Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply. I have another question before I submit my support ticket. I also want to know if it is possible to make the hud transparent and only visible on mouse over. My screen is small and gets cluttered so it would be nice to have this feature of checking out hud stats with a mouse over, and then having them disappear. I know you can do this on Poker Tracker but haven't found a way to do it with HM2 yet. If it's not possible I'll submit it in the support ticket. Thanks!

This is possible in HM3. It is in HUD Editor - Display Type

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey @HoldemManager,

Firstly love the software. However recently I had a time error due to daylight savings time. I checked out your Forum and found a solution. Used it for the rest of the night no issue.

However when I booted it up this today, it said there was no license and it asked me to log in. Strange, I thought but tried my email and PW and it didn't work.

Checked the directory where the license should of been but it was not there. I have opened up a ticket with Support but is there anything I should be adding to the request?

Additionally I am trying to log in to my account on holdem manager website and am getting this:

"Oops. There has been an internal error with this request. Please try back later or contact support."

Now I am worried. Please help!

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here's one issue I can't figure out...

Running HM3 on my laptop...every time I start it up, it acts like it's a brand new installation - makes me go through the config every time. I have started backing up the database on an external SD card, because it never seems to find it.

I go through the config, it comes up with "Sample Hero" and some hands.

I restore the database, everything is great....runs perfectly fine.

Tournaments end, I backup the database and close the software.

Start it up again, and BINGO - I am asked the new installation questions again.

I am thinking about deleting / uninstalling it and starting from scratch, but is this something I can fix without going that far?

Thank you!

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here's one issue I can't figure out...

Running HM3 on my laptop...every time I start it up, it acts like it's a brand new installation - makes me go through the config every time. I have started backing up the database on an external SD card, because it never seems to find it.

I go through the config, it comes up with "Sample Hero" and some hands.

I restore the database, everything is great....runs perfectly fine.

Tournaments end, I backup the database and close the software.

Start it up again, and BINGO - I am asked the new installation questions again.

I am thinking about deleting / uninstalling it and starting from scratch, but is this something I can fix without going that far?

Thank you!

OK, so today, my desktop installation of HM3 did what I've described above too. It's version 3.1.8.0, and it acted like a new install...I don't get it. I am, however, playing on two machines - my desktop and my laptop, and I wonder if moving the database (via backup / restore) between the machines messes it up?

Is there a preferred method to moving the existing database between two machines? When I'm done for the day, I backup the database onto an SD card, then restore it on the other machine as necessary. This, however, seems to mess things up, though I can't understand why it would.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
QUICK QUESTIONS

Are all the different versions pretty much the same when it comes to stats available? Do they differ in price at all(micro stakes version, mainly)? And where can I find the link for the month free, if those are still available.

Thanks in Advance,

HerbPuffer

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi HEM support. I hope you are all well and in good health.

I have been using HEM since around 2012, I think. My last licence was HEM 2 pro.

I have since erased my HDD and reinstalled all of my programs, but have not played poker in a while so I never reinstalled HEM 2. I am now playing a bit more. Is my HEM 2 Pro license still good? How can I use HEM now (as a license holder)?

Thanks

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi HEM support. I hope you are all well and in good health.

I have been using HEM since around 2012, I think. My last licence was HEM 2 pro.

I have since erased my HDD and reinstalled all of my programs, but have not played poker in a while so I never reinstalled HEM 2. I am now playing a bit more. Is my HEM 2 Pro license still good? How can I use HEM now (as a license holder)?

Thanks

I've not used mine for awhile either, but when I did reinstall a couple of years ago i just reentered my licence code, which you can find when you log into your account

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've not used mine for awhile either, but when I did reinstall a couple of years ago i just reentered my licence code, which you can find when you log into your account

I will give it a try, thanks.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My HUD is not opening. It doesn't leave this screen and it's been like this all day since yesterday. I'll be waiting for some help. Thanks.
0C07nQA.jpg

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My HUD is not opening. It doesn't leave this screen and it's been like this all day since yesterday. I'll be waiting for some help. Thanks.
0C07nQA.jpg
If you are not already, look at the holdem manager forum. Its been a while since I was there, but you can often get answers quicker cause it is their forum.

They do look here as well.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
0C07nQA.jpg

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are not already, look at the holdem manager forum. Its been a while since I was there, but you can often get answers quicker cause it is their forum.

They do look here as well.

Right now, with the increased flow from a lot of the world facing pandemic lockdowns, the best way is to create a ticket.

Please create a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I play on ACR, how do I display pot odds in my hud with HM2? Thanks!

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. We have been here for a while posting under a different account but decided we were long overdue to make a proper account name and a containment thread to help cut down on the forum clutter caused by random support threads.

Regards,

fozzy71

Are there any current promos or discounts running at the current time?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if there is an EV bb / 100 statistic in HM3 and where can I find it?

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another couple quick questions.

Do I get HM3 for the mobile client when I order?

I just recently switched laptops and a lot of my hands are on the old one, If I assign a license to the old laptop is it stuck on there for good or can it be transferred after retrieving all of my hands from that laptop?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another couple quick questions.

Do I get HM3 for the mobile client when I order?

I just recently switched laptops and a lot of my hands are on the old one, If I assign a license to the old laptop is it stuck on there for good or can it be transferred after retrieving all of my hands from that laptop?

We don't have a mobile App, unless your mobile device has full Windows installed.

You can use it on two computers that you own at a time.

Y

Yeshim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD is not aligned on PokerStars

Hi! New member here and first ever post :itsme:

Both the normal HUD is off in different ways depending on how I choose to sit at multiple tables and depending on which seat detection method I have chosen. Mucked cards are off too.

Specific Seat option: When this option is chosen I get "the clock one hour wrong" so to say - One seat offset. I can then choose to sit on the "wrong" seat by choosing that manually in PS SW. But then the mucked cards are still off.

Automatically Detect option: This is totally off for me but I really would like for this one to work as I prefer to sit at four different positions for best overview on my monitor.

How do I solve this?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! New member here and first ever post :itsme:

Both the normal HUD is off in different ways depending on how I choose to sit at multiple tables and depending on which seat detection method I have chosen. Mucked cards are off too.

Specific Seat option: When this option is chosen I get "the clock one hour wrong" so to say - One seat offset. I can then choose to sit on the "wrong" seat by choosing that manually in PS SW. But then the mucked cards are still off.

Automatically Detect option: This is totally off for me but I really would like for this one to work as I prefer to sit at four different positions for best overview on my monitor.

How do I solve this?

You have to use the auto center option.

Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - https://support.holdemmanager.com/s...anager-3/152/PokerStars-&-Full-Tilt#preferred

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support