freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just cashedout at Cake for $500 two weeks ago and
the $500 never showed as pending like previous cashouts there.
Now I have no way of proving that $500 ever existed!
Troubles Troubles Troubles Troubles

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything on my Cake account moved over smoothly.

I just wonder how long it will take till Juicy stops taking American players.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just cashedout at Cake for $500 two weeks ago and
the $500 never showed as pending like previous cashouts there.
Now I have no way of proving that $500 ever existed!
Troubles Troubles Troubles Troubles
Check to see if they sent you an Email..

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course for my measly $10 balance there is a problem. I got my new juicy stakes account, but they did not send my balance over or tournament ticket. Hopefully the 2nd email sent will get the trick done.

Oh, my Colt Poker account migrated smoothly as can be, but then there is zero money on that one lol

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada

Bovada is awesome, switch over peoples!

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course for my measly $10 balance there is a problem. I got my new Juicy Stakes account, but they did not send my balance over or tournament ticket. Hopefully the 2nd email sent will get the trick done.

Oh, my Colt Poker account migrated smoothly as can be, but then there is zero money on that one lol

Took a couple emails but it all got quickly straightened out.

I also had two accounts on one email, and they just offered to either (1) Merge into one account (2) If I want to keep two use another email account for the 2nd Poker SN

Now I can resume my $0 to $20K expedition :marchmell

Last edited:
cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not get my tournament ticket either. But that is not my concern at the moment. They are not tracking my hands and I am not getting my rake back. I have emailed the over and over to no avail and provided screen shots showing that my hand are not being tracked. The only hands that are listed are the ones that they put in by hand and are still incorrect. And no matter how many hands I play it does not change.

Then they play dumb and act like the screen shot I showed them are not even there and they make no reference to them. But change the subject to FFP. I have been going round and round with them for almost 24 hrs now. And I am not making any head way.

I have been on the edge of making a thread about all of this but I want to give them the chance to fix things before I called them out to the public.

As you can see I am a little pissed right now. Not so much for the money because as of not it is not a lot. But the way they try to play dumb and treat me as if I was the same.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I transferred my account yesterday. Everything is the same except they only have three private tourneys. I was eligible for 6 different forum tourneys there, now none. The cash games seem to have the same foreign players as before, so I am thinking that this is a new portal for the same network.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So why does intertops still work? It was/is a part of the Revolution network and I have not had to make a change at all .. Independent payment processor's and what else lies below probably made them not switch over too!

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So wait... Cake went to Revolution... folded up shop and shipped you guys off to Juicy Steaks? WTF.... I'd be livid!

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cash games seem to have the same foreign players as before, so I am thinking that this is a new portal for the same network.
I'm guessing you don't understand the concept of networks and skins.

Revolution is a network. Al Revolution skins share the same software, player pool, and game structures.

Merge is a network. All Merge skins share the same software, player pool, and game structures.

Where the skins typically distinguish themselves from one another is with promotions.

So wait... Cake went to Revolution... folded up shop and shipped you guys off to Juicy Steaks? WTF.... I'd be livid!

Cake the skin didn't go anywhere. Cake the network was bought by Lock and renamed Revolution. Unlike on Merge, Revolution skins are more autonomous when it comes to how they're operated, they have their own cashiers and payment processors, etc. Apparently Cake decided to drop out of the US market and transfer US players to another skin on the network. As far as Intertops, my understanding is they still allow US players who already had accounts to play there, but won't allow new US players.

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If first impressions are important to anyone concerned about Juicy support I can tell you from my experience you have nothing to worry about. I had an account with Cake and with Colt . Downloaded the poker client tonight and logged into my cake account . All my info was there BUT no $$$$ in the account. Sent an email to Juicy support at 10:13pm. Got a reply back at 10:35pm telling me to log back in and my cake money would be there and they would look into my colt money. Recieved an email from support at 10:43 pm telling me the colt money was transferred into my account. pretty damn good service in my book. All my money and gold cards (some from the original 2006 series) are there at Juicy!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is Juicy Stakes part of "Revolutions" owned by Lock Poker ?

witchywitchy

witchywitchy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent an email to JS support and requested they merge my accounts into my JS account

They took care of it right away transferring all my cash to the JS account

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far I am enjoying Juicy, I think this may be a good thing for US players. The gold card promotion going on right now is sick. I just won a seat into a $20K freeroll on Oct. 7th (they will be having one every Sunday in October)

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Colt ate up 4 skins just a few months ago (Only Poker -Poker4Green - Power Poker - Unabomber Poker)and now Cake ,Fugu and Hilife all combined on one skin "Juicy Stakes".
By the way Juicy Stakes is only running on 2.0 (no old skin to run anymore)

:(

Sent one simple Email to Juicy Stakes with detailed requests and within 15 minutes Flawless Conversion over to J Stakes.

FANTASTIC Customer Support.

J STAKES WOW !!!!

Quoting oneself ?

;)

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
And JUICY STEAKS is offering a great ticket to a $10K free roll and I blew off my cake roll just cause I thught it was the end of the road

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys this is actually a stupid question, especially since it's my fault. How long does it take for JS to return an email? Seems that while I appear to have an account (my email is already registered with them) it appears Iforgot my password. It's been 3 days, and 3 emails, but no response. I can alway set up under a new email, but my hard earned $2.35 is sitting idle :)

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And JUICY STEAKS is offering a great ticket to a $10K free roll and I blew off my cake roll just cause I thught it was the end of the road

Sounds good. How can we get one of these ? Are there specific requirements, or are they just giving them out ?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an email from them saying all I have to do is earn 1 player point to qualify.

C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might want to consider a trade option with someone such as on 2P2. You'll eat a percentage but you will get the other 75-80% at least without delay or much worry. Stick with trustworthy traders.

I did this about 4 months ago, I got only 75% of my money off of Cake, but I got it off of Cake and into my chase checking account.

Wonder what is going to happen to the pending cashouts on Cake. Do they reset to the beginning and require Juicy Stakes players to start all over again? Juicy Stakes also has the $500 minimum limitation.

Seriously, though, what a cluster frack! Cake, one of the originals, Lee Jones was there for a time, disappearing. Sickening (even with all of cake's endless problems)! Moving the players to a joke of a name skin (Juicy Stakes??? how can we take that seriously)

P

plshrk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdraw

I had a withdraw approved through cake for over 2 months. When they switched me to juicy they said my withdraw would not be affected. Now cake says it is on juicy and juicy says it was during my cake time. They stuck my withdraw between the sites and neither one will pay. DO NOT DEPOSIT AT CAKE OR JUICY. I have deposited and have withdraws from cake before this and have even won a prize package from cake before. They are thieves.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a withdraw approved through cake for over 2 months. When they switched me to juicy they said my withdraw would not be affected. Now cake says it is on juicy and juicy says it was during my cake time. They stuck my withdraw between the sites and neither one will pay. DO NOT DEPOSIT AT CAKE OR JUICY. I have deposited and have withdraws from cake before this and have even won a prize package from cake before. They are thieves.

Post copies of both emails please.