GGPoker Poker Official Thread

Uranus

Uranus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no refunds. It usually takes so much?

I can log in now.

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Is there any reason why I didn't qualify for GGCare and GGCheers despite losing a hand with pocket aces?

I raised preflop before getting reraised by A3 off , pocket 7s called and I went All In myself, hoping the 7s would fold, but they called and they flopped a set, cracking my Aces. I didn't get a set to save my hand and I lost all my chips, am I suppose to lose the hand on the turn or river to qualify for GGCare?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-07 191143.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-07 191143.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 7
Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Is there any reason why I didn't qualify for GGCare and GGCheers despite losing a hand with pocket aces?

I raised preflop before getting reraised by A3 off , pocket 7s called and I went All In myself, hoping the 7s would fold, but they called and they flopped a set, cracking my Aces. I didn't get a set to save my hand and I lost all my chips, am I suppose to lose the hand on the turn or river to qualify for GGCare?
This qualifies as a bad beat, does it not?

Uranus

Uranus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was an Omaha tournament weekly on thursday, 5000$ GTD, 15$ buyin freezeout, I see it no more.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I suppose to lose the hand on the turn or river to qualify for GGCare?
They do not exactly state the conditions on how you get registered for the tournament.

Have you checked if they really didn't add you? Maybe they got you in with some chips but somehow the automatic message didn't pop up in your inbox.

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
They do not exactly state the conditions on how you get registered for the tournament.

Have you checked if they really didn't add you? Maybe they got you in with some chips but somehow the automatic message didn't pop up in your inbox.
I did contact support and was told that my hand didn't qualify. Maybe if I lost on the turn and not the flop, I could've qualified. But yeah, it wasn't much of a bad beat and I just got unlucky on the flop.

F

Forfec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why don't I see all the private tournament , cardschat and more, ?

C1ownSue

C1ownSue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hello. Please tell me, are there any restrictions on the withdrawal of funds from GGPoker for registered players from Ukraine?
Thank you for answer

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello. Please tell me, are there any restrictions on the withdrawal of funds from GGPoker for registered players from Ukraine?
Thank you for answer
Please keep in mind that the GG representative hasn't been seen in the forum since October last year.

So you'll probably find more information in your thread by other Ukrainians.

Good luck buddy!

C1ownSue

C1ownSue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Please keep in mind that the GG representative hasn't been seen in the forum since October last year.

So you'll probably find more information in your thread by other Ukrainians.

Good luck buddy!
Oh, thank you sir for answer! Will try find then in Ukrainian thread.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have no problem with toir site i play often......but when cc tournament in your site?

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I recently withdrew money from the site and noticed that one dollar was taken out of the money that I originally, from $10.50 to $9.50 via paypal, is this normal to have a 1 dollar charge for using paypal to withdraw your account balance?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I recently withdrew money from the site and noticed that one dollar was taken out of the money that I originally, from $10.50 to $9.50 via paypal, is this normal to have a 1 dollar charge for using paypal to withdraw your account balance?
The GG representative has not been seen in several months, just so you know.

But maybe someone else can help out here.

Have you checked the website for fees on withdrawals?

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
No I haven't, tbh this was my first time withdrawing and should've checked potential fees, but atm the site is under maintenance, so I can't go onto there for now.

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
The GG representative has not been seen in several months, just so you know.

But maybe someone else can help out here.

Have you checked the website for fees on withdrawals?
Just checked and there is a fee for withdrawing, was silly of me to comment first before checking, oh well.

A

ancakeul

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
Can You make more freerols for people ?

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
gg should add sports betting like all the other poker rooms in my opinion

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi,

are there any freerolls on GG poker? (not Cardschat tournaments)
Because I didn't find any free tournaments yet. And I don't know... but the structure of GG poker is a bit difficult to me :D Or I'm just noob :D
I'm thinking about where would be the best to play in real money again....

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ah another GG poker thread.

You guys had a thread in the past but the rep left as quick as he came. I made an account on GG then because said rep told us that there will be cardschat games there soon.

Unfortunately i did not use the link here to make the account and now those freerolls are not visible for me. Noone told us we have to use a link in the beginning, not the rep not noone.

Please change this so all cardschat mebers can see the freerolls. Its just not right to exclude some of the members here, also members who only made the account because of the rep's promises of cardschat games.

Thanks.

I had the same problem, I joined GGPoker because of the offer of CC freerolls only to be then told I had to use a special link, so have not played a single game on their site, in fact since I got a new Laptop I haven't even downloaded their software on this new Laptop,
My feeling is Why? do you need to register through a special unknown link to see the freerolls, when you have to have a Password to play them anyway, I have no problems playing CC freerolls on Pokerstars, and I signed up with Pokerstars 20 years before I joined Cardschat?
Sounds a bit Fishy!

Uranus

Uranus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if you want to know how it is to play on GG, thats how it will be 90% of your hands:

They gone allin on flop:
Hand 1

Hand 2

So, be prepared for this hand after hand after hand after hand.

With AAxx? Oho, you will lose 10 times in a row on allin preflop 1 vs 1. You will win 1-2 hands, and then lose again 10 hands.

Against 4 7 10 J, against A xxx, against 2289, it really doesnt matter what the opponent have! You will lose 80-90% with AAxx!

So, good luck and have fun, if you can.

On GG, its not about beating the oponent, its about if that slot-machine let you win a few hands or not.

This is the biggest scam-site I have seen so far.

Last edited: