Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not heard of anything similar happening. Please make sure you include a screenshot of the email you received and the sender's email address when you contact our sales team.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

E

erikv99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, after the recent update of 888poker my holdem manager 2 overlay is no longer working. Is there any way to fix this or is buying hm3 my only chance?

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which rooms prohibit the use of HM2 or HM3 ?

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't ask which rooms HM3 supports. I asked which poker rooms do not allow the use of HUD HM3
Sorry for incorrect ask.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't ask which rooms HM3 supports. I asked which poker rooms do not allow the use of HUD HM3
Sorry for incorrect ask.

We make sure all of our supported sites allow our software but we do not maintain a list of every other site and whether or not they allow our software. If you want to be sure a site you are depositing to, or playing at, allow our HUD or other trackers you need to ask them directly.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I buy HM3 for small stakes, and after then upgrade it to version for any stakes?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I buy HM3 for small stakes, and after then upgrade it to version for any stakes?

Yes, but if you buy a HM3 small stakes license and want to upgrade to an all stakes license later you will have to pay the difference plus $10 extra for doing it in two transactions instead of all at once. There will also be a slight additional pro-rated fee for any remaining time on your Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan as the higher stakes licenses have a higher S/M plan fee.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I can't find stats for positions in HM3, for example, open raises by position.
Does HM3 have them?

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Updated: I found stats for every position, but I can't find stats "Raise first on preflop".

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I can't find stats for positions in HM3, for example, open raises by position.
Does HM3 have them?

HM3 does not have positional versions of every HUD stat like HM2 did, as many customers felt it cluttered up the stats list. Instead we have the HUD - HUD Editor - Item Properties - Position modifier as shown in this screenshot:

fgXaBtj.png

Updated: I found stats for every position, but I can't find stats "Raise first on preflop".

That would be the 'RFI'' stat in the 'PFR' stat category/folder to get you the 'Unopened Pre Flop Raise' (UOPFR) value.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks! I have not seen this statistic.
I found another list in properties under "position" - "number of preflop bets". It has the meaning of "Single raised pot":

image.png

Isn't it the same?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks! I have not seen this statistic.
I found another list in properties under "position" - "number of preflop bets". It has the meaning of "Single raised pot":

image.png

Isn't it the same?

That item property is something new we added recently. This is only available to stats that are in Flop/Turn/River categories, and we will be adding those categories to all postflop stats where filter can be used eventually.

Setting the PFR stat Number of Preflop Bets = SRP is not the same thing as using the RFI stat without that item property from what I can tell. The definition and expression for those stats are quite different as you can see in the images below. You can test it yourself by adding both stats to a test HUD and opening the replayer.

2021-11-01-11h32-37.png

2021-11-01-11h32-51.png

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does HM3 (small stakes license) stop counting stats against opponents at 20,000 hands?

I hit 20,000 hands against a fellow I play against a ton, and it is not going any higher than that, even though we are still opponents in the tournament.

EDIT - it appears that the database continues to aggregate stats, but the HUD only shows 20,000. Is this right?

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does HM3 (small stakes license) stop counting stats against opponents at 20,000 hands?

I hit 20,000 hands against a fellow I play against a ton, and it is not going any higher than that, even though we are still opponents in the tournament.

EDIT - it appears that the database continues to aggregate stats, but the HUD only shows 20,000. Is this right?

The HUD limits opponent lifetime data to 20k hands by default for performance reasons.

HUD - HUD Options... - General Settings / General - Filters - 'Stats from the last X hands'

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Last edited:
L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IP/OOP stats

Hi. There's a few stats I can't find:
1) Saw flop in position
2) W$WSF in position
3) Saw flop out of position
4) W$WSF out of position
I've got the overall stats but can't find the specific IP/OOP, do they exist?
Cheers.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you looking at adding a ICM calculator? I really miss having sngwiz tied into HM.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. How to configure statistics parameters, for example 3bet, only after accumulation, let's say 20 examples?
And if there are less than 20 examples in the history, then the symbol "-" was displayed?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. How to configure statistics parameters, for example 3bet, only after accumulation, let's say 20 examples?
And if there are less than 20 examples in the history, then the symbol "-" was displayed?

Unfortunately this is not currently possible. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-3214: Add stat specific 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor - Item Properties (HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3214 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long time no see. I am thinking of using tracking software again.

I play Stars and Black Chip Poker. I am thinking of getting an account at 888. Are all of these supported?

If I get low stakes and want to upgrade, is my low stakes credited towards an upgrade? If I only get the hold em tracker and eventually want to add Omaha, is the hold em credited towards an upgrade?

My computer is kinda old. I can run the sites no problem, and I did run HEM2 (and 1) on this maybe 6 years ago. But I don't know how resource heavy the new programs are. I do have a Mac, but don't know if there are issues to play my sites, and using software. If I play on my Mac at first, when I upgrade my PC can I switch back to my PC or is an installation "married" to the actual computer?

Thanks in advance.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long time no see. I am thinking of using tracking software again.

I play Stars and Black Chip Poker. I am thinking of getting an account at 888. Are all of these supported?

Yes.

If I get low stakes and want to upgrade, is my low stakes credited towards an upgrade? If I only get the hold em tracker and eventually want to add Omaha, is the hold em credited towards an upgrade?

If you buy a HM3 small stakes license and want to upgrade to an all stakes license later you will have to pay the difference plus $10 extra for doing it in two transactions instead of all at once. There will also be a slight additional pro-rated fee for any remaining time on your Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan as the higher stakes licenses have a higher S/M plan fee.

All of our pricing can be found here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/articles/upgrades-licensing-hm3-maintenance-plans

My computer is kinda old. I can run the sites no problem, and I did run HEM2 (and 1) on this maybe 6 years ago. But I don't know how resource heavy the new programs are. I do have a Mac, but don't know if there are issues to play my sites, and using software. If I play on my Mac at first, when I upgrade my PC can I switch back to my PC or is an installation "married" to the actual computer?

Thanks in advance.

HM3 will be more resource intensive than HM2 was so I would recommend you give the 14 day free trial a good test before purchase. We also have a 14 day refund period so you can use the software risk free for 28 days total.

There are no plans for a MAC version of HM3. If you want to use HM3 on a MAC you will need to use something like Parallels or BootCamp so you can install Windows for playing poker. If you do not want to use Windows to play poker you could consider trying the MAC version of PT4.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I am a citizen of the Republic of Belarus. Our country is currently under sanctions and visa and mastercard money transfers are currently unavailable. Please tell me if there is an opportunity to pay for the purchase of HM in another way?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I am a citizen of the Republic of Belarus. Our country is currently under sanctions and Visa and Mastercard money transfers are currently unavailable. Please tell me if there is an opportunity to pay for the purchase of HM in another way?

In the store, you can pay using a Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard, American Express and paypal.

If you wish to pay with Bitcoin, skrill, or neteller, please let us know, so we can provide the details on which address you will need to send to for that method.

We also offer our Get It Free program where you can earn store credit for signing up at new poker sites, depositing and earning a designated point total at the site - http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php

If you should need any further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager