Cake Poker Will No Longer Service US Players after Sept 27

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know how to import notes from cake?

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the funds from both "cake & colt" end up in one account @ Juicy , guess i'll just have to wait and see , unable to log on @ Juicy , hope support gets it fixed :(
gate

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was able to log in Juicy w/ my Cake info. Everything was there. Perhaps its just a case by case issue.

Hope you get it figured out gate, gl.

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to log in Juicy w/ my Cake info. Everything was there. Perhaps its just a case by case issue.

Hope you get it figured out gate, gl.
Thanks that did work , All is well :)

witchywitchy

witchywitchy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As both my Juicy and Cake accounts have the same email addy the move isn't so automatic

Weirdly instead of doing a match up on email address as has been done by others in the past they require yet another email address... equaling another JuicyStakes account to migrate the Cake account to

What a way to pad the registered players eh???

Have sent the email, now waiting for it to get done :(

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no my rake back in not showing up. I hope it will get fixed as it show that I have it but was pending now shows a balance of zero. I will give it some time and see what happens. I am sure they are flooded right now.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just played a quick PLO session before work, I found a 6max table with 80% plyrs/flop, lol. I might like this!

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As both my Juicy and Cake accounts have the same email addy the move isn't so automatic

Weirdly instead of doing a match up on email address as has been done by others in the past they require yet another email address... equaling another JuicyStakes account to migrate the Cake account to

What a way to pad the registered players eh???

Have sent the email, now waiting for it to get done :(

I have/had both cake and colt accounts. I see cake was transfered but cant find colt. I sent email requesting them to add the balances together ... ? Not sure if they will do this.

I guess they don't have a problems with one person having multiple accounts ... :eek: ..... I'd prefer to have just one.

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what its worth, my transfer went smoothly.
I got an email from Cake this morning telling me that my funds had been transferred to juicy stakes (although it hadn't), but a quick email to juicy stakes cleared it up, and I have my cake bankroll in my juicy stakes account

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have/had both cake and colt accounts. I see cake was transfered but cant find colt. I sent email requesting them to add the balances together ... ? Not sure if they will do this.

I guess they don't have a problems with one person having multiple accounts ... :eek: ..... I'd prefer to have just one.

I logged onto both of my accounts and then transferred the entire balance of one account to the other.

My accounts were under different email addresses.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am having trouble downloading the juicystakes.eu site. I get a message from my anti virus, Norton, stating there is a threat and it deletes set up. How can I get around this?

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, no. Already had an account with juicysteaks. Let the confusion begin.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colt ate up 4 skins just a few months ago (Only Poker -Poker4Green - Power Poker - Unabomber Poker)and now Cake ,Fugu and Hilife all combined on one skin "Juicy Stakes".
By the way Juicy Stakes is only running on 2.0 (no old skin to run anymore)

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . .

Time to pull my moneez off once this is completed (1.5k ish combined)

:(

good luck roller
gett hat money out and buy a real puter lol jokin bud !
still 42 tablinn?:ridinghor

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having trouble downloading the juicystakes.eu site. I get a message from my anti virus, Norton, stating there is a threat and it deletes set up. How can I get around this?

I had this problem in May with intertops--there was a thread about it--and here's what I wrote there:

...try the quick fix the Norton guy finally told me to do...here's how:

1. Right click the Norton icon on your toolbar.
  2. Click Disable Antivirus Auto-Protect.
  3. A window will appear; select 15 min.
  4. Log-in to Intertops the way you usually do and the update should work just fine.
  5. Once the update is complete, right click the Norton icon again.
  6. Click Enable Antivirus Auto-Protect.
Let us know if that works!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had this problem in May with Intertops--there was a thread about it--and here's what I wrote there:

4. Log-in to Intertops the way you usually do and the update should work just fine.
Worked like a charm!!!! Thanks Lark

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
But a better computer that can run more modern software :)

Not the computer really - Quad core 8 GB Ram.
Everything is virtualized on VM Workstation 8 and the virtual Video Card doesn't always run as smooth as it could/should with 2.0 while multi tabling.

Honestly - 1.153.0 has a better feel/response then 2.0cr:( do imo.

:D

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck roller
gett hat money out and buy a real puter lol jokin bud !
still 42 tablinn?:ridinghor

Brother from Another !

Maybe upgrade to a new box running a SSD drive for my OS and jam a TB drive for data and step the VM to the side and run as normal peoples do.
looolol

Hope to see you around sir . . .

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looks like they want 3 alternate email addresses for me to log onto juicy stakes, since I already have a Juicy stakes account.... one for my Hilife, one for my Colt, and one for my Cake. Not many of us have a total of 4 email addresses. Was hoping they would cram my balances to one juicy stakes account.

A. HiLife Players who are NEW to Juicy Stakes
If you have never held a Juicy Stakes Poker Account, please download the gaming software. Launch the software from the new icon on your desktop and simply enter your 'existing' HiLife Poker Player Account regular log in details (e-mail address and password). You’ll find your HiLife Account just as you left it.

B. HiLife Players who ALREADY have a Juicy Stakes Account
If you own a Juicy Account that does not share the same e-mail address as your HiLife Account, simply use your existing HiLife Account log-in details on Juicy Stakes Poker to reunite with your HiLife balance and rewards.

If you already hold a Juicy Stakes Account linked to the same e-mail address as your HiLife Account, please contact Juicy Support at support@JuicyStakes.eu (from the e-mail address on record) and include an alternate email address for your ‘new’ Juicy Stakes Account.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't have your Cake and eat it too.... But you can have your Juicy Stakes.
So...tried to download it and Norton removed it because it recognized it as a threat. It ain't easy to play online poker these days, ain't easy at all....:(

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't have your Cake and eat it too.... But you can have your Juicy Stakes.
So...tried to download it and Norton removed it because it recognized it as a threat. It ain't easy to play online poker these days, ain't easy at all....:(

It's not a threat. It is quite common that some poker sites fool some anti-virus into thinking it is one. See what was said above.....

I had this problem in May with Intertops--there was a thread about it--and here's what I wrote there:

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recieved e-mail from support and will combine both accounts from cake&colt in to one , Happy with the quick response from Juicy :)
gate