Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, for your quick response.
After installing the newest version everthing was fine.

HM2 licenses have never had the 4-digit 1st format. If you were using an old version, it would show up xxx- at first.

Are you sure you didn't download poker tracker?

Please install this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
now I have a question about configuring the application.
Description of the state:
I'm playing a small tournament and made it to the final table. I'm out on place 8.
I watch the remaining hands until the tournament is over.
When I look at HM3 afterwards, the hands are not visible in the application after my elimination.
Question:
Is there a setting option so that the last hands are also included in the database?
Thank you very much for your efforts and greetings.

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I bought Holdem Manager 2 a few years ago, stopped playing poker for a few years and changed computers since then... tried installing it on my new PC today, entered the registration code, etc and everything seemed to fine... But I've just played a sitngo on pokerstars and, although the HM2 logo showed on the top left of the table, no HUDs were showing and it continued to say "waiting for hands..." or some such. Does HM2 still work fine on PS? Can you suggest any settings I should check first, please? (Like I say, not used the software in a few years.) Thanks in advance for your help!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
now I have a question about configuring the application.
Description of the state:
I'm playing a small tournament and made it to the final table. I'm out on place 8.
I watch the remaining hands until the tournament is over.
When I look at HM3 afterwards, the hands are not visible in the application after my elimination.
Question:
Is there a setting option so that the last hands are also included in the database?
Thank you very much for your efforts and greetings.

No, we do not allow datamining, since is it against most sites terms of service.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I bought Holdem Manager 2 a few years ago, stopped playing poker for a few years and changed computers since then... tried installing it on my new PC today, entered the registration code, etc and everything seemed to fine... But I've just played a sitngo on pokerstars and, although the HM2 logo showed on the top left of the table, no HUDs were showing and it continued to say "waiting for hands..." or some such. Does HM2 still work fine on PS? Can you suggest any settings I should check first, please? (Like I say, not used the software in a few years.) Thanks in advance for your help!

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to send me all that helpful information, it was the fact that I was testing it on play money tables! All seems to be working fine on real money tables now. Thanks again, all the best.

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey, I posted this in the HM3 forum as well, but the post is awaiting approval...

I have a username (alias) on PokerStars, and a different alias for pacific poker. These two aliases are separated in HM3.

Is there a way I can combine the hand histories of both aliases in HM3? I am looking to analyze ALL of the results at one time, not flip between both aliases.

Am I missing something, or is this not possible?

Thank you!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, I posted this in the HM3 forum as well, but the post is awaiting approval...

I have a username (alias) on PokerStars, and a different alias for Pacific Poker. These two aliases are separated in HM3.

Is there a way I can combine the hand histories of both aliases in HM3? I am looking to analyze ALL of the results at one time, not flip between both aliases.

Am I missing something, or is this not possible?

Thank you!

I think we've replied to your ticket in our system.

Use the Alias to combine the two. Please see this FAQ on how to create an alias to combine more than 1 screename: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1371/Settings+{47}+Aliases

If you choose your screen name instead of the alias name does it work properly? Does it help if you disable the Options > Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options+{47}+Hand+Importing+{47}+Site+Time+Adjustment

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'Analysis', 'ReportStats', 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hm2

ye good to see them here,i am big fan using hm2 atm thinking about hm3 but dont see that much advantage for now

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, we do not allow datamining, since is it against most sites terms of service.

Thank you very much for the answer...
I was afraid something like this might happen...
I'll just have to keep playing like this for a while...

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tags and labels for player types

I was testing the drive hud and it comes with a feature of an image that tells you what kind of player they are.

Does HM3 have a similar setting? Where can I find information about it?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was testing the drive hud and it comes with a feature of an image that tells you what kind of player they are.

Does HM3 have a similar setting? Where can I find information about it?

That sounds like the HM2 'Auto Rate' feature. It is not available in HM3 currently and we have no short-term plans for such a feature as it is no longer allowed at PokerStars.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I have a new question about: Chat
I have seen that the folder that HM3 reads contains the chat messages...
When the information is read...
in which field (name) is it stored...
how can I access it smart?

Greetings and thank you for your efforts.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I have a new question about: Chat
I have seen that the folder that HM3 reads contains the chat messages...
When the information is read...
in which field (name) is it stored...
how can I access it smart?

There is no field in the database for chat.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat

There is no field in the database for chat.

Hello, thank you very much for the answer.
Has this question been asked by other users after the chats?
If yes: Can I enter my wish for the next release somewhere?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, thank you very much for the answer.
Has this question been asked by other users after the chats?
If yes: Can I enter my wish for the next release somewhere?

This is the first I've seen it asked. There is a very little chance to add it in the future.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HM3I noticed the last hand of my tournaments never gets captured by HM3. Is there a setting or trick to fix this? Its always the most important hand to replay because I get knocked out.

B

Badgerrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HM 3 ignition grade p5

Hello. I recently purchased HM3. I play on ignition. Set up just like support has told me. When I check the grabber the status window always says "searching for lobby" and never finds it! There is a small hm3 tab over the window that I have ignition open in. Any help would be much appreciated :mad:

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I recently purchased HM3. I play on ignition. Set up just like support has told me. When I check the grabber the status window always says "searching for lobby" and never finds it! There is a small hm3 tab over the window that I have ignition open in. Any help would be much appreciated :mad:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/234/HUD-Troubleshooting - and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing a sit and go is it possible to filter all time stats I have on other players and select for only stats from single table sit and gos, or if I'm playing an mtt mtt can I filter out single table sit and go stats?

Cashier Cage

Cashier Cage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
iHoldem Manager

My iHoldem Manager stopped working on America's Card Room recently. HM support said they'd make a software patch and get back to me in a few days. The HUD is nice and I like the odds calculator and You Have The Nuts flashing logo. Great tech support from them for years now.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing a sit and go is it possible to filter all time stats I have on other players and select for only stats from single table sit and gos, or if I'm playing an mtt mtt can I filter out single table sit and go stats?

This is not possible. You can use any of the HUD filters, but it will still mix in some of both.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok thanks. I would think this would be a good option to add in the future, no?
I've been experimenting with the Sharksscope HUD and they allow filtering of stats for all games or SNG only. Thanks!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok thanks. I would think this would be a good option to add in the future, no?
I've been experimenting with the Sharksscope HUD and they allow filtering of stats for all games or SNG only. Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.

It is best to take this to our support system instead.

Please create a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply. I have another question before I submit my support ticket. I also want to know if it is possible to make the hud transparent and only visible on mouse over. My screen is small and gets cluttered so it would be nice to have this feature of checking out hud stats with a mouse over, and then having them disappear. I know you can do this on Poker Tracker but haven't found a way to do it with HM2 yet. If it's not possible I'll submit it in the support ticket. Thanks!