Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the payment with cryptocurrency, I will write to you in private messages, but later when I decide to buy.​

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I have some issue with HM3 and HH from party poker playing SNGs.
I have imported single table SNG I have played on partypoker and HM3 manager didn't recognize the structure right. So my ROI% is wrong
I had similar issue with SitNGo Wizard 2 (yes i'm old school) but I was able to "select all" "edit".

Note that all the tournament on the screenshot are the same format SNGs

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2022-06-02 20_08_02-arnakk2424 - Holdem Manager 3 (v3.1.23.0).jpg
    2022-06-02 20_08_02-arnakk2424 - Holdem Manager 3 (v3.1.23.0).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I have some issue with HM3 and HH from party poker playing SNGs.
I have imported single table SNG I have played on partypoker and HM3 manager didn't recognize the structure right. So my ROI% is wrong
I had similar issue with SitNGo Wizard 2 (yes i'm old school) but I was able to "select all" "edit".

Note that all the tournament on the screenshot are the same format SNGs

attachment.php
Party doesn't write tournament summary files so you have to manually edit the results. You can select multiple tournaments in the Tournaments report and right-click edit the results of more than 1 similar tournament at the same time.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

I Sell Propane

I Sell Propane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to install HM3 to use with a free trial, but when I get to the setup wizard it pulls up a window labled "my licenses", but that screen just remains white and nothing pops up. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall, but to no avail. Can you point me in the right direction?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to install HM3 to use with a free trial, but when I get to the setup wizard it pulls up a window labled "my licenses", but that screen just remains white and nothing pops up. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall, but to no avail. Can you point me in the right direction?
This is most likely caused by your Intel graphics drivers but I can't be sure without seeing your log files.
- Please try to update your graphics driver.
- If you have multiple graphics cards you can also try switching to your alternate graphics card using these steps.
- If you continue to have problems: The only way to resolve this issue is to disable Hardware acceleration in the registry editor as instructed in this thread.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Y

yoonjunho1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, is that HM3 support for IDN Network Poker?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, is that HM3 support for IDN Network Poker?
I replied to your duplicate post on Discord.

The answer is 'No'. The EliteHUD hand grabber/converter stopped supporting that network a year or two ago so we had to remove it from HM3.

Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Please could you advise how to filter for hands where I raised first in pre-flop. What is the difference between "DidRaiseUnraisedPot" and "PreflopRaiseFirst"? Should I use one of these or a different filter?
Thanks.

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Please could you advise how to filter for hands where I raised first in pre-flop. What is the difference between "DidRaiseUnraisedPot" and "PreflopRaiseFirst"? Should I use one of these or a different filter?
Thanks.
Or I could use "PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and DidPFR=true", which I feel must be correct for instances where I raised first in pre-flop. But then I'm confused as to what the other two filters mean, as all three return a different amount of hands from the same overall sample.
Thanks.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks.
Or I could use "PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and DidPFR=true", which I feel must be correct for instances where I raised first in pre-flop. But then I'm confused as to what the other two filters mean, as all three return a different amount of hands from the same overall sample.
Thanks.

None of those filters you mentioned include a check for all-ins like in the 'NoPFRPossibleDueToStackSizes=false' filter does and the 'DidPFR=true' can include some other actions such as limp-reraises or something that can skew the expected results.

If you filter for:

"FacingUnopenedPotpreflop=true and NoPFRPossibleDueToStackSizes=false"

you should get the opportunities, and if you filter for:

"FacingUnopenedPotPreflop=true and RaiseFirstAction=true"

you will get the instances.

Attachments

• 2022-10-21_10h53_46.png
    2022-10-21_10h53_46.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2022-10-21_10h55_41.png
    2022-10-21_10h55_41.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2022-10-21_10h55_18.png
    2022-10-21_10h55_18.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2022-10-21_10h55_29.png
    2022-10-21_10h55_29.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey Fozzy71!

When I create a new thread in the forums here - Holdem Manager 3 General Support - does it take a while for that thread to appear? I thought maybe my post was lost, but resubmitting got a “You just sent a duplicate thread.” message, so I believe it was created.

It has been nearly 15min and the thread has not yet appeared.

EDIT - it has not shown up at all. If it does, I will edit this post again to say so.

Thanks!

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Fozzy71!

When I create a new thread in the forums here - Holdem Manager 3 General Support - does it take a while for that thread to appear? I thought maybe my post was lost, but resubmitting got a “You just sent a duplicate thread.” message, so I believe it was created.

It has been nearly 15min and the thread has not yet appeared.

EDIT - it has not shown up at all. If it does, I will edit this post again to say so.

Thanks!

It went into our moderation queue. I can see the thread and will make it visible and then reply shortly.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello @HoldemManager , is there a way to show all my stats from different sites at the same time? That is to combine all my aliases into one report?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello @HoldemManager , is there a way to show all my stats from different sites at the same time? That is to combine all my aliases into one report?

Yes, you need to create an alias in the Player Select... menu - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/change-hero-create-an-alias

You can learn more about HM3 on our FAQs page here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/

Every menu in HM3 also has at least one video if you use the Help - Video Guides menu. We also have other ways you can browse or search our videos:
- FAQ page by category here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/video-guides
- Searchable web page here - https://video.holdemmanager.com/
- Our Youtube page is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvpo0W7g3ly7vLqDn6LJHA

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is it possible to customize the graphical HUD on HMM3? I can't see an option to do that, but maybe I'm missing something. I don't like how the standard HUD takes up so much screen space, but I like to see steal percentage, and that's not on the graphical HUD.

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Guess this thread isn't checked often?