps - Get HM3 Apps... and start the 'Free NoteCaddy' trial version that has limited stats and features.

If you never owned NC for HM2 you need to start the Free NC for HM3 trial license to use it again. If you owned NC for HM2 it should be working the same as it was in the past.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Note caddy came when I purchased HM3 earlier this year and suddenly vanished last week. I dl'd the trial license to use it again and will be happy to pay if i can get it to work.

I assume it will appear same as before but this has not happened. I've filed support tickets before without any response. Any help appreciated

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note caddy came when I purchased HM3 earlier this year and suddenly vanished last week. I dl'd the trial license to use it again and will be happy to pay if i can get it to work.

I assume it will appear same as before but this has not happened. I've filed support tickets before without any response. Any help appreciated

We always reply to our support tickets, typically within 24 - 48 hours, so please check your junk/spam folders for our replies to the previous tickets or better yet just check your 'My Tickets' page on our support site to see the replies. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

NoteCaddy did not come with HM3, you had to manually sign up for the Beta before last week. As of last Friday, if you didn't own NC for HM2, you need to open the HM3 - Apps - Get HM Apps... menu and start your 'Free NC' license and then it should start working again.

If you continue to have problems:The only way for us to know why NC is not working for you is for you to send us the requested logs and screenshots in a support ticket as instructed in the previous reply so we can review the logs/pictures and review what licenses are on your account for HM2/3 and NC.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gave up on the NC free trial version. I purchased Note Caddy and it downloaded ok.

However

:banghead:

When I enter any of the NC stats into my HM3 hud they are Huge and cover the entire screen

Notecaddy 1.jpg

Any help appreciated. Please talk slooow as I am electronically challanged

Thankyou

Attachments

• Notecaddy 1.jpg
    Notecaddy 1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 43
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gave up on the NC free trial version. I purchased Note Caddy and it downloaded ok.

However

:banghead:

When I enter any of the NC stats into my HM3 hud they are Huge and cover the entire screen

Notecaddy 1.jpg

Any help appreciated. Please talk slooow as I am electronically challanged

Thankyou

Unfortunately I do not use NoteCaddy or provide tech support for issues related to NC. You will need to post your questions in our NoteCaddy forum, or send us your log files with a bug report in a support ticket, so the NC support team can help you with those issues.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Holdem Manager 3 when I click on tournament tab it doesn't show results from all my different tournament sites. I play at Acr Bol and Intertops shows only tournaments from Bol.

What am I missing hoping for an easy fix

Thankyou

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
For several days I have had problems with the latest version of HM3. My version is: v3.1.14.0 Small Stakes

1. The application has not started up completely. She stopped at the screen: "Starting database server" Remedy: I downloaded the latest version from the homepage.

2. No HUDs are displayed on my table. (Basically the table is recognized. The small HUD symbol for configuration is displayed.)

My hands are all taken over into the system immediately.

My questions about it:

When will there be a new version?

Does it make sense to install a new beta version?

Greetings and thanks for your efforts.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Holdem Manager 3 when I click on tournament tab it doesn't show results from all my different tournament sites. I play at Acr Bol and Intertops shows only tournaments from Bol.

What am I missing hoping for an easy fix

Thankyou

If you want to see results for multiple screen names in the same reports you have to create an alias, add your hero screen names to the alias, then select that alias as the active player at the top of the HM3 software.

cicInRB.png

Fozzy71
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
For several days I have had problems with the latest version of HM3. My version is: v3.1.14.0 Small Stakes

1. The application has not started up completely. She stopped at the screen: "Starting database server" Remedy: I downloaded the latest version from the homepage.

2. No HUDs are displayed on my table. (Basically the table is recognized. The small HUD symbol for configuration is displayed.)

My hands are all taken over into the system immediately.

My questions about it:

When will there be a new version?

Does it make sense to install a new beta version?

Greetings and thanks for your efforts.

Anytime you have problems with the software the first thing we will suggest is to try the latest beta version of HM3 to see if that helps. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

If you haven't updated to beta version 3.1.14.6442 yet please update from this link. We should have another new update coming out very soon also.

If you continue to have problems: Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to see results for multiple screen names in the same reports you have to create an alias, add your hero screen names to the alias, then select that alias as the active player at the top of the HM3 software.

cicInRB.png

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Thankyou I need a little more. Where do I go from here

Alias 5.jpg

Attachments

• Alias 5.jpg
    Alias 5.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 39
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click your 'Bobbybones1950' WPN screen name at the top of HM3 then click the 'Select Player...' button and select one of those two 'Alias' names in the 'Select Player' menu.

aIW1Ls2.png

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click your 'Bobbybones1950' WPN screen name at the top of HM3 then click the 'Select Player...' button and select one of those two 'Alias' names in the 'Select Player' menu.

aIW1Ls2.png

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Success
Thankyou so mmuch.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to access videos under the help tab in HM3 Keep getting ERROR 404
Thankyou

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to access videos under the help tab in HM3 Keep getting ERROR 404
Thankyou

I wrote up this for our developers to review and fix when they have time.

There are 2 links in that 404 error and if you click the 2nd link for the 'HM3 Video HomePage' it will take you to the searchable videos in the same HM2 Help window.

We also have other ways you can browse or search our videos:
- FAQ page by category here.
- Searchable web page here.
- Our Youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvpo0W7g3ly7vLqDn6LJHA.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

V

Vegeta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdemanager 3

Hi guys and girls I bought holdemanager about 2 weeks ago I have so many questions that I can't find the answers to anywhere if there is anyone who is willing to help me I'd really appreciate it. We can whatsapp call or Skype or you can try help me here but I feel like it's hard to type what I'm trying to figure out. When I look at opponents list are those stats for example net chips won against me? Or are they in the game in general?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys and girls I bought holdemanager about 2 weeks ago I have so many questions that I can't find the answers to anywhere if there is anyone who is willing to help me I'd really appreciate it. We can whatsapp call or Skype or you can try help me here but I feel like it's hard to type what I'm trying to figure out. When I look at opponents list are those stats for example net chips won against me? Or are they in the game in general?

Opponents List view shows the opponents overall stats, not just against you. We have a Vs Player filter you can use in the Reports to filter for your hands vs other players but the won/loss is still going to be the overall stats for those hands not just what you won/lost against that specific player. We have a feature request for that type of report to be added in the future if enough users request it.

HMT-3562 - Leakonomics: Enable vs player report

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3562 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

We have some general FAQs for HM3 here.

Every menu in HM3 also has at least one video if you use the Help - Video Guides menu, but these are currently broken unfortunately. We also have other ways you can browse or search our videos:
- FAQ page by category here.
- Searchable web page here.
- Our Youtube page here.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I was confused today when looking at a group of tourneys that showed a positive "Net Winnings" but negative "Net Winnings/hr".
I realised this is because HM3 calculates a "Net Winnings/hr" for each tourney then gives a mean average of these at the bottom of the column.
I can't work out how HM3 are calculating the "Net Winnings/hr" for each individual tourney; does anyone know?
And I will look for myself, but is there a stat for net winnings per total hours of a certain session?
Thanks.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I was confused today when looking at a group of tourneys that showed a positive "Net Winnings" but negative "Net Winnings/hr".
I realised this is because HM3 calculates a "Net Winnings/hr" for each tourney then gives a mean average of these at the bottom of the column.
I can't work out how HM3 are calculating the "Net Winnings/hr" for each individual tourney; does anyone know?
And I will look for myself, but is there a stat for net winnings per total hours of a certain session?
Thanks.

Which specific tournament report were you using? Try using the various Report Selector - 'Date And Time' reports if you want to see them grouped by session, day, etc.

If you continue to have problems:

Please update to our latest beta version 3.1.14.6517 of HM3 if your HM3 header does not have that version number yet from this link.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which specific tournament report were you using? Try using the various Report Selector - 'Date And Time' reports if you want to see them grouped by session, day, etc.

If you continue to have problems:

Please update to our latest beta version 3.1.14.6517 of HM3 if your HM3 header does not have that version number yet from this link.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Thanks for your speedy response. I have upgraded to the latest version and nothing has changed. I have tried all various report selectors; I can sort (through the filter editor, date range or "type filter here.." bar) by any period of time; and by any amount of the last hours, days, weeks, months or hands. I cannot sort by the last X-amount of any tournaments. This function would be very useful.
If I sort the tournaments by "yesterday" I see the three tournaments I played yesterday, I see that I was in net profit for the day, but the net winnings/hr column is negative. This is because of what I stated I worked out yesterday:
"I realised this is because HM3 calculates a "Net Winnings/hr" for each tourney then gives a mean average of these at the bottom of the column."
There are no specific "problem original hand histories and tournament summaries" to zip and email to you. I just want to be able to sort by "last X-amount of tournaments" and see "a net winnings/hr"statistic calculated from total net winnings from total hours played. It would also be good to be able to see a "net winnings/tournament" statistic, and a total at the bottom of the "Duration" column.
Is any of this possible?
Thanks.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your speedy response. I have upgraded to the latest version and nothing has changed. I have tried all various report selectors; I can sort (through the filter editor, date range or "type filter here.." bar) by any period of time; and by any amount of the last hours, days, weeks, months or hands. I cannot sort by the last X-amount of any tournaments. This function would be very useful.
If I sort the tournaments by "yesterday" I see the three tournaments I played yesterday, I see that I was in net profit for the day, but the net winnings/hr column is negative. This is because of what I stated I worked out yesterday:
"I realised this is because HM3 calculates a "Net Winnings/hr" for each tourney then gives a mean average of these at the bottom of the column."
There are no specific "problem original hand histories and tournament summaries" to zip and email to you. I just want to be able to sort by "last X-amount of tournaments" and see "a net winnings/hr"statistic calculated from total net winnings from total hours played. It would also be good to be able to see a "net winnings/tournament" statistic, and a total at the bottom of the "Duration" column.
Is any of this possible?
Thanks.

The Last X Tournaments filter has been suggested already. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4831 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The Net Winnings Hr stat should be calculating the way you want from what I understand but I am not a tournament player/tester. If it is not being calculated that way please send a a small sample of some of your recent hand history and tournament summary files with screenshots/details of the issues in the reports so we can forward them to our testers to write up any bugs they find in your hands/images. Our testing department is separate from our forum support so any bug reports need to be reported via a support ticket with hands and screenshots as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Last X Tournaments filter has been suggested already. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4831 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The Net Winnings Hr stat should be calculating the way you want from what I understand but I am not a tournament player/tester. If it is not being calculated that way please send a a small sample of some of your recent hand history and tournament summary files with screenshots/details of the issues in the reports so we can forward them to our testers to write up any bugs they find in your hands/images. Our testing department is separate from our forum support so any bug reports need to be reported via a support ticket with hands and screenshots as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Thank you again for your quick and helpful reply. I have created the relevant tickets with screenshots.
Take care, stay safe, live well.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These systems are good, many people benefit from them, these are tools that allow you to obtain information from your rival, and see statistics of all kinds, I am beginning to study these programs, but not the uses

I use them until I learn to master them well.

everything is in your mind that the best program ...