Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had the same problem, I joined GGPoker because of the offer of CC freerolls only to be then told I had to use a special link, so have not played a single game on their site, in fact since I got a new Laptop I haven't even downloaded their software on this new Laptop,
My feeling is Why? do you need to register through a special unknown link to see the freerolls, when you have to have a Password to play them anyway, I have no problems playing CC freerolls on Pokerstars, and I signed up with Pokerstars 20 years before I joined Cardschat?
Sounds a bit Fishy!
Typically it's because Cardschat (or whatever affiliate it is) would/will receive a % of the rake that any new sign-ups generate on the site. Often this is what will pay for the freerolls (not saying that this is the case with the arrangement Cardschat has with GGPoker but I am suggesting that this is/was often the case for some sites).

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It's a shame. As major rooms like GGPoker, they DON'T take their customers seriously. I had a Natural8 account, now that they are all migrating to GGPoker, they without any notice deleted my account even confirmed that I had with GGPoker and then added the Natural8 account that in fact I never used and integrated it to a new account on GGPoker. The point is that they cause me a problem because now I can't see the CC and other associated freerolls that I usually play from GGPoker.
I spoke to the representatives of GGPoker and they only deign to reply that when they migrated my account from Natural8 to GGPoker, I lost all the freerolls I had linked to. In the old GGPOKER account. That they simply don't have any solution for me.
GGPOKER SUCKS.

Lin

Lin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I don't see any Private CardChat tournaments in GGPoker. I didn't open an account, I wanted to make sure that it is visible (AS )in both partypoker and 888poker in the lists of "Private tournaments". How do I register correctly so that I can participate in CardChat on GG ?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I joined GG Poker a while ago without realising that the CC freerolls were not available to un-linked accounts and as I only joined to play them I missed out, So when I bought a new Laptop I never installed the GG software to it.
Is it still the same now? Or do I have any chance of linking up now? as before I was told to contact CC to link them up.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
How do I register correctly so that I can participate in CardChat on GG ?
The GG Representative hasn't been seen in a while. But I'll quote Tammy's post including the correct link to download GGPoker. But since you already seem to have downloaded the software, I'm not sure if it interferes. So probably better to uninstall first and redownload with the correct link:
Who can play?
Players who originally sign-up to
GGPoker using our link, or if you previously signed up with another affiliate will have access to these freerolls. They will not show up in the lobby for you if you were not originally linked through CardsChat or another affiliate. If you can see the games, you can play!

Is it still the same now? Or do I have any chance of linking up now? as before I was told to contact CC to link them up.
Since you're still using the same un-linked GGPoker account, I'm afraid the situation will be still the same, yes.

But you can still try to download via the link above, maybe it helps. But please make sure to not create another account accidentally.

But as Tammy said, if you see, you can play. So maybe worth trying again. 🙂

Lin

Lin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is reasonable to remove an unrelated GG. Next, I will try to install the CC version of GG again using the link. And there is a new question - do I need to clear cookies?

D

Davy Rocket

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just installed GGPoker.

First impression: I don't really like the interface. Isn't it possible to apply a filter for the games/tables you want to play or do you have to sift through everything that's on offer every time? Isn't there a "hide full tables" option? Can't you sort the tables on players waiting, biggest average pot, VPIP,....by clickin on the column title bar? Did I overlook something?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to sign up for GG a few months ago but due to administrative reasons (they immediately asked for scanned documents and I haven't even opened the software yet) and slow customer support I was unable to do so and I only wanted to participate in the CC freerolls, but I see the response and reaction from GGPoker has not gotten any faster since then. :sneaky:
That's why the monopoly situation of the biggest poker room is not good because it is no longer in their interest to win new players, even though I would have gladly played here as well ...

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have just registered on this site and hope to find out, I am so obsessed with Pokerstar because it is so pleasant to play that I no longer play on any other site but lately I am disgusted with the number of badbeats I receive, so I started looking to play elsewhere, my son told me about it and I installed ggpoker although I always saw it on CC but I thought it was Just for Americans in short, I have a lot of questions, I would like to get used to the tables first before dropping off, can someone talk to me Please note, thank you in advance, and is withdrawal the same as Pokerstar? Fluid, easy, hassle-free?

D

Davy Rocket

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it even worth posting simple questions here? Is nobody from GGpoker following this page?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is it even worth posting simple questions here? Is nobody from GGpoker following this page?
I am afraid you are right. The GG representative hasn't been seen for several months.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I believe Samuel been posting on Reddit , at least he used to, maybe he quit his job, who knows....

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I like this platform. Congratulations Daniel Negreanu and your colleagues. Succes and good luck for all players!

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel @GGPokerCasey
Hi there, I searched for the helmet mode everywhere under the settings of the GG Poker software.
I think this is a setting that should not be hidden under the table chat. I would like to enable that for all games in the settings.
I hope this is a thing that developers can make possible.
Thanks for any help with this setting.

Creative

Creative

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, all of cardschat freerolls disapeared from GGpoker for me, i bet coupe h ago they were visible for me. You block me or what?Cardschat

Creative

Creative

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i recived email with new updated password, no email with cancelled freeroll, all cardschat freerolls disapeared

EDIT. Okay, all Cardschat freerolls appeared again, all is good now, good luck.

B

Benragon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FR
Chips
Is this the best looking site out there in term of AVATAR?

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Can I close my current account GGpoker and open a new account with the same personal information?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello @GGPokerSamuel it is great to see how big GGPoker is growing. My only complaint is... the Tournament Lobby is too difficult to read and it needs to have more (& better) filters. (something more along the lines of pokerstars). I know I am not alone.

Also, it'd be great to see some more promotions/satellites to wsop Vegas events for next summer, 2024. (more along the lines of how it was done by Fulltilt). If you're unfamiliar with this, I mean holding satellites online to some of the $1,500 events. Or smaller packages, air/hotel/event. I think it could be very popular. (more satellites to Circuit events too, ie. I saw some for Calgary but it was too late for me to be able to arrange to go there, but if I had known a bit sooner (if it had been promoted better) I might've been all over it).

Good to see you here.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everybody. I have a problem with the GGPoker application...Recently I bought a new computer with ssd, more memory and screen sharing but on this computer I am not able to start the program. I downloaded it from there, I click to start it starts normally but when starting the assignment it leaves the login screen and is surrounding the little ball loading forever. I've tried to run in compatibility mode and I've started in administrator mode but the same problem follows. I used Windows 10 Pro on my old computer and I'm still running Windows 10 Pro on my new computer.

I sent them an email and they gave me several procedures but none resolved.

Hello, good evening, how are you?
Recently I bought a new computer with ssd, more memory and split screens but on this computer I am not able to start the program. I downloaded it from there, I click to start it starts normally but when starting the assignment it leaves the login screen and is surrounding the little ball loading forever. I've tried to run in compatibility mode and I've started in administrator mode but the same problem follows. I used Windows 10 Pro on my old computer and I'm still running Windows 10 Pro on my new computer.

AOLgnvtMsmP5T-AGH-nfC7mb1xBAJRugo9R081bDx5FHMsP6Qe8KOXJIfBFfN5-W7y4d=s40-p

GGPoker BR Suporte​

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:17 (há 1 hora)

para mim

Hello Family,

Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

Please respond with the following specification regarding your device.

Please see examples for desktops-iphone-Android in parentheses:

• Device: (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/ Phone)
  • Operating system: (eg Windows 10)
  • Processor/CPU Speed: (e.g. i7 @ 3.60 GHz)
  • RAM: (e.g. 8GB)
  • Free disk space: (e.g. 15.9 GB usable)
  • Device GPU(s): (e.g. AMD Radeon / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti)
  • Do you use any external monitors, and if so, what are their resolutions:
  • Connection: (Wired/WiFi/Mobile data)
  • Connection Speed: (e.g. 60 Mbps - You can run a test on fast.com )
Once we have this information, we will provide you with some steps to improve your GGPoker experience.

bruno

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

Sincerely,
GGPoker brasil Support

And Good hands at the Tables!!
Instagram
Youtube
Site

--
GGPoker BR Support
support@br.ggpoker.com
{#HS:2279672123-2267688#}
3B8M4zEWhgCrJPGxuvCeBMCX3xwh0obWnI0_sLIzYt_B2ghI3_qyVhlTNynEDghO1rT4o2kdp66XAFCcAdm-4l8uw-Ox_fHJmsUXShQjMINw5aE1htZkNd8ElAA_NA=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

AAcHTtdUb5Prn54IlRh-KwFQ7olNfQNFvixUwM_06Xsi=s40-p

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:34 (há 47 minutos)

para GGPoker

cleardot.gif

an attachment • Attachments scanned by Gmail

AOLgnvtMsmP5T-AGH-nfC7mb1xBAJRugo9R081bDx5FHMsP6Qe8KOXJIfBFfN5-W7y4d=s40-p

GGPoker BR Suporte​

20 de jun. de 2023, 23:38 (há 43 minutos)

para mim

Good evening Alaercio

Thank you for your feedback.

No issues or bugs were found with our App.

Please follow the steps below for a possible solution:

1. Completely uninstall the client Including shortcut
2. Temporarily disable Firewall/Antivirus/Windows Defender and Install using the link below according to your specific device.
Please note that if the correct link is not downloaded, you will not be able to play successfully on the client. To download our app ,
please use the direct links below according to your device OS:
Windows: https://download.good-game- network.com/desktop/installer/windows/ggpoker

Please let us know if you encounter any problems installing our application or if you have any other questions by replying to this email and we will be happy to help.
If the above doesn't fix it - please try the following extra steps below:
1) Reboot your device
2) Completely remove the GGPoker client
2a) Uninstall via the normal process (add/remove programs for example)
2b) Find and delete the following folders, if any (feel free to make backup copies, but this should not be required)
* C:program Files (x86)GGPoker
* C:USERS
* C: USERS
* C:USERS<USERNAME>Documents\\POKER-GPPCOM-LIVE
3) Re-download the client from the website.
4) Reinstall
5) Restart
If you have difficulty finding the AppData folder, please do the following:
1. Press the Windows key and R at the same time.
2. A "sliding" box opens.
3. Type %appdata%appdata
4. Press return.

Use cable internet, as Wi-Fi can fluctuate and become unstable for fractions of a second and that is enough to lose connection with our server.
Please be aware of the heavy graphics resources used by our client. This would lead to performance issues if using a device that is not capable of handling that power. Additional monitors can also affect devices that run a lot of programs.

If none of these topics above doesn't solve it, you may be uninstalling your video card and trying to install our application again, if that works, try using an old driver for your video card.

Best regards,

Bruno

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

Sincerely,
GGPoker Brasil Support

And Good Hands at the Tables!!
Instagram
Youtube
Site

--
GGPoker BR Support
support@br.ggpoker.com
{#HS:2279672123-2267688#}
w-xziqD6XQack5F51yoMGtjUFa-BGzWgNVF6Nr0-_dgqUlN442eSLx9remMK-BkGZB7pUSln29Bxi9XcsU2b713JfQ5RYvzPD1ZRr7zCZWyWyI_L-JIkpvUDWQC6ZA=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

AAcHTtdUb5Prn54IlRh-KwFQ7olNfQNFvixUwM_06Xsi=s40-p

00:01 (há 20 minutos)

para GGPoker

I did all the procedures including disabling my video card for a moment and it didn't solve the problem. Unfortunately because I even made a deposit at GG recently. It is the best website in graphics and everything nowadays. Including fast support. I bought a new and very modern computer to play now GG I won't be able to play too bad.

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I do everything on redit for ggpoker but never won something so bad :(

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Can I close my current account GGpoker and open a new account with the same personal information?
No you can't, if you let me know why you were looking to do this though I'll see what I can do to help 👍

(I can't help with giving you another Honeymoon though.. 🥶)