Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand History Viewer

When I click on the Hand History Viewer The history pops up However it is locked in place. Previously u cud move it over but no longer movable and u can't delete it unless u move cursor over hm icon.

Any help appreciated. Thankyou

Newest 1.jpg

Attachments

• Newest 1.jpg
    Newest 1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 24
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I click on the Hand History Viewer The history pops up However it is locked in place. Previously u cud move it over but no longer movable and u can't delete it unless u move cursor over hm icon.

Any help appreciated. Thankyou

Newest 1.jpg

It appears that the header part of the hand history viewer is being displayed outside the upper boundary of your display/monitor.

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/wind...-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you continue to have problems:

Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
- HoldemManager.config
- HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete the entire line you see for 'HandViewer' directly below Section Name="WindowStates" and above the next '/Section' tag.

Here is mine before I deleted the line - https://www.dropbox.com/s/i561qjka2gute5w/unedited config - handviewer position.png?dl=0

And after I deleted it - https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj43gghf2vdgn3o/edited config - deleted handviewer position line.png?dl=0

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then right-click - 'View' a hand and it will open centered above your HM3 user interface.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I'm using HM3 and ACR just did an upgrade and now my hud won't appear. Please help.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I'm using HM3 and ACR just did an upgrade and now my hud won't appear. Please help.

My HM3 Hud works well on Acr initially but after about 1 hour it disappears. Tried restarting stopped hud started Hud nothing brings it back.
Works ok on Bol.

Foz we need help.

:joyman:

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

My HM3 Hud works well on Acr initially but after about 1 hour it disappears. Tried restarting stopped hud started Hud nothing brings it back.
Works ok on Bol.

Foz we need help.

:joyman:

WPN changed their tournament hand history format in their recent update so you need to install the latest beta version of HM3.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Fozzy,
hello Support,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

After installing the latest beta version, things went back to normal.

Regards.

Anytime you have problems with the software the first thing we will suggest is to try the latest beta version of HM3 to see if that helps. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

If you haven't updated to beta version 3.1.14.6442 yet please update from this link. We should have another new update coming out very soon also.

If you continue to have problems: Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player Notes: automatic Color

Hello Fozzy,
hello support,
there is an option that I can activate that automatically assigns a color when assigning a Note to the player.
I always mark every player at my table with a first note-entry (e.g. date). And I have to manually assign a color to each player. It would go faster for me if I could set the color of my choice to be set automatically.

Thanks for your effort.

regards
andi

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Fozzy,
hello support,
there is an option that I can activate that automatically assigns a color when assigning a Note to the player.
I always mark every player at my table with a first note-entry (e.g. date). And I have to manually assign a color to each player. It would go faster for me if I could set the color of my choice to be set automatically.

Thanks for your effort.

regards
andi

There is no such feature in HM3. Player notes and colors are independent of each other and each must be set manually. We do have some feature requests for an 'Auto Rate' system and to make it possible to manually set colors from the HUD without opening the Note Editor but neither of those are short term projects as they will both require our new 'HUD 2.0' engine to be implemented first.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Fozzy,
hello Support,

I have another question: Opponents / Opponent Comparison (Compare stats for two Players.)
If I have chosen two players (e.g. from my current table) the graphics are built up. So far so good. If I click on the "double arrow" button (Refresh current view F5) at the top left, nothing happens.

What can I do?
My workaround is: After a couple of hands, I go to "change" and change the player to himself ...

Thanks for your effort.
regards
andi

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Fozzy,
hello Support,

I have another question: Opponents / Opponent Comparison (Compare stats for two Players.)
If I have chosen two players (e.g. from my current table) the graphics are built up. So far so good. If I click on the "double arrow" button (Refresh current view F5) at the top left, nothing happens.

What can I do?
My workaround is: After a couple of hands, I go to "change" and change the player to himself ...

Thanks for your effort.
regards
andi

Thank you for the bug report. I was able to duplicate this and document it for the developers to review. For now you will have to keep using that workaround you described.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6065 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tx prompt reply

Hello Fozzy,
hello Support,
Thank you for information and your prompt reply.
I signed up for email notification.

So now I've had contact with it.
I like the way I can submit tickets to HM3 support and how to track them.
... good job

Regards
andi
Thank you for the bug report. I was able to duplicate this and document it for the developers to review. For now you will have to keep using that workaround you described.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6065 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Last edited:
el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, everyone has their tastes, as the saying goes, each head is a heaven, in my humble opinion I think it is good to use this type of tool, although I do not use it myself, professional players are the most that they use everything, I really do not know how to use it, although I have been practicing and learning.

If you lose, don't be frustrated , understand, you gave your best effort ...:p

att: el_soma77 :icon_bigs

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I click on a hand whilst on the HM3 tournament page nothing happens. It previously replayed the hand.

I checked and there aren't any updates available.

Any suggestions :angel: Appreciated

Thankyou

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I click on a hand whilst on the HM3 tournament page nothing happens. It previously replayed the hand.

I checked and there aren't any updates available.

Any suggestions :angel: Appreciated

Thankyou

:banghead::banghead:

This had been going on for some time but now after I posted this Everything is Right in the world and it is working fine.:confused::confused:

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

Sometimes I have a problem that in replayer the HUD is hidden. In past it was common with upgrading, but I have marked in settings "check for updates" and it's really enoying that I cannot use HUD during analyses...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys,

Sometimes I have a problem that in replayer the HUD is hidden. In past it was common with upgrading, but I have marked in settings "check for updates" and it's really enoying that I cannot use HUD during analyses...

I assume you are talking about HM3, right?

Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
- HoldemManager.config
- HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete all 13 or so lines you see below Section Name="Replayer" and above the next '/Section' tag.

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then let me know if that fixed your issues.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best poker game out there is texas holden, more than saying that I don't play other types of games like omaha and stud, but the best is holden.
:eek:

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were some stats from HM2 that I didn't know how to find in HM3. These are:
TOT Cold Call Raiser /
Flop Bet vs Missed CB IP /
Skipped CB and X / F /
Skipped CB and X / R (Being the aggressor).

If you can help me thank you.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to use hm2, but when hm3 appeared, the previous version became outdated and became unusable.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: This is a very good one, the truth is I do not use this type of aids, or systems to improve my poker, I play without these tools, I do not know how to master it very well ...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were some stats from HM2 that I didn't know how to find in HM3. These are:
TOT Cold Call Raiser /
Flop Bet vs Missed CB IP /
Skipped CB and X / F /
Skipped CB and X / R (Being the aggressor).

If you can help me thank you.

1) Check in ColdCall - Cold Call

2) Check in vsMissedCBet

3/4) Check in SkippedCBet

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey @holdemmanager crew!

Firstly thanks for the product! Slowly but surely getting more and more out of it!

But today I received an email that my subscription has been cancelled however I did not request this and my subscription is not due to renewal until later this year. I was wondering if this was a phishing email or where who do I think to contact in order to have this resolved.

Thanks!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey @holdemmanager crew!

Firstly thanks for the product! Slowly but surely getting more and more out of it!

But today I received an email that my subscription has been cancelled however I did not request this and my subscription is not due to renewal until later this year. I was wondering if this was a phishing email or where who do I think to contact in order to have this resolved.

Thanks!

That is not something we can help with on the forums for security reasons. Please login to your account on our site and email your questions to to our sales team via the 'Contact Support' link.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Fozzy,

Yeah cool I figured at much won't be able to log in until later today but I was wondering if his has happened before or have you heard of something like this happening.

Thanks!