Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

Y

Yeshim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to use the auto center option.

Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - https://support.holdemmanager.com/s...anager-3/152/PokerStars-&-Full-Tilt#preferred

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

By not mentioning "Automatically Detect option", are you saying that this advertised pokerstars funtionality does not work?

Btw, mucked cards work if in the "auto center option" is chosen but seats are still one seat off. However, one can manually change it and then it works. I guess I will have to contact your official support as you have explained if I want "Automatically Detect option" to work.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Grosvenor

Hi, I'm wondering if you support Grosvenor, I believe they use 3rd party software (maybe iPoker?).

I can't get a HUD to come up and I can't even find where they save my hand histories on my computer.

Any support would be appreciated.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By not mentioning "Automatically Detect option", are you saying that this advertised PokerStars funtionality does not work?

Btw, mucked cards work if in the "auto center option" is chosen but seats are still one seat off. However, one can manually change it and then it works. I guess I will have to contact your official support as you have explained if I want "Automatically Detect option" to work.

Please see the seating settings as we said previously.

Please create a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a link to this thread and your forum username.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm wondering if you support Grosvenor, I believe they use 3rd party software (maybe iPoker?).

I can't get a HUD to come up and I can't even find where they save my hand histories on my computer.

Any support would be appreciated.

See this FAQ

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a very long time since my HUD worked on ACR.
Can anyone please tell me if it works for them or if HEM HUD is no longer compatible with?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a very long time since my HUD worked on ACR.
Can anyone please tell me if it works for them or if HEM HUD is no longer compatible with?

- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.

b) Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.
- https://help.dropbox.com/files-folders/share/share-outside-dropbox
- https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on man!
You gave me this exact reply via email
& I replied!! WITHOUT any of your requests fulfilled with questions because I had a problem getting them & other questions... I haven't got a response since!
My HUD IS NOT SHOWING! that's the problem, What is #1 saying? Problem befre & after? How is that applicable to this?
At least tailor your copy pasted responses to the relevant problem.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.

b) Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.
- https://help.dropbox.com/files-folders/share/share-outside-dropbox
- https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

THE
HUD
DOESNT
WORK :confused:
ON
ACR

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, is there any hm version for Android?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on man!
You gave me this exact reply via email
& I replied!! WITHOUT any of your requests fulfilled with questions because I had a problem getting them & other questions... I haven't got a response since!
My HUD IS NOT SHOWING! that's the problem, What is #1 saying? Problem befre & after? How is that applicable to this?
At least tailor your copy pasted responses to the relevant problem.

What is the support ticket number for the email you sent us? Things have been extremely busy the past few months due to the lock-downs so the ticket may have gotten misplaced. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I had no way of knowing you sent us a support ticket/email but if your HUD is not working those are the things we are going to ask you to send every time.

THE
HUD
DOESNT
WORK :confused:
ON
ACR

If the HUD is not working we need you to screenshot the problem and send us those screenshots with the logs and hands from the same session. Try the version of instructions below instead to send the logs directly from HM3's 'Send Feedback' system instead if you had any problems collecting the log files to the desktop:

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
- Take a screenshot of the table/desktr

- Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*

- Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright Fozzy71 appreciate that reply
Can't figure what HH has to do with HUD but what do I know?
Anyway,
my Ticket # is 521395
I'll do as asked & email you back

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish it was. And why? It's not as popular as pc versions?

A native Android Holdem Manager doesn't make sense because none of the android poker apps write hand history files for HM3 to import. I don't know that it would even be possible for them to do that with their mobile poker apps.

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A native Android Holdem Manager doesn't make sense because none of the android poker apps write hand history files for HM3 to import. I don't know that it would even be possible for them to do that with their mobile poker apps.
Got it, thanks.
Hope that one day it would be possible.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Alright Fozzy71 appreciate that reply
Can't figure what HH has to do with HUD but what do I know?
Anyway,
my Ticket # is 521395
I'll do as asked & email you back
I'm a little disappointed to see your interaction with the HEM rep here. :(

They ask for those things so that they can see the process and figure out why it isn't working for you. If it was simply no longer compatible, they would just say so. By asking you to provide documentation, and the steps that you took to determine it wasn't working, means that it should work, and now they have to troubleshoot it to find the solution. If you don't provide these details, they can't help you find the solution.

Fozzy is providing a service to our members free of charge. He is a guest here and we expect that our members treat them with respect. Please leave your attitudes at the proverbial door. Thanks.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a little disappointed to see your interaction with the HEM rep here. :(

They ask for those things so that they can see the process and figure out why it isn't working for you. If it was simply no longer compatible, they would just say so. By asking you to provide documentation, and the steps that you took to determine it wasn't working, means that it should work, and now they have to troubleshoot it to find the solution. If you don't provide these details, they can't help you find the solution.

Fozzy is providing a service to our members free of charge. He is a guest here and we expect that our members treat them with respect. Please leave your attitudes at the proverbial door. Thanks.
I was a paying customer too but went to Drive hud for 3/months then remembered I still had a hud for Acr then I got that email with no response so that's where my frustration comes from, I guess I'll leave that in the email chats :)
But like I said at the top appreciated Fozzys reply it's more detailed than the email

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a paying customer too but went to Drive hud for 3/months then remembered I still had a hud for Acr then I got that email with no response so that's where my frustration comes from, I guess I'll leave that in the email chats :)
But like I said at the top appreciated Fozzys reply it's more detailed than the email

There are 2 WPN issues we're seeing is if they have NULL in the table instead of numbers. Not every WPN skin is the same on this. They need to address this on their end, and they don't give permissions to access their folders if HM3 is open when you update WPN's software. This requires a reinstall.

The only issue we're seeing on our side is if you have multiple folders in the WPN section. We could make the recommendation of removing the extra ones, but only after we see it in the log files or screenshots.

We still had to ask several times in the ticket for information, and have not received any of it.

Not everyone is seeing an issue with WPN outside of these three things. That is why we need logs and screenshots.

If you were to call a mechanic and the only thing you were to say was "my car doesn't work" and not give a description or take it in, there's no way any mechanic could fix your car. Yet you're expecting us to give you a fix without being able to see any information to track it down.

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Tried to install hm but there is a mistake - can't install postgresql. Despite I have postrgres installed on my computer. What should i do?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try installing this -http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/postgres84

Then create the new database using the 5432 port.

Once it is running, you can uninstall Postgres 8.4

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I change tables, the HUD resets the hand count?

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can see poker sites going like PP, if you can track the hands you get, analyze the data, you can see your not being dealt fairly?

Check out my hand distribution charts from HOLDEM manger

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there.
Back in the days i was having a Holdem Manager 2 license. I am talking about six years from now that i used it the last time. Is there any chance that will be any good by now and to get back possesions without having the same pc by now in the meantime or is that useless any way by now?
Regards

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I change tables, the HUD resets the hand count?

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table, and in the Replayer. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello there.
Back in the days i was having a Holdem Manager 2 license. I am talking about six years from now that i used it the last time. Is there any chance that will be any good by now and to get back possesions without having the same pc by now in the meantime or is that useless any way by now?
Regards

This isn't something we can help with via forum posts. You need to contact us directly through our secure support ticket messaging system - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - with a summary of your issues.